Sep 21, 2017
ᗩᑎY ᖇEᑭEᖇᑕᑌᔕᔕIOᑎᔕ Oᑎ ᗷEIᑎG "E᙭TᖇEᗰEᒪY" GᖇᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ TO ᕼᑌᔕᗷᗩᑎᗪ GIᐯIᑎG ᗰE ᖴᒪOᗯEᖇᔕ??? I'ᗰ Oᑎ TᕼE ᖴIᒪTᕼY ᖇOᑌTE...ᗷᑌT Oᑎ ᑌᑎᗪEᖇᗩGE ᗷOYᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ GIᖇᒪᔕ OᑎᒪY...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
funny is the only path so far we can see sophia boobs. worth it:love:
Don't worry we have Patricia's boobs.

ᗩᑎY ᖇEᑭEᖇᑕᑌᔕᔕIOᑎᔕ Oᑎ ᗷEIᑎG "E᙭TᖇEᗰEᒪY" GᖇᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ TO ᕼᑌᔕᗷᗩᑎᗪ GIᐯIᑎG ᗰE ᖴᒪOᗯEᖇᔕ??? I'ᗰ Oᑎ TᕼE ᖴIᒪTᕼY ᖇOᑌTE...ᗷᑌT Oᑎ ᑌᑎᗪEᖇᗩGE ᗷOYᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ GIᖇᒪᔕ OᑎᒪY...
Yeah you pretty much go to good wife path.After all it is Good Wife +25 and Filthy -25

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
I have a question, if anyone knows..
So, the next update has 2 events. 1st with Ellie and Patricia (probably a spa visit) I don't expect much from this, maybe a little voyerism.
2nd the Dylan event or an alternative event. In my game I didn't have the Dylan agreement (not enough Dylan points), so I ll get the alternative event. Any clues what this event will be then?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah you pretty much go to good wife path.After all it is Good Wife +25 and Filthy -25
so that means we can't get access for sam, dylan probably zac path in the future updates since sophie is'nt filthy enough

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Huh! I see that people still talking about the slow pace of the game and no one dare to cut their posts with warning messages. I thought it was forbidden in this thread since my last few posts were cut by some despot here :devilish:

tg

May 1, 2017
I've noticed in this game that there are gating requirements based on progressive choices made. I don't really like that approach, but I guess it works.

But, it actually doesn't. Since, you you're mostly into your son, but then have issues with some scene and reject his advances, then instead of 16, you'd still be on 14. Maybe there'll be a few scenes where you can make that up again, but actually you can't. Or, given how close these gating requirements are, I don't think it's possible. So, let's say you go along with it, and get a +1, +1, +1 to bring you up to 17, the actual next gate will base the test on 19, not that 17 you have. So, you miss out again.

Does the developer not realize this? I'd much rather have impactful choices recorded and compared against, instead of the running total, since there really isn't that much freedom to stay from that path. You're either on that path, or you fall off it, and then I guess you have to reload to get through that scene you didn't really want to do, in order to get back on it.

Is that how it works?

Not that I really have issues with it, since Sophia really does do most things that take her down the filthy path. But, it's just something I've seen from playing through the story.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I've noticed in this game that there are gating requirements based on progressive choices made. I don't really like that approach, but I guess it works.

But, it actually doesn't. Since, you you're mostly into your son, but then have issues with some scene and reject his advances, then instead of 16, you'd still be on 14. Maybe there'll be a few scenes where you can make that up again, but actually you can't. Or, given how close these gating requirements are, I don't think it's possible. So, let's say you go along with it, and get a +1, +1, +1 to bring you up to 17, the actual next gate will base the test on 19, not that 17 you have. So, you miss out again.

Does the developer not realize this? I'd much rather have impactful choices recorded and compared against, instead of the running total, since there really isn't that much freedom to stay from that path. You're either on that path, or you fall off it, and then I guess you have to reload to get through that scene you didn't really want to do, in order to get back on it.

Is that how it works?

Not that I really have issues with it, since Sophia really does do most things that take her down the filthy path. But, it's just something I've seen from playing through the story.
just use visit that site drag and drop your save game file and edit relation point to 99 with someone you want to interact with, so then you can't miss anything

since the logic of this game filthy > good wife then you can go to filthy path the opposite will make you good wife path

Reactions: Apk_Khan

tg

May 1, 2017
just use ...
That's a nice site. I'll bookmark it. I think the game overall is pretty good with the decision trees. There's a lot to read/skip if you're just playing through for the new content each release.

And what I was talking about before, with the gating isn't really that bad with the Flithy or Good Wife measures. It's only like if you're interested in (for instance) Sam. Each gating I saw needed the exact value for him that I had, and to my knowledge, I'd mostly gobbled up all his +1 right from the beginning. So, I'm not sure it really works, if you want to pick and choose scenes. You're pretty much forced to do every scene and collect all their points, or slip up and fall off their path.

But, you're right. I should just use that site.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes