immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Sophia's model changes certainly blew up this thread like an air strike,
but do you know what will happen in the end of this debates?

Those of ya who are upset and disappointed still will play this game.

Even though you're writing now - this game is dead, i'll hate and leave this thread, oh fuck it all, LP you cock and asshole!)

These are all emotions.

You will scream, get hurt, use bad language, curses but time will heal and you will still download the new update whether you a saying now because you love this story and you will love the new Sophia to. Especially after some bj or erotic scenes. But you won't admit it in this thread.
i won't if there was another game just like this game

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
english lang man, say me please, i something not understanding write?
why answering somebody and not me?
View attachment 3347785
or L&P don't choosed which model he will use
He's obviously decided on a model, otherwise you wouldn't see the progress bars moving. The new model can be seen in teaser 01 (hardly, but it's there). Or do you think he'll suddenly switch models every 20%? lol

The comparison renders were already showcasing the new model. No clue if these renders are with option A or B, but the only one with Sophia in it was C. She's gone now, replaced by a 19 year old, distant version of herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: RCC14

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
Excuse me for returning to this subject but I didn't really understand if it was official or not, are secondary jobs canceled?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Excuse me for returning to this subject but I didn't really understand if it was official or not, are secondary jobs canceled?
As far as I'm aware, there still hasn't been official word yet if the side jobs are cancelled.

Reactions: Ness99

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
He's obviously decided on a model, otherwise you wouldn't see the progress bars moving. The new model can be seen in teaser 01 (hardly, but it's there). Or do you think he'll suddenly switch models every 20%? lol

The comparison renders were already showcasing the new model. No clue if these renders are with option A or B, but the only one with Sophia in it was C. She's gone now, replaced by a 19 year old, distant version of herself.
The difference between A and B and C is in texture, skin tone and different makeup. The model itself remains the same. I don't know if you're aware or not, but a professional makeup artist can take off 20-30 years of makeup

• Haha
Reactions: p_l_a
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes