xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
From the last update we found out that Christine and Ellie will be meeting Logan and Tyler at a beach bar. We will have another date with Logan and friends and I think it will be on Monday at a beach bar.
It's the perfect place, plenty of space so no one will bother them. Tyler, IMO, will be one of the chosen ones. :unsure:
They went to the beach but I cannot find any dialogue hinting at a next event there. Can you point it out?

But you are right, it is true that Monday PD 16 is Ellie's day with several events spread over the day. So whether it is the beach or another thing there might be something there with Tyler or Logan. But can we consider them "important characters"? They only appeared significantly at the club after all. Also it could be the 2nd lesbian event.

Also I'm not a native speaker and I don't want to go into semantics but I was also wondering if sex scene necessarily means sexual intercourse. Just in case he is playing with the ambiguity... :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
They went to the beach but I cannot find any dialogue hinting at a next event there. Can you point it out?

But it is also true that Monday PD 16 is Ellie's day with several events spread over the day. So whether it is the beach or another thing there might be something there with Tyler or Logan. But can we consider them "important characters"? They only appeared significantly at the club after all.

Also I'm not a native speaker and I don't want to go into semantics but I was also wondering if sex scene necessarily means sexual intercourse. Just in case he is playing with the ambiguity... :unsure:
These are all very good questions. I am not L&P, however, I draw from the clues that he gives us in the outlook:
The first clue is the heading that is underlined. People have only asked for Sophia to have sex with (Liam excluded), not asking for Ellie to have sex with (Liam excluded). This leads me to believe that this is a list of encounters involving Sophia as the protagonist.
The second clue is the 'big hetero' or 'big lesbian'. I believe that 'big' means meeting of genitalia.
The third clue is 'important' character (being intimate with Sophia).
Unimportant characters with Sophia are not on the list, and two important characters with no Sophia present are also not on this list.
As you can see, any encounter that does not include Sophia with an 'important' character is completely undefined. This means that anything outside of Sophia with an important character can happen anywhere at any time. Personally, I love it because I still can not predict any upcoming non-Sophia/important scene with any certainty.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

But you are right, it is true that Monday PD 16 is Ellie's day with several events spread over the day. So whether it is the beach or another thing there might be something there with Tyler or Logan. But can we consider them "important characters"? They only appeared significantly at the club after all. Also it could be the 2nd lesbian event.

It looked like Tyler is a one night thing but his name reappears, we have a counter with his name and the promise was for Friday/Saturday but the two days are full if I remember correctly.
That leaves Monday, like last time.

Reactions: xxxorro

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
It looked like Tyler is a one night thing but his name reappears, we have a counter with his name and the promise was for Friday/Saturday but the two days are full if I remember correctly.
In L&P's outlook he said," I will also give you an event overview of playable day 14 soon!" Unless I am mistaken, playable day 14 is Saturday. You may already have the P.D. 14 event overview, but I do not. To my knowledge, Saturday evening is still open. Like you, I would like to see the reprisal of Sophia's dance with Tyler. Wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if the 'unimportant' Tyler were the first (Liam excluded) encounter? At least it is fun whimsy.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In L&P's outlook he said," I will also give you an event overview of playable day 14 soon!" Unless I am mistaken, playable day 14 is Saturday. You may already have the P.D. 14 event overview, but I do not. To my knowledge, Saturday evening is still open. Like you, I would like to see the reprisal of Sophia's dance with Tyler. Wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if the 'unimportant' Tyler were the first (Liam excluded) encounter? At least it is fun whimsy.
Saturday evening isn't open. It's the museum date with Patricia, Jason and Haru. It's one of the reasons I believe the Ellie event will be a morning shower.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Saturday evening isn't open. It's the museum date with Patricia, Jason and Haru. It's one of the reasons I believe the Ellie event will be a morning shower.
Thank you Alley_Cat. I was not sure if the museum event was for the evening or the late afternoon. Considering their 'unimportant' status and the rate of Sophia's amorous escalation there is no telling how (Liam excluded) their encounter may become.
Appreciatively, Jack.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Ok I understand what you mean thanks.
Yes it makes sense, there could be another evening or day out with them.

These are all very good questions. I am not L&P, however, I draw from the clues that he gives us in the outlook:
The first clue is the heading that is underlined. People have only asked for Sophia to have sex with (Liam excluded), not asking for Ellie to have sex with (Liam excluded). This leads me to believe that this is a list of encounters involving Sophia as the protagonist.
The second clue is the 'big hetero' or 'big lesbian'. I believe that 'big' means meeting of genitalia.
The third clue is 'important' character (being intimate with Sophia).
Unimportant characters with Sophia are not on the list, and two important characters with no Sophia present are also not on this list.
As you can see, any encounter that does not include Sophia with an 'important' character is completely undefined. This means that anything outside of Sophia with an important character can happen anywhere at any time. Personally, I love it because I still can not predict any upcoming non-Sophia/important scene with any certainty.
Sorry I might have written too quickly, but I was always referring to Sophia's events.
I mentioned Ellie's events on Monday and implicitly I was referring to the theories and speculations that have been discussed and that suggest Logan as a possible candidate for Sophia for the "unexpected event". Given the multitude of events during the day, the idea is that Sophia will be meeting with Logan and Ellie or that there will be another day/night out with the sauna guys as nexer suggested (in this case Tyler is also back in the game). That's why I was questioning the importance of these characters.

Reactions: Jack Adams

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you Alley_Cat. I was not sure if the museum event was for the evening or the late afternoon. Considering their 'unimportant' status and the rate of Sophia's amorous escalation there is no telling how (Liam excluded) their encounter may become.
Appreciatively, Jack.
My guess is that similar to the concert, where that wasn't the main part of the event, Patricia will find some excuse to ditch the boys and get some alone time with Sophia.

Reactions: Jack Adams

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
My guess is that similar to the concert, where that wasn't the main part of the event, Patricia will find some excuse to ditch the boys and get some alone time with Sophia.
Your theory is a distinct possibility. However, I interpreted Patricia's intent in a different way. Patricia knows that she could possibly have a lot of 'alone' time with Sophia on Sunday. From the beginning it really looked to me like Patricia planned these two events on consecutive days, and was using the two young men to 'loosen' Sophia up for a 'ranch rendezvous'.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
You guys did notice the wording on L&P post?
sex scene probably forplay
Sexual scene (lesbian full on)which could be Alyssa as they meet again n 5 days with no one else at home.
I just read L&P's outlook again and did not see the phrase, "probably foreplay'. However, I did see that there was no 'big' for the first encounter. In either case, you appear to be right.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sexual scene (lesbian full on)which could be Alyssa as they meet again n 5 days with no one else at home.
Or Ellie. She has at least two events on the days with lesbian scenes.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Seriously?
Hey, Even a broken clock is right twice a day. OK so that doesn't really work here. I think this is proof positive his ego has his cranium so large double wide doors quake at his approach. 'Seriously' is such an outstanding question.

Meanwhile the Devs of 'A Mother's Love' and 'Where the Heart Is' stop payments when not producing. They have fun stories and a little drama in the story (Not shitloads out of the story).

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
What plot threads are keeping all of you invested? For me, it's:

-Sophia/Sam
-Sophia/Zac
-Sophia/Jason (museum guy)
-Ellie/Sam
-Marie/Dylan

-If they ever wanted to do Patricia/Sam at some point too, I'd be ok with that

Who is Tyler, by the way? I don't recall that guy.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Seriously, 5 days, think about that in Real Time. Gangrene would set in long before that KillJoys. I am sorry but, I probably will be elsewhere by that time. He needs to go 'blowers now' and bust Mach. Ain't gonna happen!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

-Sophia/Sam
-Sophia/Zac
-Ellie/Sam

Tyler might have been one of the guys from the sauna they went to the club with, that's all I can think of.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

-Sophia/Sam
-Sophia/Zac
-Ellie/Sam

Ellie and Patricia.

Tyler is one of the college guys they initially meet at the sauna, and then again at the nightclub on playable day 16. Is the male (besides Antonio) that has got the closest to Sophia's pussy.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes