Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The aim of the con was to beat her at basketball not to grope her. The rest of the convo was locker room talk. The contact, was as said, an accident.

Sam's true intentions may be as he is telling Sophia. Given how twisted the other storylines are, having one true romantic one makes sense. And a good idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not quite... The plan was to touch her waist/grope her, so she would think it was an improper touch to distract her so they could beat her at basketball; that's the con. Sam said it in the second line of that paragraph.

1669535575566.png

Sophia even followed up that they did it on purpose.

1669535658051.png

And you missed the descriptive part of what sam said about the accidental touch and why he didn't stop her.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Everything you posted is a regurgitation of what I said.

Yet, we are drawing different conclusions.
You're mistaken with your thought; the con aimed to beat her at basketball, not to grope her.

In I'm telling you, the con was to grope her to beat her,

Plus, it was an accident, but it was sort of a happy ending accident that she was not expecting, and he let it fly because he liked it.

But let's agree to disagree and call it a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bishop Robert

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
the con aimed to beat her at basketball, not to grope her = the con was to grope her to beat her,

Plus, it was an accident, but it was sort of a happy ending accident that she was not expecting, and he let it fly because he liked it.

But let's agree to disagree and call it a day.
Agreed. :D We are saying the same thing.

And also agree the Sam touch was a happy accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro and 1879

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
i am right now at the point where everyone is coming to carl's house and everyone is swimming up until then i have seen very little sex scenes is the whole game so i waited a very long time to play the game and i am a bit disappointed because i see so many people wrote this have over 5000 pages

Dec 29, 2021
Until recently I've played the game but rather superficially. I think Sophia and the others are beautiful too, but Sophia didn't really have a great charisma for me, her gestures were always very similar.
The content of the texts was also sometimes a bit confusing. The whole story didn't make sense to me.
What does the woman want?? For example she goes to dangerous places but still dresses very nicely and etc. I thought it was okay but didn't get the hype here.

But a lot has changed for the better since Part 2. There are more intense sexual acts, which is simply necessary on this platform. The lyrics are well written and fit the scenes.
The last two animations are fantastic. Sophia's gestures are also more effective.
The scenes with Dylan cooking/eating and Sam/Sophia in the room are dangerous and exciting because other people are also present. I really like that.

It's like L&P has always driven the car in first gear and now it's finally shifting up. I actually slow played the last update several times and enjoyed the scenes with the lyrics. :love:

What annoys me a bit is that there is this calendar what should happen next. I hope the L&P doesn't force anything too narrow.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes