Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Its been a year since we got one of the best update of awam. And my personal favourite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dylan and Sam's updates weren't bad, the rest of them are just complete shit.

My ranking of trash upgrades
1.Salon
2.Dylan visiting Sam.
3.Aiden's gang.
4.Probably the current one because it's too big and doesn't have Sophie in it.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Guys, I HAVE to ask because this is driving me insane. I can't get my S1 and pre-1.90 saves to work in the 1.90 version.
I have followed all steps in the instruction called " How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2 ", but this only explains the finalsaves, which I managed to do, as soon as I manually transfer my manual saves to the 1.90 /game/saves/ directory and I try to load one of those saves, the game keeps crashing.

I've also tried the CE Combined Edition if I can get that one to work, but I keep running into the same issue. Can any of you please help me and tell me what I have to do to be able to load my old saves? Thanks!
You can't use AWAM1 saves in AWAM2.

What do you mean with your pre-0.190 saves. You can't load a save from a previous version of AWAMA2 in the last version? Can you upload such a save?

Sep 4, 2019
Ignorant question incoming - I'm new to this thread. I'm subbed on Subscribe Star, is there a reason people post pixelated teasers? Is LP going to come after me if I post the normal image? Just not sure if I'm missing something obvious here lol

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Ignorant question incoming - I'm new to this thread. I'm subbed on Subscribe Star, is there a reason people post pixelated teasers? Is LP going to come after me if I post the normal image? Just not sure if I'm missing something obvious here lol
Oh you poor bastard. Run. Run now. You don't have to do this to yourself. AWAM brings nothing but pain and frustration. Unsubscribe and put this thread on ignore, you'll be happier for it. It's too late for me, but not for you. I wish someone had warned me but now I'm stuck with this adopted family of argumentative pervs. Just know what you're getting yourself into.

But to answer your question, I don't think L&P has done anything to people who leak teasers; but be warned that some devs take that stuff seriously. It isn't unheard of for devs to ban people from Patreon for leaking content. Again, I don't think L&P would do that, so if you want to post the unpixelated teaser you'd get a lot of Likes.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Am I the only one not getting so "Woody" Allen over the Sam thing? Maybe if/when they take it to the next level
I actually like the buildup between him and Sophia, it's pretty much the only thing keeping me checking in periodically, but I agree that they better "seal the deal" next time. The jacuzzi scene is actually my favorite one in the game. It's erotic as hell, and there's not even any nudity.

Reactions: Chaosguy

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Oh you poor bastard. Run. Run now. You don't have to do this to yourself. AWAM brings nothing but pain and frustration. Unsubscribe and put this thread on ignore, you'll be happier for it. It's too late for me, but not for you. I wish someone had warned me but now I'm stuck with this adopted family of argumentative pervs. Just know what you're getting yourself into.

But to answer your question, I don't think L&P has done anything to people who leak teasers; but be warned that some devs take that stuff seriously. It isn't unheard of for devs to ban people from Patreon for leaking content. Again, I don't think L&P would do that, so if you want to post the unpixelated teaser you'd get a lot of Likes.
Poor bastard, I'm sure it's too late now.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
The teaser is posted as high resolution render on Patreon.
It’s a highly addictive game… I mean the teaser chasing. There are many reasons why people don’t post here the actual teaser:
- They paid for it so why posting it here!
- They know that there are many teaser junkies in here and they enjoy teasing them…
- Normally the regular high tear patrons are loyal to LP
- High tear patrons are less than the others and LP could make a smart guess on who is posting the teaser.

Since you are new here be prepared for the following:
- Right after release of the update “I need a hero” becomes more popular than Beatles & Rolling Stones combined.
- People demanding Sophia (the MC of the game) get fucked yesterday and writing their demand here in all caps as if LP will get scared from that.
- People fighting with each other even though they don’t have a clue who the other person actually is…

IMHO you either take some popcorn and enjoy the madness of this forum or follow GingerSweetGirl ‘s advice ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes