Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Except those are L&P's own words, not ours. That was his first goal on Patreon. Whatever solution any of us would suggest here or there, you can be absolutely sure he'll rebuke as impossible.
You are aware that Karleton is either a good friend of him or L&P himself? This user is only active in the AWAM threads (it would be a major surprise if he has posted in another thread by now), only defends L&P and when he gets annoyed, the vitriol, insults and writing style comng out is extremly similar to L&P on a rant.
And now I am curious how long it will take until karleton will write an answer where he tells me to piss off from AWAM, calling me an idiot or similar. Had all that already before.

karleston

May 20, 2022
View attachment 2485949
LP is working alone and has only an animation assistant.
- LP lied for years about hiring the team

LP's know they can make more money by teaming up with much more content and faster updates, but LP's don't want to spend money on teaming up
- Conversely, LPs don't want to spend money building a team, so he make less money with slower updates and less content.

LP wants the highest quality in all areas, story, rendering, and animation.
- Many fans have already noticed that similar scenes and similar lines are repeated.

- Stuffy LP
I guess i was right on point !

To be honest it's silly to think the way he does. He knows he can earn way more if he hires a team. these games are a business like any other after all . And of course quality is important but you need to find the right balance. like everything else in life. It is dumb to go bananas on the quality and negelect the speed while we can't even remember what happened before when we start playing a new update

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I guess i was right on point !

To be honest it's silly to think the way he does. He knows he can earn way more if he hires a team. these games are a business like any other after all . And of course quality is important but you need to find the right balance. like everything else in life. It is dumb to go bananas on the quality and negelect the speed while we can't even remember what happened before when we start playing a new update
I don't understand why quality goes down as more people work.

It's because LP don't know how to run a team and LP don't know how to distribute work.

Hire several assistant chefs, entrust them with cooking, taste-test and standardize the cooking method.

There would be no change in taste or loss of quality.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Yes, its called process and food chains, big companies are all about that. But L&P isn't a big company and from what i heard he studied litterature or something along these lines. So i don't think he is quite capable of creating a process

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hi guys,
maybe someone knows, when will be next Aiden’s task? in which update by plan?
PD16. When he last featured it was going to be 5 years before he next appeared, estimated from the pace of development. Now, with the current PD set to take even longer than expected, it is more likely to be 6 years between events, because it's still 5 years away, as we speak. That's if we ever see him again. Nathalie is due back on PD19, which should happen around 2035, so Aiden's luck is in, not to forget Jason & Haru from PD2, due back at the end of PD14, more than 5 years later.

It's been obvious for a long time that the game would finish in the late 2050s, or early 2060s but at today's rate, it could be as late as 2074.

How many fans think they'll be watching the planned ending of AWAM? It's not just L&P's retirement plan that's in focus. All his current crop of teen & tween-age fans will be retired, or close to retirement when this is due to end. How many will care whether it's Sam, Dylan, Zack, or some other virgin that will give Sophia an ahegao face, so beloved of the kids. Will anybody still know what an ahegao face is? Have hope & look forward to another 50 years of pointless speculation.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yes, its called process and food chains, big companies are all about that. But L&P isn't a big company and from what i heard he studied litterature or something along these lines. So i don't think he is quite capable of creating a process
McDonald's doesn't have professional chefs, but we enjoy McDonald's.

that is normalization

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Taking a restaurant as an example, the current LP method is to cook, serve, bring groceries, clean, and guard, by alone.

have to split

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
Can you name them? I’m looking for some new games
There are a lot of Male Protagonist games with better renders (Summer Heat, Heart Problems personal favs), but I seriously doubt a female protagonist game with frequent updates and great renders. Jessica Hard News is another top game with snail-paced renders.

• Sad
Reactions: Orimal

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
There are a lot of Male Protagonist games with better renders (Summer Heat, Heart Problems personal favs), but I seriously doubt a female protagonist game with frequent updates and great renders. Jessica Hard News is another top game with snail-paced renders.
summer heat good

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes