dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Giving the stakes and the fact that Sohia will have sex in the next days. It can either be Aiden forcing which I do not believe or the Museum guys. Sam is out for a few days. He only has a small scene on Tuesday. Dylan would be a HUGE Taboo for her.

So who else could be left? The LEsbian part is clear that this will happen at the Ranch IMO.

Nothing is better to cross the line with a one night stand without consequences.
Perhaps.

Or, perhaps, at the museum, they will be interrupted by, I don't know, let's say the security guard after she was giving into his advances. :rolleyes:

It will happen at some point, of that I have little doubt, short of L&P abandoning the project. The only real question is will I be collecting Social Security by then!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just because it's fun to disagree with you - No, not really.
I do, however, agree with some here who say that Sam's face has something rat-like in some scenes.
That is, of course, a very adult and super objective opinion of mine.
Isn't that DoL Dylan on the previews?
No he should not because again and again. this is the PERFECT Moment for Sophia to have actually Sex since there are no consequences not strings attached no regret. SAM or even DYlan mean HUGE consequences these Museum guys are a one off. And I still think this will be the first time for her having sex.

Setting the bar at the museum would also MEan there is something big happening with Aiden on Monday as well. This could be the turning point for Sophia
No sex on PD14.
So don't expect anything.
No idea how you can even think we will get such sex scene before reaching half of the game.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I hate this idea of Sophia and Claire doing stuff while Our Man Dylan and Marie are away.

Simply because if it doesn’t happen I’ll be disappointed.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Giving the stakes and the fact that Sohia will have sex in the next days. It can either be Aiden forcing which I do not believe or the Museum guys. Sam is out for a few days. He only has a small scene on Tuesday. Dylan would be a HUGE Taboo for her.

So who else could be left? The LEsbian part is clear that this will happen at the Ranch IMO.

Nothing is better to cross the line with a one night stand without consequences.
I also believe that this could be a credible scenario. Especially since Patricia, in my opinion, will push the whole thing massively. Unlike Sophia, who will initially be more interested in the exhibits, Patricia is interested in an amorous adventure.
But what we can't answer yet, Patricia would take the last step? There is the agreement with Carl her husband. And it is not clear to me now if Patricia will be more the person who will/wants to save Sophia from this step. Or if she wants to use her big sister as an excuse to break the agreement with Carl. ("My big sister is doing it, so I can do it too!").
But nowadays museums are equipped with security technology and cameras at every corner. And even if one of the guys is the museum director's son, he's hardly going to allow his son to turn off the security. If someone is looking for an abortion scenario, it could be that one of the women notices the camera on the wall in the middle of the sexual action. And then asks if they are active. Then Sophia would be able to take home a DVD of her first time having (almost) extramarital sex. :LOL:

But you can also assume that Sophia will have the first time extramarital sex with a penetration on the romantic route. It is plausible to assume that the first time will be with someone Sophia has feelings for (i.e. Alyssa or Sam).
However, this scenario would make continuing down the corruption path on the other routes more implausible. When one is freshly in love, other potential sex partners become uninteresting for a while. In my opinion, it works better and more credible in the other direction.

Last edited:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I hate this idea of Sophia and Claire doing stuff while Our Man Dylan and Marie are away.

But you can't have both. Because if you followed Dylan yoga path, for some reason Sophia couldn't do any of the lesbian stuff on the follow Sophia yoga. (Like admire Claire's body). The Patricia options you got on both paths because that was probably a main result of the yoga. On the Sophia path: Dylan just gets blue-balls, so Marie wouldn't have much interest in him if he didn't go through with the full yoga reps.

Reactions: xxxorro

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

in fact nothing will happen, with what criterion does a woman go to the hairdresser and then end up in bed while her son gets a blowjob from the daughter of the same hairdresser? it's a reality-based day, word from the developer. don't dream guys :ROFLMAO:

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I just got question that why there are no event mention for Liam???
He is her husband after all so if she stay on good wife route so this game already ended for that route??
Why L&P give such options there if there no events in future for that route!!

• Haha
Reactions: SubtleHustle

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
He is her husband after all so if she stay on good wife route so this game already ended for that route??
According to my, unreliable information, more events were planned but were dropped at the urging of supporters who didn't fancy sex Sophia/Liam.
Only later events are to come again, but I think only after the Swingerevent.

Reactions: roro

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I also believe that this could be a credible scenario. Especially since Patricia, in my opinion, will push the whole thing massively. Unlike Sophia, who will initially be more interested in the exhibits, Patricia is interested in an amorous adventure.
But what we can't answer yet, Patricia would take the last step. There is the agreement with Carl her husband. And it is not clear to me now if Patricia will be more the person who will/wants to save Sophia from this step. Or if she wants to use her big sister as an excuse to break the agreement with Carl. ("My big sister is doing it, so I can do it too!").
But nowadays museums are equipped with security technology and cameras at every corner. And even if one of the guys is the museum director's son, he's hardly going to allow his son to turn off the security. If someone is looking for an abortion scenario, it could be that one of the women notices the camera on the wall in the middle of the sexual action. And then asks if they are active. Then Sophia would be able to take home a DVD of her first time having (almost) extramarital sex. :LOL:

But you can also assume that Sophia will have the first time extramarital sex with a penetration on the romantic route. It is plausible to assume that the first time will be with someone Sophia has feelings for (i.e. Alyssa or Sam).
However, this scenario would make continuing down the corruption path on the other routes more implausible. When one is freshly in love, other potential sex partners become uninteresting for a while. In my opinion, it works better and more credible in the other direction.
I am sure Patricia will the initiator in all of this. When we had the first encounter and she asked if she would have sex with them and you answer yes. I think it is another indication of what will happen there.

As for the camera part I do not think we will go this realistic in the end but who knows.

And again SAM will have a huge Risk and Consequence. Dylan will have a huge risk and consequence you will never be able to erase. And Yes it is day 14 which could be an turning point since with day 15 we are haf way.

Lets not forget this

evidence 1.JPG

And after SAM she felt like she were in College again. Sooo.....

evidence 2.JPG

I expect at least a blowjob if its not sex. But if this is not sex there is only one person left Aiden.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It only feels like that because it's taking so long between events. Dylan has too many branches, and the events in these branches are getting bigger and bigger. We're not even up to the first Sophia/Dylan event of the day.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I am sure Patricia will the initiator in all of this. When we had the first encounter and she asked if she would have sex with them and you answer yes. I think it is another indication of what will happen there.

As for the camera part I do not think we will go this realistic in the end but who knows.

And again SAM will have a huge Risk and Consequence. Dylan will have a huge risk and consequence you will never be able to erase. And Yes it is day 14 which could be an turning point since with day 15 we are haf way.

Lets not forget this

View attachment 2251037

And after SAM she felt like she were in College again. Sooo.....

View attachment 2251038

I expect at least a blowjob if its not sex. But if this is not sex there is only one person left Aiden.
Sam is taking a big risk because he believes that because he loves Sophia, everything is allowed. And he has shown that he doesn't care about the consequences (for Sophia).
Elli and Dylan, on the other hand, will know from the beginning that what they do with Sophia must never become known, so I see a smaller risk here as long as everyone is aware of the consequences of the discovery.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Sam is taking a big risk because he believes that because he loves Sophia, everything is allowed. And he has shown that he doesn't care about the consequences (for Sophia).
Elli and Dylan, on the other hand, will know from the beginning that what they do with Sophia must never become known, so I see a smaller risk here as long as everyone is aware of the consequences of the discovery.
No Sophia is taking the big risk. If yu have sex with people close in your enviroment especially in the family or neighborhood it will have conseqences. The Museum Guys are a one shot. No consequences no Risk thats why I believe they will be the first.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
No Sophia is taking the big risk. If yu have sex with people close in your enviroment especially in the family or neighborhood it will have conseqences. The Museum Guys are a one shot. No consequences no Risk thats why I believe they will be the first.
This is just a misunderstanding in our communication. Small risk for Sophia at the museum event, medium risk for Sophia with Dylan (because they both have to keep it secret), big risk with Sam because he thinks he is an outlow for whom no rules apply.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
This is just a misunderstanding in our communication. Small risk for Sophia at the museum event, medium risk for Sophia with Dylan (because they both have to keep it secret), big risk with Sam because he thinks he is an outlow for whom no rules apply.

No...

Almost no risk with Museum guys because one night stand. One and Done. No Strings Attached

Big Risk with SAM because of her marriage and they almost get caught this time. The cnsequences for this would be the end of her life as she knows it. And not only for her for Dylan and the rest of the Family as well....

HUGE Risk because duh it is her Son. Incest is far more dangerous than the neighborskid. If they get caught its over.

Reactions: Adolfo
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes