Sep 19, 2020
i know. the event will be Amber teasing Dylan.
Probably, as far as I know Dylan went to Amber's house to meet with his "buddy" Sam, as Sam will not there Amber wil ask for our little boy to wait inside, looks like she was "cooking" wearing a bikini under an apron as you guys may saw, in this event probably Dylan will need to move fast to do something before someone cockblock him, I fear our boy's time may be to short to finish whatever happens there :cry: best case scenariohe will get to the 3rd base :love:

darkseth

Feb 3, 2018
Hello, maybe I'm not getting it right, whenever I run part two it says that the files at the end don't exist there I move them to the game folder only when I start it's only a day ago, she wakes up and goes to school and ends, and so is the me who did something wrong

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Probably, as far as I know Dylan went to Amber's house to meet with his "buddy" Sam, as Sam will not there Amber wil ask for our little boy to wait inside, looks like she was "cooking" wearing a bikini under an apron as you guys may saw, in this event probably Dylan will need to move fast to do something before someone cockblock him, I fear our boy's time may be to short to finish whatever happens there :cry: best case scenariohe will get to the 3rd base :love:
Neal and sam are coming back from the supermarket.

Reactions: blackfoxeyesred

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
i think amber will ask dylan for some hand and dylan will get too close to amber she will feel his dick again
then something might happen
and yes dylan will talk about what happened at the pool too

thats all we are getting from this update
as sam and niel will interrupt for sure
thats my prediction for the update

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
its your opinion... keep complainning and waiting for the next update, like all the others complainers, bue at the end of the day the project belongs to L&P and he will do whatever he wants, the complainings are useless
“Stop giving criticism towards something I like ”

Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022
ok .. amber could go topless to seduce dylan, maybe it can happen ...
in short, the event in the pool had been very hot for the two of them, so maybe there is a possibility

Reactions: blackfoxeyesred

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
ok .. amber could go topless to seduce dylan, maybe it can happen ...
in short, the event in the pool had been very hot for the two of them, so maybe there is a possibility
Thats my thought process,

If that pool event was such a big deal (which at one point it was) why lower the bar for this event when they are alone now?

Sep 19, 2020
i think amber will ask dylan for some hand and dylan will get too close to amber she will feel his dick again
then something might happen
and yes dylan will talk about what happened at the pool too

thats all we are getting from this update
as sam and niel will interrupt for sure
thats my prediction for the update
Let's pray for Dylan, God please help our little boy Dylan to make progress and do this woman to become a true men, AMEN!
Pray.jpg

Reactions: Vasco da Gama

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
No actually I didn't download the patch. I downloaded the whole v0.150. There were two versions at the time. One v0.150 was where "Part 1" wasn't written on the top, the other which has Part 1 and would be used to transfer saves to part 2.
Ah yes, you're right. There is a "good" link somewhere in this thread. If it's a 0.150, it is mislabeled.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I would have thought you'd be saving that for Marie, since she's the one poised to teach Dylan the ropes for Sophia
Hey,what do you think about the upcoming sex scenes?Who will particpate?
4 lesbian sex scenes.I think 3 must happen
1.Sophia/Patricia
2.Ellie/Julia
3.Sophia/Ellie
that leaves only 1 more,probably
4.Sophia/Nathalie
sorry Alyssa
2 hetero sex scenes
Sadly I think there will be a huge disappointment because one of them is almost for sure
swap the wife with Andy and Cathy
and the other one can be
Ellie/Logan
Unless he make a massive jump with Sam in the upcoming update for PD13.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ah yes, you're right. There is a "good" link somewhere in this thread. If it's a 0.150, it is mislabeled.
Full part 1 (which includes the final save option)
To reiterate, download part 1 here:
Mega (part 1)
Open you save in part 1 and play through to end and generate a final save. Close part 1
Download part 2 here:
Mega (part 2)
open new game in part 2 and open final save you made in part 1 and then enjoy the game.

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes