mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I would like to hear from other people on this: is sound really necessary? I have never really liked sound in any of these games as I A) am usually wanting to listen to music while playing, and B) don't think it adds much to the overall feel of the game. The noisy restaurant drove me to distraction. I get the attempt at immersion, just not sure it is successful and hope the dev focuses his time on rendering versus sound.

What do you think?

Reactions: torkenstiem

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Dear mate,

I respect your opinion, first of all - music and sounds can be very distracting sometimes, I fariy admit that.

In this case, however, I judged them appropriate and realistic. So they are didn't bother me, also because when I had enough of them I turned the volume to a more acceptable level for my ears. :closedeyesmile:

Just my own.

With best regards,

Reactions: mickster101

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I love this game but this update was very disappointing. Ok, it had some content if you take the lesbian temptation path but nothing more... I really hope that the next update will be a little more daring. Sophia has done a lot, now it's time to start showing her filthier side...

Reactions: QoSKitty
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes