Dec 29, 2021
I will ask you, same

Can you describe what happened to Sofia in this game over the last 6 years?

I wasted six years, watching kissing of Sam and Blackmail of Aiden.

If someone asked you for 4000-5000 dollars would you give it?
For make a game with no sex scenes and no plausible provocative scenes.
For game that still hasn't even made half of it, let alone an ending, after six years?

Look, it's been 6 years

If I knew the outcome of this game from the start, I would never have paid for it and would have called the developer a cheater.

I can tell you the same, if you hate sex I can respect your taste

But don't talk about speed

'Cause see you how lazy and worthless your life is

I don't quite understand what you want to say.?...

Have you been here for six years wasting your life and now you're frustrated because you're stupid?

Or are you some kind of priest who wants to tell some people here what they are doing wrong or what they have to do?

L&P does what it wants, that's all.

It doesn't matter if this thread has one page or 6000, no matter what people say, no matter what they pay, no matter how long it takes, it doesn't matter.

L&P does what it wants.

It's easy to understand, at least for me.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't quite understand what you want to say.?...

Have you been here for six years wasting your life and now you're frustrated because you're stupid?

Or are you some kind of priest who wants to tell some people here what they are doing wrong or what they have to do?

L&P does what it wants, that's all.

It doesn't matter if this thread has one page or 6000, no matter what people say, no matter what they pay, no matter how long it takes, it doesn't matter.

L&P does what it wants.

It's easy to understand, at least for me.
Developer will do whatever they want, so what does it matter what I say?

And according to you say, it's pointless too for supporters to write their support post here.

And even you are pointless to post

it's my hobby

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
This game is one the best just because it doesn't rush, I haven't seen any better build up anywhere else. This will probably be the first game that I will donate (I played a lot of them). Don't listen for "no sex", use your fantasy losers there is enough games of where you fuck someone on day 2 brainlessly.
Do u know about summer gone??
This game also don't have any sex scene till now day

But summer gone is better than this game (for me) because the story line is great every single character well devloped and this game also come with very high graphic quality and animation and most important thing is this game updates come in time to time with huge amount of game play

Vaidan12

Dec 29, 2020
Question to the developer. Since accelerating progress increases revenue, isn't it easier to hire a team of quality craftsmen to attract more fans? It's like in business: to get something, you need to invest something. Yes, their salaries are high, but your earnings will grow significantly. It's just that it's the best game of its kind, and if updates were released more often, then at least the revenue from fans sitting on this site would double. Then it would be possible to attract additions and new twists of history to this project, and maybe a romantic thread for the same STEAM, In the form of a full-fledged game.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Question to the developer. Since accelerating progress increases revenue, isn't it easier to hire a team of quality craftsmen to attract more fans? It's like in business: to get something, you need to invest something. Yes, their salaries are high, but your earnings will grow significantly. It's just that it's the best game of its kind, and if updates were released more often, then at least the revenue from fans sitting on this site would double. Then it would be possible to attract additions and new twists of history to this project, and maybe a romantic thread for the same STEAM, In the form of a full-fledged game.
I hear you and you raised some valid points but...

My uncle had a restaurant back in the day. A small cosy restaurant nothing fancy. and he was in charge of the kitchen with his wife. the Food was so good that everyday a huge line of people will gather at noon. One day a very wealthy guy contacted my uncle and told him that he is loosing too many clients because people are waiting too much to get their meal. He told him that he will finance the expansion and they will split up the revenue. They decided to open two more restaurants. 3 years later the 3 restaurants failed miserably. Do you know why ? because my uncle wasn't cooking anymore. So the food quality went down. And people did notice that and ran away. My point is i don't think hiring a team will be the best option for him. To me, the best way to speed up things is to stop making 400 renders per tiny event and be selective on which part of the story deserves some extra attention.

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
A speculation, not sonething I heard anywhere... I have the mere suspicion that the in between specials are scenes from Sophia's naughty past... for all you craving for some sex of Sophia here it is the solution... ;)

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I hear you and you raised some valid points but...

My uncle had a restaurant back in the day. A small cosy restaurant nothing fancy. and he was in charge of the kitchen with his wife. the Food was so good that everyday a huge line of people will gather at noon. One day a very wealthy guy contacted my uncle and told him that he is loosing too many clients because people are waiting too much to get their meal. He told him that he will finance the expansion and they will split up the revenue. They decided to open two more restaurants. 3 years later the 3 restaurants failed miserably. Do you know why ? because my uncle wasn't cooking anymore. So the food quality went down. And people did notice that and ran away. My point is i don't think hiring a team will be the best option for him. To me, the best way to speed up things is to stop making 400 renders per tiny event and be selective on which part of the story deserves some extra attention.
When the chef changes, the taste of the food changes.

Your uncle's problem isn't that he hired a team, it's that he leaves the kitchen to play golf

Even story writers have a main writer and a sub writer, and hiring a sub writer does not cause the main writer to quit their work.

Animators work the same way too.

Even if the LP hires the team, the LP still has to take responsibility in the main task.

People who advised your uncle and people who advised LP say the same thing.

Hire a team to increase work efficiency.
they not saying LP should quit LP's work and go play golf.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Screenshot_5a.png
LP is working alone and has only an animation assistant.
- LP lied for years about hiring the team

LP's know they can make more money by teaming up with much more content and faster updates, but LP's don't want to spend money on teaming up
- Conversely, LPs don't want to spend money building a team, so he make less money with slower updates and less content.

LP wants the highest quality in all areas, story, rendering, and animation.
- Many fans have already noticed that similar scenes and similar lines are repeated.

- Stuffy LP

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
My point is i don't think hiring a team will be the best option for him. To me, the best way to speed up things is to stop making 400 renders per tiny event and be selective on which part of the story deserves some extra attention.
Except those are L&P's own words, not ours. That was his first goal on Patreon. Whatever solution any of us would suggest here or there, you can be absolutely sure he'll rebuke as impossible.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes