fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
My humble opinion, fan art creators have been trying to recreate the old Sophia for a long time without much success and there are very good and elaborate stories but they never came close to the "real old Sophia", from now on I will feel that I am not watching a VN of L&P but any other fan art creation, a serious mistake by the creator. That's not Sophia!!

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
L&P's development is so slow that technology keeps passing him. Then he feels he has to go back and redo all his old work, which slows things down even more. Then Technology will pass him again, and he will have to update. We are caught in a mobius strip of delusion.
In fact he becomes like that dog biting its own tail

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Sophia's model changes certainly blew up this thread like an air strike,
but do you know what will happen in the end of this debates?

Those of ya who are upset and disappointed still will play this game.

Even though you're writing now - this game is dead, i'll hate and leave this thread, oh fuck it all, LP you cock and asshole!)

These are all emotions.

You will scream, get hurt, use bad language, curses but time will heal and you will still download the new update whether you a saying now because you love this story and you will love the new Sophia to. Especially after some bj or erotic scenes. But you won't admit it in this thread.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
L&P will decide which model is better, rely on his excellent sense of style. I asked him on the Patron's page which model he had settled on, but so far there is no answer
Then why would he even make a poll in the first place while also saying he values his supporters opinions and does his design choices accordingly? Because that's exactly what he isn't doing, and the same thing happened in the past with other polls.

It's like he's asking his patrons what they'd wanna eat for dinner, everyone picks the T-bone steak, and L&P be like "Nah, you'll be getting spinach instead. Deal with it!".

How do you not see that he's quite literally flipping you guys off? Excellent sense of style you say. Did you even check the new model out? You're saying it's fine that he's going to use a model that looks barely older than Sophia's own daughter? A model so flat, it looks way less realistic? Does that make any sense to you?

Like, holy cow. Some of these supporters have their heads burried so deep in L&P's backside, it's crazy.

He's trying to turn a MILF into a teenager. Just for the sake of expanding onto steam...he's a greedy moron.
I get what you're saying, but a younger looking Sophia won't help him at all to release the game on Steam. What matters is how the obvious underage characters look like (aka they all need to look like adults), removing incest, school settings, writing and illegal assets. Shaving 10 years off Sophia's visual appearance doesn't do anything, except for making the game worse.

Last edited:

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0_-2KQAY7Pbr-cXUEG.gif

who is this lady and where is Sophia? :HideThePain:
I don't understand why changing Sophia, he says that the textures of the previous one look bad, but he seems to be the only one who thinks so, I don't know if putting someone who looks no older than 25 is a good idea, but I honestly think it is irrelevant if she looks better or worse, changing Sophia so much at once will make this not the same, no matter how good the new Sophia looks, this can't be good

Reactions: Mars88

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree that the new Sophia looks more realistic. But for me personally, there was some kind of unique charm in the old, painted Sofia, which I fell in love with and which is not present in the "new" Sophia.
Maybe something will change over time, but now my sympathies are on the side of the former Sophia.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I get what you're saying, but a younger looking Sophia won't help him at all to release the game on Steam. What matters is how the obvious underage characters look like (aka they all need to look like adults), removing incest, school settings, writing and illegal assets. Shaving 10 years off Sophia's visual appearance doesn't do anything, except for making the game worse.
You're forgetting the terrible mindsets of those who actually operate things like the steam platform. The younger the better (just not loli young) so long as there is no incest, school settings or other illegal issues and they'll cast their rotten approval for eternity since that is what makes them money. It's definitely making the game worse though and L&P does not give a shit cause all he obviously gives a rats ass about is making more and more money.

no matter how good the new Sophia looks, this can't be good
That's just it, the new version SUCKS MONKEY BALLS! It'd be great were Sophia suppose to be an 18 to 20 something but yeah, she's suppose to be a woman that has had a couple of kids and became a MILF and he has completely destroyed that entire premise of her character now. He obviously knows this too but is only doubling down on his stupidity in his never ending quest for the almighty dollar. Dude had a good thing going and he shot himself in both feet deliberately.
pinhead.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes