Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I speak for everyone here that we need more updates about Liam watching futbowl.
There's an update with Liam watching futbowl?

Jokes aside, Liam taking an interest in his son's wellbeing would be welcome. Setting Dylan up with a hot model, or that daughter of the boss might have been interesting instead of all the branches we now have to deal with.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
What's right with Zac? We've already got a young non-incest male character with Sam
Remind me was the want for Emma due to her character or to equal out lesbian partners?

I ask because we already have Julie for young non incest female lesbian character.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Remind me was the want for Emma due to her character or to equal out lesbian partners?

I ask because we already have Julie for young non incest female lesbian character.
No, we don't. Julia doesn't have her own route, unlike Sam.

At the moment Nat is the young, non-incest female lesbian character. But, if you recall, Emma is on my list of characters we can get rid of.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: lockerxx

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

At the moment Nat is the young, non-incest female lesbian character. But, if you recall, Emma is on my list of characters we can get rid of.
Didn't you want Emma to stay or was that long ago?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Didn't you want Emma to stay or was that long ago?
That was long ago. My main gripe with Emma as a character is that she was introduced as a character on the lesbian route but then taken off. If she was intended as a LI for Dylan she should have started out that way, without the Lesbian Temptation interactions. If she was intended as a lesbian character, she should have stayed that way.

Same as Alyssa. And Vicky.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
That was long ago. My main gripe with Emma as a character is that she was introduced as a character on the lesbian route but then taken off. If she was intended as a LI for Dylan she should have started out that way, without the Lesbian Temptation interactions. If she was intended as a lesbian character, she should have stayed that way.

Same as Alyssa. And Vicky.
Vicky yeah is now threesome with interracial whats with Alyssa that your referring to?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Vicky yeah is now threesome with interracial whats with Alyssa that your referring to?
Alyssa is now Dylan route, so not part of the Lesbian route.
Alley_Cat I have a direct question for you. Are you a boy or a girl?:unsure:

Don't get me wrong, I think you're a girl?
I'm male. I play the lesbian route because I like boobs. And since I don't self-insert, if I set my female protag up with a male LI, they should be better than me. Only one I've encountered so far is funnily enough - Liam, hence why now that it's possible to play a sex scene with Liam on the Ellie route (after fixing the bathroom lock), I might consider making a save for that route.

I also find female characters better written and more interesting, so I'm more inclined to set them up with my MC.

Plus the lesbians I've met IRL are hot and smart and just awesome, so supporting content for them is just something I like to do.

EDIT:
Amongst the lesbians I've met IRL, one even had the hots for her younger sister.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

#saveemma :ROFLMAO: .i like her she is the only non-incest young female lesbian for sophie.too bad L&P has to connet her to dylan:rolleyes:.
umm Sophie steling his girlfriend to his son.:unsure:. now that path looks good too me:love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
#saveemma :ROFLMAO: .i like her she is the only non-incest young female lesbian for sophie.too bad L&P has to connet her to dylan:rolleyes:.
umm Sophie steling his girlfriend to his son.:unsure:. now that path looks good too me:love:
The only time L&P has changed the plot has been in favour of Dylan, so that boat has sailed. No hope of any Sophia/Emma storyline.

And the entire point of this topic is characters that can be eliminated in order to speed up game development. As much as I might like Emma too, since Nat is still the young female lesbian (she has a boyfriend, thankfully not in the game) she wins out.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The only time L&P has changed the plot has been in favour of Dylan, so that boat has sailed. No hope of any Sophia/Emma storyline.

And the entire point of this topic is characters that can be eliminated in order to speed up game development. As much as I might like Emma too, since Nat is still the young female lesbian (she has a boyfriend, thankfully not in the game) she wins out.
nah Emma has two paths the Dylan/Emma and the sophie/emma but you need to be first in the dylan/emma first.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes