truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Nah brodie, in the red it says:

App not available in your device, because it was created for a previous android version.
View attachment 2583818
I don't understand why you're downloading from Play Store. In the thread I was linking you to, they instruct you to download from Patreon. You don't need to pay for anything. The public version is available for all to download on Patreon. Download from there.

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
Guys i dont have the filthy choice for the boss but i have shit ton of filthy points... is there any prereq is there for that option?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130) updated with v0.185
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes