Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Some??? The very first two are Ellie and Vicky, then Emma/Dylan (Since this continues Sophia/Emma), Then Nathalie. That 4 events with women and 5 events with men. But that's subject to change.
It is considering the last update and this one is not lesbian heavy.
Ellie/Vicky/nat I grant you but Emma?You have the choice of teaching Dylan or say no but Emma/Sophia!!!!!!!!I have to disagree and I was talking about the whole day

• Angry
Reactions: Old Doggy Slave

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
It's embarrassing to have bug problems for an outstanding game like this.. Very disappointing for me cause I ve been waiting for this game for months and today I discovered that the game has bug issues. By the way I can't understand the people who rated this game as 1 star. You might be disappointed or upset because of the issues with the game however this game at least the effort of Dev doesn't deserve 1 star so please rate the game contentious and fair please.
3 years - no sex except once with husband deserves ZERO stars. Too much dialogue, too much boring stuff, etc. Decent ones don't make you play an hour before seeing more than a couple sex scenes. Hell, they don't make you play 20 minutes before seeing pussy. So far it's a snoozefest. MC makes most prudes look like sex maniacs.

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
Im very confused after playing the update.
There are soo many new sideways for sophia and Dylan.
Dylan with his aunt.
Dylan with Marie.
Sophia with Julia
Sophia with Alyssa
Sophia with Marie
Sophia with Zac

And these are only from the new update.
I think there are too many sideways for the MC in the game.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It is considering the last update and this one is not lesbian heavy.
Ellie/Vicky/nat I grant you but Emma?You have the choice of teaching Dylan or say no but Emma/Sophia!!!!!!!!I have to disagree and I was talking about the whole day
It is a choice for one or the other but still counts. If you choose to hook them up. It ends Dylan's story but Emma will continue, and she already kissed Sophia on the mouth when class was over, so I'm sure something will come of it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is a choice for one or the other but still counts. If you choose to hook them up. It ends Dylan's story but Emma will continue, and she already kissed Sophia on the mouth when class was over, so I'm sure something will come of it.
Emma/Sophia I guess we will just have to disagree on that one

• Angry
Reactions: Old Doggy Slave

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
I'm not complaining with more lesbian content. I can't think of any other game (that isn't abandoned) that let's you play as a mother and seduce specifically the daughter and other women. Gimme more i say. (btw if you know any other games that does let you do this feel free to reply *wink* *wink*

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
One thing I never understood about this game was why there weren't more filthy points available on the lesbian path. I don't really understand the logic of "this lady can't get with her sister because she's too much of a lesbian. If she messes around with more men, only then will she be attracted to her sister and/or daughter."

Reactions: MattShizzle

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There’s something very strange happening gives the impression that L&P is trying to turn Dylan into a second MC, He add the Dylan / Ellie story (which at the moment seems to be exclusive to the two of them) during the yoga event by choosing the option seeing it from Dylan's point of view, Marie and Patricia focus exclusively on him and Sophia goes unnoticed (besides, she doesn't earn any points) I never thought I would see Dylan take girls away from Sophia Surprise Surprise
I think that was just a way to have a Dylan event in without interrupting the flow of the update. Since you can choose (like I obviously do) to do everything from Sophia's POV, Dylan pretty much disappears from the event
Is it just me that think this is L&P best update? I am here from 0.60 and usually we have 1-2 great scenes per update but here we've got 3 very hot scenes. And I think he improved the renders too: the lighting here is very well done and the character models (Marie especially) is gorgeous. And I really like Julia, she is just so cute :sneaky:
Also it's adorable that almost everyone has a crush on Sophia. I didn't expect that about Julia, but hey aren't we all here love Sophia too ;)
No. I've just been either AFK or asleep. I really enjoyed this update too. I might event try the Alyssa event, especially with the revelations about Aiden's tasks
Guys, I'm conflicted. I wanna download and play the new update just to see Sophia and Ellie naked again, but the other half of me wants to wait another 10 years when Dylan/Sam/Aiden/Mr. Bennett/whoever finally lays some pipe in Sophia. What do I do?!?!?!? o_O
Well, unfortunately Ellie doesn't get naked like I'd hoped. So probably wait
does anyone share saved with scenes from Ellie?
please
Working on it. Any particularly you're after?
What kid of walthrough is this?
Is choosing all the options, I don't want.
So what route do you want? I'm just about to update the walkthrough for my route, it just might not be to your taste
how to make dylan and zac got to boarding school??????
Don't accept Aiden's tasks

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
3 years - no sex except once with husband deserves ZERO stars. Too much dialogue, too much boring stuff, etc. Decent ones don't make you play an hour before seeing more than a couple sex scenes. Hell, they don't make you play 20 minutes before seeing pussy. So far it's a snoozefest. MC makes most prudes look like sex maniacs.
You re right to some extent but there are games that MC fucks around like rabbit which I hate playing and very unrealistic. In my opinion this game is one of the realistic ones or close to reality I can say. Most of the incestuous games have similar subjects like MC peeps his mother,sister, aunt etc, mother/sister/aunt accidentally sees MC's giant dick (14 year old boy usually has 10 inches dicks in the games..LOL) and get impressed with the size, and finally MC massages his mother/sister/aunt corruption starts and finally MC and his mother/sister/aunt etc end up in the bed so easily. Even though there s not much sex scenes in the game, this game worth playing or at least for me.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes