new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
24 ноября 2021 года L & P с большой помпой объявила о своем новом способе работы

View attachment 2482341

480 дней, 22 часа, 30 минут и 30 секунд, тот же L & P говорит нам, что невозможно поставлять более быстрые обновления без снижения качества, на КАЖДОЕ СОБЫТИЕ уходит от 2 до 3 месяцев, чего стоила вся эта реорганизация, если вместо ускорения разработки она становилась все медленнее и медленнееи медленнее?
[/ЦИТАТА]

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Is l&P stupid???

I don't get idea of give your lifetime to just 1 game,
He already give his 5 to 6 years to this game

If he is going to make game on this speed than is going to take more than 14 to 15 year to complete this game

How much he going to earn from this game ??
After give his 25 years of life time? From just this one game??

Most of the people play this game for Sophia

He have to think that if he is going to make lots of money from only one game than he is wrong...

If think that this best way of business in this line
Than he is stupid (idiot) you just earn small amount of money from every update of this game and but it can't cover your 20-25 years

If do this thing for fun and do some kind of different job then this profitable way to slow game updates

But if make this game as your main job than obviously you are a stupid

Can any Parton can forward this msg to l&P

And tell him to wake up to the reality and think that what are you doing with your life.
it would be way better if the game took 14-15 years to complete, or even the 20-25 years you say at the end, but at the current speed its going to take about 40 years, its has already been in development about 6 years, he once said that it took him about a year to make and release the fist stage of the game

Reactions: McZoy and Brenda

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
With this we get Ellie in another year at the summer -_- I tried to send him many messages that he could put Ellie at night too.. So Dylan fans will be happy for the rest of days and we who love Ellie will be happy that we get her in the morning and the night at the end of day. Everyone benefits and donť need to wait for ... How damn long? 3 or 4 years?

But he never answer me when I give him this suggestion Just sometimes he send me message that Dylan is Number one because second MC. So I definitely lost hope and this game will be always about Sophia and Dylan and something someone else.. Pretty funny just because Ellie is not so far behind Dylan.

Pity and Shame.. Just Shame because Ellie and Sophia is damn amazing.
Whatever happened to that dance recital at the civic center that Ellie was meant to be the lead in? Last I checked she was meant to be soon and that she should be rehearsing at home.

But do we ever see any evidence that's still a thing? We could have easily had just a render or two when Sophia was chilling on the couch showing Ellie prancing about the backyard.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Some people mix between the progress of the events and the progress of the updates. Progress in the events ( story) Will always be erotic slowly burning. This is a fact and this is what makes this game so special. No stupid sex, wake up.
Progress of the update, yes I agree he has to speed it up though we are having new update every 3 to 4 months!

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
it would be way better if the game took 14-15 years to complete, or even the 20-25 years you say at the end, but at the current speed its going to take about 40 years, its has already been in development about 6 years, he once said that it took him about a year to make and release the fist stage of the game
Developers are not hiring teams to protect their income

It's the stupidest way to do business.

He(her) is fool of don't know basic economic logic that hires a team to increase the workload and more supply and more demand so makes more money

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Some people mix between the progress of the events and the progress of the updates. Progress in the events ( story) Will always be erotic slowly burning. This is a fact and this is what makes this game so special. No stupid sex, wake up.
Progress of the update, yes I agree he has to speed it up though we are having new update every 3 to 4 months!
I will ask you, same

Can you describe what happened to Sofia in this game over the last 6 years?

I wasted six years, watching kissing of Sam and Blackmail of Aiden.

If someone asked you for 4000-5000 dollars would you give it?
For make a game with no sex scenes and no plausible provocative scenes.
For game that still hasn't even made half of it, let alone an ending, after six years?

Look, it's been 6 years

If I knew the outcome of this game from the start, I would never have paid for it and would have called the developer a cheater.

I can tell you the same, if you hate sex I can respect your taste

But don't talk about speed

'Cause see you how lazy and worthless your life is

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Whatever happened to that dance recital at the civic center that Ellie was meant to be the lead in? Last I checked she was meant to be soon and that she should be rehearsing at home.

But do we ever see any evidence that's still a thing? We could have easily had just a render or two when Sophia was chilling on the couch showing Ellie prancing about the backyard.
Add Patricia and we can call it a night.
Seriously we won't see Patricia for at least 4 years at current speed.
The problem is his updates are adding minutes or hour max in Sophia's world,not to mention we are talking for 1,2 or 3 scenes at best.
No other game is going that slow.Even games with only 1 update per year are bringing way more scenes.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Add Patricia and we can call it a night.
Seriously we won't see Patricia for at least 4 years at current speed.
What does Patricia have to do with the dance recital? I'm trying to argue that the plot isn't internally consistent, not that I want more content with the women.

4 years? 1 more year for this playable day, 2 years for PD14 and we have Pat for the museum event. Don't know how you get 4+ from that.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
I will ask you, same

Can you describe what happened to Sofia in this game over the last 6 years?

I wasted six years, watching kissing of Sam and Blackmail of Aiden.

If someone asked you for 4000-5000 dollars would you give it?
For make a game with no sex scenes and no plausible provocative scenes.
For game that still hasn't even made half of it, let alone an ending, after six years?

Look, it's been 6 years

If I knew the outcome of this game from the start, I would never have paid for it and would have called the developer a cheater.

I can tell you the same, if you hate sex I can respect your taste

But don't talk about speed

'Cause see you how lazy and worthless your life is
Thank you . Honestly I enjoyed every update. I started playing 3 years ago. I am convinced that this is an erotic game so I am enjoying it. The bikini show, 3 or 4 scenes with Sam, Yoga scene with Dylan, scene with Zac, and many other scenes was really hot. When the sex starts ( if its not a result of realistic progress) I will lose interests in the game.
When we ar3 convinced its erotic realistic story we will enjoy it.
Sometimes burning expectations and anticipations is hot as sex!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What does Patricia have to do with the dance recital? I'm trying to argue that the plot isn't internally consistent, not that I want more content with the women.

4 years? 1 more year for this playable day, 2 years for PD14 and we have Pat for the museum event. Don't know how you get 4+ from that.
You forget it's already more than 1 year since last time we saw her.Almost year and half.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020

Patricia should be sucking Dylan off I think. Or no?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Kliorkt

Aug 21, 2021
This game is one the best just because it doesn't rush, I haven't seen any better build up anywhere else. This will probably be the first game that I will donate (I played a lot of them). Don't listen for "no sex", use your fantasy losers there is enough games of where you fuck someone on day 2 brainlessly.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
This game is one the best just because it doesn't rush, I haven't seen any better build up anywhere else. This will probably be the first game that I will donate (I played a lot of them). Don't listen for "no sex", use your fantasy losers there is enough games of where you fuck someone on day 2 brainlessly.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
On November 24, 2021, L&P announced with great fanfare its new way of working

View attachment 2482341

480 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds, the same L&P tells us that it is impossible to deliver faster updates without lowering the quality, it is taking 2 to 3 months PER EVENT, what was all that reorganization worth if instead of speed up development, it became slower and slower and slower?
Liar, liar...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes