chongu1811

Apr 27, 2020
I just finished playing Version 0.100 and don't understand why I can't get any sex scenes in Filthy's direction? Am I missing something?

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Hey guys, I last played this game during 0.06 update, should I download latest update or skip it again for like 2-3 update

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
If you like the buildup of a lesbian path for Sophia, it has some blue balling moments to discover with Ellie/Julia, Alyssa, and Patricia. As for actual sex? Your up a creek. I'm hoping for a breakthrough with these or the cuties Emma or Marie soon but losing hope fast.

Reactions: sexieallie2001

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
I just finished playing Version 0.100 and don't understand why I can't get any sex scenes in Filthy's direction? Am I missing something?
filthy route gives your alot of teasing but no sex bro.

good wife route gives you sex with husband 2x but has zero teasing.

if you want the sex scene with non husband , do wait for another 2 to 5 years.( not joking with you.)

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
there is another route-go to through Patreon... but it's not free there... and the free from money way is made to tease...
filthy route gives your alot of teasing but no sex bro.

good wife route gives you sex with husband 2x but has zero teasing.

if you want the sex scene with non husband , do wait for another 2 to 5 years.( not joking with you.)

David9sk

May 17, 2020
the daughter in the gym I hope there will be a proper lesbian scene :))))) and still a continuation of the blackmail ...: D and still something with two two young boys at the beginning could do something ....: P

xpLosIve93

Jan 7, 2019
The game crashes on day 18 for me.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "[...]\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "[...]\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Wed Sep 23 02:36:52 2020

Reactions: nielsen145

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Apparently you haven’t played the update yet.
I have but that didn't happen in the filthy or GW version I'm at. Sucks the one where you TRY to make her a slut has less sex where she's a super prude, even though it's only with husband. There really isn't lesbian yet. Unless there's licking out or scissoring it doesn't count. Extreme lack of sex is why I unpatroned and will wait AT LEAST a year to download on here or elsewhere to see if anything worthwhile happens. Endless dialogue is a snoozefest. Teasing is annoying. I think others are right - this is just to milk money as long as possible. Not me anymore. I'll find a project that has real sex in the first 2 or 3 months of development, like my others.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes