keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I figure the Horsey Ride will involve a healthy "what if" discussion with Patricia. Sophia will need to discuss the crazy "swapping thing" with her sister and it will take a while - long silences (internal dialogue) as she works her way up to it first. Then her sister will sweat it out of her and freak out etc. With lots of "hmmm what does this really mean?" stuff.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I think, but this will have to be confirmed with L&P, that a new renpy pack (independent of what has already been done) will be implemented with the new download system.
Yes that's it. But the first release of the "new game" won't be necessarly empty. It could include the first event and later ones will use the update button.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I had expected that the Cathy event would also serve to give Sophia the idea that Liam could agree to an open marriage or that Liam flirted too obviously with Cathy and so annoyed Sophia about the pressure of guilty conscience when having sex with other men and women to take from Sophia. L&P did exactly the opposite.
Sophia has just almost been caught committing adultery by her husband. She has just risked her entire life and family for a teenager. Sophia should have a guilty conscience and fear and be nervous about Sam bragging about his experiences and Liam finding out everything. In short, Sophia was supposed to have a sleepless night (nothing to be seen of that!) Sam shouldn't have the slightest chance of becoming sexually intimate with Sophia the next day. In this situation, L&P even increases the level against the possibility of secret adultery. Immediately after this situation, Sophia receives the offer to have sex outside of marriage. With the consent of Liam! This overall situation should make it impossible for Sophia to continue with Sam the next day where they left off the evening before.
The player now has the choice: On the one hand, to ignore the emotional logic and let Sophia continue with Sam, or to accept the reality of the situation and show Sam the limits the next day. Of course, L&P could write the story so that Sam gets a second chance later in the game if he patiently continues to care for Sophia and Sophia has become much more corrupt through other events, but I assume that it will be the final end for the Sam route if he Player does not have the full number of points with Sam.
L&P has already done this for the lesbian route with the introduction of Natalie, it just wasn't that obvious to me.
I’m fine bending logic a little bit if it means that we get a Sophia/Sam sex scene sometime before the heat death of the universe.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
*chuckles on the good wife path*

Seriously though, I do feel bad for you guys on the filthy wife path. I'm playing the good wife path and enjoying it. Getting sex and all kinds of fun (at the office and the hot tub for example). And now it seems our friends want to swing with us. So yeah, my good wife path is going swell.

So yeah, I'm enjoying the game still. Sorry you guys aren't getting the same treatment on your path. :(
Yeah, but that’s all vanilla boring ass missionary sex with 2 pump chump Liam, when is L&P gonna realize nobody wants to see Sophia hubby sex. That’s what’s boring

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
There is a hidden scene where they order alcohol at the at the bar, flash their tits, and it gets wilder in the hot tub with Sam. Still trying to figure out how to unlock it, but it is def there. Shout out to the hero that figures it out first

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
There is a hidden scene where they order alcohol at the at the bar, flash their tits, and it gets wilder in the hot tub with Sam. Still trying to figure out how to unlock it, but it is def there. Shout out to the hero that figures it out first
Someone pulled a prank on you, buddy. Either that, or I'm failing to see the joke here.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I think you have to get fifteen perfect matches in a row, and then on the loading screen for the next match, you hit ABACABB, you’ll hear Scorpion shout “GET OVER HERE”, indicating that you put it in correctly, and then you have to fight Shen Long, and if you can beat him, you unlock the ordering alcohol scene.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Lust&Passion I really enjoyed the new update very much. Natalie and Sam events were very hot. But I have some observations:

- I think that Natalie could take away Sophia's bra with the excuse of the massage, at least while Sophia was face down, something totally normal during a massage. Actually, giving a massage in the back with the bra on is the weird thing.

- In Cathy's event I think that the swinger proposition happened abruptly, as players you haven't show us too much about Andy, why Sophia could be interested in having sex with him? I think that the event would have been better if they all drink alcohol and start dancing between each other, like changing dance partners sometimes, then Sophia could feel some attraction for Andy and have some thoughts around him. After that, they could make the proposition to Liam and Sophia. But for now, it seems that there's no reason for Sophia to accept having sex with him, it would have been better some near interaction between them first.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
What do you guys think the 4th aiden task will be? Any speculations?
Plenty but I hesitate to post them because the Dev hates pirates & as I've said before, that would indicate that anything suggested by a pirate (e.g. me), would be unlikely to be implemented. Recently I was one of those speculating about the bar/band event, especially regarding Sophia's completely unsuitable romper. I suggested that Patricia would expose Sophia's breasts & cause a mini-riot, or at least a stir & that in such an environment, it would be stupid & dangerous. When the bar scene was shown in the latest update we came very close to just such a scenario. Whether the original intention was to go the way of full exposure we've no way of knowing but it made me wonder whether the speculation had any influence, i.e. to put safety first after all, as happened, or to specifically not do what had been posted here, because it had been written by pirates. We'll never know but I have numerous ideas on this subject, which would take too long to post & probably aren't worth the effort now that the update is what it is.

Many fans, including me, have the feeling that the bar event had a fair amount of content edited out. Again, we'll never know but we did have the Dev's position that part of the bar event might go to a DLC. This information seemed to presage the edited feeling of the concert IMO. While the new gallery accompanying this update is a most welcome feature, the absence of the bar/band scene from its' archive is very telling.

I could be totally wrong about any &/or all of this, of course but IMO the bar gig, as it turned out, became nothing but a conduit to get Sophia & Sam together in a car & hot tub. Maybe this was always the intention & once again, "we'll never know."

So, to get back to the 4th task, (I hadn't forgotten), we know that Sophia has been told to wear "lascivious" business gear, including stockings & with the no bra stipulation in force. Now I must divulge the fact that during my chequered career I interviewed hundreds, if not over a thousand women & men for jobs at all levels & of numerous kinds, for some huge organisations, over several decades. I say this not to brag but to show that I'm very familiar with the "office sexy" look perfected by many an aspirant & which I always found extremely attractive. [No woman's outfit ever influenced my final decisions...before you might ask].

What we know so far & from previous tasks strongly points to further exposure & maybe something added, given the directness of how Aiden 'handled' the last task. There could also be a step backwards but I don't think so, as all routes need to move faster. I will state that most office suits for women included a pencil skirt, or similar & I've seen some lasciviously tight ones. There is no way that such a skirt can move to show much without it being unzipped & slid down, or being pulled up, which is necessarily, a slow, deliberate process. It is most definitely not something to be attempted surreptitiously in the back of a full classroom. I'm assuming here that the fact Sophia is wearing stockings is going to have to be shown & there's no point in seeing stockings without viewing the stocking tops. Maybe the skirt will be pleated & loose fitting but I never saw very many of those on career candidates & they're not especially sexy, unless a high wind catches them. Does the school possess an air hose I ask myself? Janitor Clark would know.....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes