ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hey Everyone, I've noticed a lot of people mention over the course of a few years that Sofia's breast size has increased/decreased over the development of this game. I honestly can't see a difference whatsoever. Are there any telling moments where it's immediately obvious they've changed?
Blimp-sized in the reveal to Dylan in the changing room at the mall. L&P can't decide how ridiculously huge to make them. Absolute travesty.

karleston

May 20, 2022
You should know that there is no such thing as bad publicity. I'm not defending the puerile torrent of comments resulting from the update but I am defending the right of people to make them, rotten as many of them are & obviously the result of frustration. Whether L&P decides to take his game elsewhere, or abandon it is not up to you. We are all equal here. You are not the moral conscience of the thread, anymore than I am.

Do you wish AWAM to be removed to spite the fans here? If that's what you would do then I'll use a point I normally hate to see & say "make your own game", then withdraw it. First you would have to build up a following of course.

Publicity that the Dev obtains via this thread & elsewhere on F95 would cost multiple thousands of euros, dollars, pounds or yen in RL. It's all free. Do you wish to remove the game & take that away?
Someone talking like an actual adult :KEK: . Ok, let's try not to troll here. So please explain to me why big corporations pay literally hundreds of millions to influence people over the internet . Bad publicity do exists (ask zuckerberg or mosanto). Now you are gonna tell me you reap what you sow. And i will be a 100% with you on that one. But we are not discussing how bad the dev is are we ?

Why do i think his best move is to remove his game from this forum (if he can) It's fairly simple.

You never know what you have until it's gone

And i also said that to troll the trolls. hihi

Personally i couldn't care less. I can wait 5-10 years (if i'm still alive and around) and play the game even if it's not finished yet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Someone talking like an actual adult :KEK: . Ok, let's try not to troll here. So please explain to me why big corporations pay literally hundreds of millions to influence people over the internet (with false good reviews and so on). Bad publicity do exists (ask zuckerberg or mosanto). Now you are gonna tell me you reap what you sow. And i will be a 100% with you on that one. But we are not discussing how bad the dev is are we ?

Why do i think his best move is to remove his game from this forum (if he can) It's fairly simple.

You never know what you have until it's gone

And i also said that to troll the trolls. hihi

Personally i couldn't care less. I can wait 5-10 years (if i'm still alive and around) and play the game even if it's not finished yet
You will wait until after 2055, because it's no secret that the current development pace means that many of us will never live to see the end. 5-10 years would be marvellous but the Dev has chosen a different course. AWAM is his actual retirement plan & what a unique & innovative plan it is. I hope others won't copy it but who knows? As for Mr. Zuckerberg & co, they are the exceptions which prove the rule, (plus in Mr. Z's case, I don't think he gives a damn).

Even the bad publicity that accompanies AWAM helps to create the buzz which surrounds the game. No other thread or game on the forum has a comparable level of interest. Many of those who ranted at the last update, we all know, will be back to see what happens next & quite possibly rant & rave again. Others will stop by & maybe try the game to see what all the fuss is about. AWAM depends on fresh Patrons in a steady flow to replace those leaving as a result of disillusionment & IMO this thread helps to sustain that business model.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I think you are vastly overestimating the stroke L&P would have to remove this thread simply because it has negative comments.

Devs can't even get these threads removed when it let's people directly pirate their work, why would hurtful words change that?

And in the end, this is a *pirate* site. If you start with the assumption that no F95 user will translate to an active Patreon sub because we already get it for free, then no matter of negative comments or reviews will change that.

However, there is enough evidence to show that is not the case, so eyeballs on this thread still results in some percentage of the total Patreon subs.

Would positive reviews garner more subs? Quite likely, but L&P has to earn the positive review. And an underwhelming content to development time ratio is not going to help that.

karleston

May 20, 2022
I think you are vastly overestimating the stroke L&P would have to remove this thread simply because it has negative comments.

Devs can't even get these threads removed when it let's people directly pirate their work, why would hurtful words change that?

And in the end, this is a *pirate* site. If you start with the assumption that no F95 user will translate to an active Patreon sub because we already get it for free, then no matter of negative comments or reviews will change that.

However, there is enough evidence to show that is not the case, so eyeballs on this thread still results in some percentage of the total Patreon subs.

Would positive reviews garner more subs? Quite likely, but L&P has to earn the positive review. And an underwhelming content to development time ratio is not going to help that.
No i'm not. judging by the behaviour of people around here when an update is about to drop. I can say that a large portion is addicted to this game. Removing the free supply will not only put the brakes on negative comments. It will also encourage people to subscribe because they can't get it for free anymore. And lastly i do that for the fun because i know they wanna kill me for giving L&P such ideas :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
95% of so-called MILFS have stupid, unattractive proportions because they're rendered by young men under 35 for other young men under 18 & follow a certain tired stereotype. Some renders are done for fun but AWAM is not a cartoon. Sophia's breasts need to be reduced, because she's top-heavy. Right now they're far too big & are not realistic for a woman as active & diet conscious as Sophia, not to forget the back problems which only get worse with age.
So much realism.. L&P would be proud of you being concerned about Sophia's future back problems, meanwhile the rest of us roll our eyes, collectively.

Reactions: Rythan25

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
And lastly i do that for the fun because i know they wanna kill me for giving L&P such ideas :ROFLMAO:
Nobody wants to kill you as it's simply not going to happen, even if L&P wanted it.

You don't seem to understand how F95 works. There's hundreds of threads out there with games and their developers who do not condone sharing of their projects, but they simply can't do anything about it. There's no copyright and he's breaking Patreon ToS as he's secretly distributing AWAM via a different website while offering "Decisions of Life" on Patreon. He's literally selling a game with incest and content involving characters of questionable age to say the least. What do you think he can do? lol

F95 isn't even providing these games, only links leading to external websites.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
So much realism.. L&P would be proud of you being concerned about Sophia's future back problems, meanwhile the rest of us roll our eyes, collectively.
Roll away. What I wanted was simple. I wanted Sophia to stay the way she was for the first part of the game at 36D & looking like a 36D, large but proportionate & elegant. Turned out it was asking too much. Why is it important? That's because the Dev has chosen to make Sophia's breasts the focal point of much action, innuendo & discussion. It seems that for this to work properly in his view Sophia would need to morph into a stereotype of what a pre-pubescent schoolboy thinks a sexy older woman should look like. Disappointing to say the least & not realistic at all, unless Sophia has a water retention problem.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There are only more than ten days in the game. You can't expect a highly educated woman to have sex with a neighbor boy in only ten days :BootyTime:
I don't want to see this kind of pun.

Six years is never the time to run away with puns.

According to you, have to wait 100 years in real time to spend a month in game time?

If you're a realist too, don't play any games.
Every game is a fantasy.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra and Dufy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And compared to AWAM how often do you get the content you look forward too?

Id imagine more right?
Almost always. Last update was a bit of a disappointment, but that's been the only one so far. And this is still only playing about 25% of the update. Straight content is still about 3x the lesbian content.

Reactions: SophiaMelinda

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
This discussion and criticism are no less valuable than the subject of its discussion. Anything is possible, the impossible takes more time. There are no irreplaceable people. LP doesn't do anything that someone else couldn't do. And this other, seeing what interest the topic arouses, for the sake of his part of the money and fame, will be able to give what the LP cannot (does not want to) give. Pray, and God will hear your prayers.

Reactions: tofhdns
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes