Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
the dev sayes "it is art"... i think he has choosen to go far far away too soft with the history and i think only one could be the real reason about it: he feares to be kicked out of the patreon community since incest or such stuff is prohibited there. this way he has choosen to keep the foot on two stirrups: going too soft on purpose and try to conseal this fact with the sore "art" excuse. i find wery silly and very hypocritical this tipe of choices so i hope he will change this absurd path for a "more action way" in future even if i think he'll never change it untill the end of the entire vn and that's really bad for me. With this in mind, the script "how far will you go" in the title screen sounds like a real joke. very pity: its sad to see such beautiful art designed ruined by a too soft history like that. peace dudes...
What I find silly and hypocritical is you expecting L&P to think and like whatever you do. It's his game, his choices and his mindset. If you can't accept it then I don't know what to tell you except "Goodbye". There are plenty of other games to suit your tastes if this one doesn't.

Dec 13, 2019
What I find silly and hypocritical is you expecting L&P to think and like whatever you do. It's his game, his choices and his mindset. If you can't accept it then I don't know what to tell you except "Goodbye". There are plenty of other games to suit your tastes if this one doesn't.
well, i truly can't understand reactions like this one... first of all we are simply debating about a simple vn, not about THE TRUTH or something... second, its just my thoughs, nothing more. about game: of course it is his game and not mine or yours, but if it got something i don't like i'm not free to say that something in this game i don't like? "goodbye"? for what? it was supposed to be a simple chat, not an history class. apart from that you are right: plenty of games outta there. and about the dev i think not to be the only one thinking that he's milking the patreon community with his game, just read some recensions pal. peace dudes...

ps: i voted with my money, not with THE TRUTH. i was happy to be his patreon and now, after i saw the last update, i left it. so? will be there anger in a simple thing like that?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
well, i truly can't understand reactions like this one... first of all we are simply debating about a simple vn, not about THE TRUTH or something... second, its just my thoughs, nothing more. about game: of course it is his game and not mine or yours, but if it got something i don't like i'm not free to say that something in this game i don't like? "goodbye"? for what? it was supposed to be a simple chat, not an history class. apart from that you are right: plenty of games outta there. and about the dev i think not to be the only one thinking that he's milking the patreon community with his game, just read some recensions pal. peace dudes...

ps: i voted with my money, not with THE TRUTH. i was happy to be his patreon and now, after i saw the last update, i left it. so? will be there anger in a simple thing like that?
So you left patreon (fair enough) so why waste your valuable time here complaining about what you don't like? Never understood this...why not just move on?

Canner

Sep 30, 2018
I keep getting script Error: could not find label 'day_18_back_home_kitchen. Tried redownloading

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Of course we trash talk Bennett. (note: 2 "t"s Bennett). If you're going to talk about a character with any authority, at least get their name right. And for all his talk and bravado, all he's managed to do is remove a woman's panties and some mild arousal.

Julia on the other hand, in the space of three days, has not only managed everything I mentioned in the last post with Sophia, but she did it first with Ellie. And in case you didn't read it, got both women dripping in their panties without even needing to go near their pussy. In that time not only has Bennett (note again, 2 "t"s) achieved nothing, but Sophia's worked against him, so that she doesn't sleep with him, finding out from Mrs Torress that she can go to the board of education to get Dylan's test result changed.

And even if she can't get Dylan's test result changed, Sophia's interest in Bennett is unlikely to be anything more than abysmal. After Julia worked her magic, both Parker women have pretty much sworn of men entirely:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also while Alyssa/Sophia where drinking coffee in the coffee shop Alyssa took Sophia's hand and starting applying pressure/rubbing on Sophia's open palm,she almost came from Alyss'a touching.You can keep Bennetts "woman satisfy"my precious has the magic touch.
screenshot0003.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0014.png

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Also while Alyssa/Sophia where drinking coffee in the coffee shop Alyssa took Sophia's hand and starting applying pressure/rubbing on Sophia's open palm,she almost came from Alyss'a touching.
This is from Alyssa applying pressure to certain points on Sophia's hands while at the cofee shop
View attachment 856080 View attachment 856082 View attachment 856085
There's no doubt that the Alyssa scenario was very erotic, if allowed to play out. There was a genuine feeling of momentum building. Now we have to wait a long time for her reappearance.

Reactions: afterlights

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old dog I'm still grumpy about the fact that that scene is excluded from Ellie's/Patricia's path/s :cry:
Sophia meeting Alyssa's special friend is very erotic as well.yes it is a shame that Alyssa is not back for a very long time,I think Tuesday day 23,but I am not sure on this.
I am not happy that Alyssa is tied to the Aiden route

Last edited:
Reactions: Heresiarch
Dec 13, 2019
So you left patreon (fair enough) so why waste your valuable time here complaining about what you don't like? Never understood this...why not just move on?
you see... its not a fight where you win or loose, its called "chatting"... and about the dev: it's always good for him to ear all voices just to improve his creation. this way, constuctive criticism can do miracles... about my time you're right let's not waste anymore here. by by!

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
I am using 4 different paths on my walkthrough.

1) Good wife (expecting some swinger stuff, Amber-Neil, Morello and his wife)
2) Incest path (wincest, my favourite)
3) Lesbian path (all women gonna get laid, no Ellie and Patricia obviously)
4) Full filthy path (all males, blackmails, gerontophilia, movers, shota love, college boys, subway bandits etc)

Not sure where to put Sam and Zack. maybe separate just for them.

Reactions: codex35

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am using 4 different paths on my walkthrough.

1) Good wife (expecting some swinger stuff, Amber-Neil, Morello and his wife)
2) Incest path (wincest, my favourite)
3) Lesbian path (all women gonna get laid, no Ellie and Patricia obviously)
4) Full filthy path (all males, blackmails, gerontophilia, movers, shota love, college boys, subway bandits etc)

Not sure where to put Sam and Zack. maybe separate just for them.
Amber/Neil,I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.
Movers/subway bandits are not back till nearer the end of the game.
Morello & wife come on now!!!
If by the college boys you mean the museum boys they will show up once and then be gone.
Sometime in the game you will have to chose between Alyssa or Zac.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why not? did L&P hinted about it?
I mean, Neil definitely wants Sophia, and she also doesn't mind to taste a bit of Amber. Liam would agree, I guess.
No, he didn't hint at all. He outright said that Neil won't be back, and has no significant part to play for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Old Dog

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
No, he didn't hint at all. He outright said that Neil won't be back, and has no significant part to play for the rest of the game.
What a pity. I hope, the ones on good wife path will be rewarded with something, not just a faithful sex with a husband.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
What a pity. I hope, the ones on good wife path will be rewarded with something, not just a faithful sex with a husband.
Well..that would actually be the very definition of a good wife...wouldn't it? lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh we will. I do play the path too, on occasion. But then on that route I'm only hoping for a threesome with either Nathalie or Vicky, which has been confirmed as an actual possibility, some time after day 20

3.20 star(s) 458 Votes