Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Because the author decides it will be so. Case closed, no psychology needed. It the reasons that L&P chooses for whatever reason he chooses. He BS'd the rational of the job 2 scene that earned him a SHOTA tag. So he will make what he wants to happen happen no matter the reason. Which, as the author, he can do. Whether the audience accepts it is up to.... the audience.
It might be a sure bet that LP received an influx of new members when the "Shota Tag" was applied.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog and Hlextor

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder if people are just paying $1.50 USD just to cast a poll, which is also causing the member count to spike?
Well are the results revealing anything different than last time? Only reason to pay to cast a vote would be if people wanted the results to be different.

mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
Doing a replay and have a question: If you go with the "lesbian route" choices and the other choices does it prevent one or the other from happening later on?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Doing a replay and have a question: If you go with the "lesbian route" choices and the other choices does it prevent one or the other from happening later on?
If you follow Mamonetti's walkthrough, that will get you all the major scenes. The only decision that really branches is whether you choose the Alyssa or Ellie event on day 18. Since choosing Alyssa still keeps the Ellie route, but choosing Ellie stops the Alyssa route, choosing Alyssa is probably your best option

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
If you follow Mamonetti's walkthrough, that will get you all the major scenes. The only decision that really branches is whether you choose the Alyssa or Ellie event on day 18. Since choosing Alyssa still keeps the Ellie route, but choosing Ellie stops the Alyssa route, choosing Alyssa is probably your best option
I thought choosing the Alyssa route does at least delay the Ellie route. And I am sure that KillJoys mentioned that at some point would have to choose between Alyssa and Ellie.

Which I have said before is a shame but at the same time completely understandable given the explosion of possible routes from the recent updates.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I thought choosing the Alyssa route does at least delay the Ellie route. And I am sure that KillJoys mentioned that at some point would have to choose between Alyssa and Ellie.

Which I have said before is a shame but at the same time completely understandable given the explosion of possible routes from the recent updates.
If you chose Alyssa over Ellie then the encounters with Ellie will not that many(you can still have sexual encounters)with her but they couldn't be on the same route.
This is from memory but they both have a different kind of relationship with Sophia and I don't mean the obvious concerning Ellie.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Choosing Alyssa over Ellie only means there is one less option in the Ellie route, presumably concerning Ellie/Julia. The only delay in the Ellie route is that on this playable day, and playable day 14, there is only one Ellie event per day, so the next opportunity for Ellie events for those that choose Alyssa is likely playable day 16.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Choosing Alyssa over Ellie only means there is one less option in the Ellie route, presumably concerning Ellie/Julia. The only delay in the Ellie route is that on this playable day, and playable day 14, there is only one Ellie event per day, so the next opportunity for Ellie events for those that choose Alyssa is likely playable day 16.
One less option!This is new to me but there is also a difference in the type of relationship that they will have.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
One less option!This is new to me but there is also a difference in the type of relationship that they will have.
Don't remember where I saw that it was one less. I thought it was in the description of the v.100 update, but I just checked and it only said there were going to be less opportunities for Ellie for those that choose Alyssa.

But yes, Alyssa and Ellie have different relationships with Sophia. I've been saying since v.100 came out that the Alyssa event really seems more targeted to the straight route, since it's Sophia's first opportunity for dick besides Liam, whereas almost half of the available Lesbian Temptation points come during the Ellie/Julia event. You can't even play the Alyssa event unless Sophia is doing Aiden's tasks, whereas you can easily play the Ellie/Julia event with Dylan at boarding school. During the day 19 shower Ellie even comments on how nice it is without Dylan around.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
haha thank you but I'm not 40. But I'll take the comparisons.
Don't remember where I saw that it was one less. I thought it was in the description of the v.100 update, but I just checked and it only said there were going to be less opportunities for Ellie for those that choose Alyssa.

But yes, Alyssa and Ellie have different relationships with Sophia. I've been saying since v.100 came out that the Alyssa event really seems more targeted to the straight route, since it's Sophia's first opportunity for dick besides Liam, whereas almost half of the available Lesbian Temptation points come during the Ellie/Julia event. You can't even play the Alyssa event unless Sophia is doing Aiden's tasks, whereas you can easily play the Ellie/Julia event with Dylan at boarding school. During the day 19 Ellie even comments on how nice it is without Dylan around.
Even Ellie realizes the pygmy is expendable.:LOL::cool:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes