Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I actually think the present hairstyle is perfect. To me that hairstyle has become synonymous with Sophia.
Most creators really wish that they can add features or some distinct traits to a make character recognisable to anyone. That's what the hairstyle does for me in respect of Sophia.
So I would be sad if he changes her hairstyle
There will be a choice to keep the current hairstyle

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
There will be a choice to keep the current hairstyle
A poll like that should require a high threshold to overturn the status quo. Sometimes a plurality of votes is ok, but sometimes a poll needs an absolute majority. But in the case of changing something like Sophia's hair, I think it should require a sweeping majority (like 65%+). It's the kind of thing where "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Unless the vast majority of players dislike something like Sophia's hair, you shouldn't even consider changing it. So the first poll would be:

"Should we change Sophia's hair?"
Yes
No

If 65% of voters choose "Yes", then you run a second poll that offers different styles. If no single option gets 50% of the vote, then you go to a runoff of the top two choices.

That's how I would conduct it at least.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A poll like that should require a high threshold to overturn the status quo. Sometimes a plurality of votes is ok, but sometimes a poll needs an absolute majority. But in the case of changing something like Sophia's hair, I think it should require a sweeping majority (like 65%+). It's the kind of thing where "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Unless the vast majority of players dislike something like Sophia's hair, you shouldn't even consider changing it. So the first poll would be:

Yes
No

If 65% of voters choose "Yes", then you run a second poll that offers different styles. If no single option gets 50% of the vote, then you go to a runoff of the top two choices.

I would also make it for high tier patrons only unless L&P picks wisely

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I have not seen Liam in a long time I think XD
I don't know, try once to play the scene after yoga or Alyssa. In both cases we have Liam Changing the locks and a very important evidence of the lock being repaired is that the jaccuzi is working. So if you had the latest Sam scene in the jacuzzi in your playthrough then 100% the lock is also fixed.

Since the Jacuzzi was also taken care of by Liam when he repaired the locks of the bathroom on Day 18

Screenshot_2022-01-04-13-19-31-429_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-01-04-13-19-49-452_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~3.jpg

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Most probably because this hair does have limitations. From improving his art pov he could be wanting to change the hairstyle. But ofcourse he must consider if his audience likes the present one or not.

Personally I love it the way it is.
Also one poll should do it. Just give them the present hairstyle and the one he wants to change to. If people still vote in the favour of the present one then that's fine.

He doesn't need a sweeping majority to retain the present one. He needs a sweeping majority to replace the present one.

Because people who choose the new hairstyle will not really be displeased if the present hairstyle wins, however if the existing hairstyle loses by a small margin then Changing it will still not be a good idea.

Edit :- in such a poll it would be better if he mentioned a cut off for REPLACING the current hairstyle, like you mentioned 65% or any percentage he thinks fit.
I do like the hairstyle that Sophia has just now(even with its limitations).

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
How does anyone think this is OK? Nothing but teasing, and teasing sucks and is boring. Lots of yakking, no H scenes. This one could not possibly be worse than it is now. Dev doesn't care, he seems to think this should be a nun simulator. He certainly doesn't care what F95 thinks as he said we are "all leeches", but he doesn't even care what patrons think, even when they leave. I think those he still has, it's kind of like a cult. It's honestly a bad game - all Yakking no sex for 3 - 4 years in. If you think there's ever going to be anything good, you got your brain washed bad.
Then I guess we won't be hearing from you anymore. What a pity. Bye Felicia.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Yes
No

Bald is beautiful

c35a7375b3054a76b2f0338bb860ed84.jpg

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah but she always was ready to make out with Dylan in the Pool but then cockblock Natalie showed up XD
I agree with GingerSweetGirl. I really don't think any unhealthy relationship is ever going to seriously develop between Sophia and Dylan, and actually hope it doesn't for the sake of this game's credibility, what's acceptable and what isn't. Sorry if that's disappointing to some. Despite the impending corruption we all anticipate, Sophia's far too much a of a straight shooter in this respect. What may ruin this game is to see Sophia completely relinquish all sense of morals and restraint we have come to accept from her, even depend on, precisely why so many are drawn to this game. Ok, it might be fun watching her losing them, and there may have been certain temptations toward Dylan, but only in the respect of considering the boy's welfare, which is looking up in any case with distractions from girls his own age and the possibility of something initiating between Dylan and Amber, leading to all kinds of possibilities. All in all, Sophia seems to have far too much on her plate anyway, and I sometimes wonder if this woman needs to take a good rest. But maybe not just yet!!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It will be interesting later who will find out about who in relation to Sophia. Was the bikini-show with Sam a way to increase cuckold points or a possible merging of the two routes later?

I see opinions that Dylan will be left at the end, but I keep reminding people that a "cum collector" doesn't get the interest of many anymore even if he is a relative. Except for cuckold_route I doubt L&P will leave Dylan at the end and for Dylan/Ellie, it may be a genuine "cockblocker/pussyblocker" to discover Sophia's relationship with Sam, for example.

The "consequences" after the 2nd solution in Aiden's case would be interesting to find out.

Reactions: hzjujk

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I agree with GingerSweetGirl. I really don't think any unhealthy relationship is ever going to seriously develop between Sophia and Dylan, and actually hope it doesn't for the sake of this game's credibility, what's acceptable and what isn't. Sorry if that's disappointing to some. Despite the impending corruption we all anticipate, Sophia's far too much a of a straight shooter in this respect. What may ruin this game is to see Sophia completely relinquish all sense of morals and restraint we have come to accept from her, even depend on, precisely why so many are drawn to this game. Ok, it might be fun watching her losing them, and there may have been certain temptations toward Dylan, but only in the respect of considering the boy's welfare, which is looking up in any case with distractions from girls his own age and the possibility of something initiating between Dylan and Amber, leading to all kinds of possibilities. All in all, Sophia seems to have far too much on her plate anyway, and I sometimes wonder if this woman needs to take a good rest. But maybe not just yet!!
You can leave Dylan at the end "only" if he doesn't find out about Sophie's escapades.
For some people a woman's relationship with someone specific is a cuckblocker and the situation where he discovers she's a slut kills any interest.
Because if Dylan/Ellie finds out it's bad for the whole family.
Even in Ellie's case, (ok with Tyler) but Sam is a whole different story.

Reactions: hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes