cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wow L&P has asked people not to share the new teaser and they've actually listened, yet when each update comes out it lands on here within days of initial release (or in some cases just hours) very interesting

Reactions: Chaosguy

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I think In the v0.195 if dylan joins Ellie & friends at the party then we might not see this teasing scene with Sam. if dylan spends the evening with Sophia then it'll be a different scene with an alternative outfit like the dev mentioned also I was really hoping for the delivery guy to be at the door.
anyway, it does makes sense for Sophia to regret what she did with her son in the jacuzzi tub. I Think we could see Sophia go to the dylans room & talk about it. (That's exactly what Sophia said before going to bed)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Wow L&P has asked people not to share the new teaser and they've actually listened, yet when each update comes out it lands on here within days of initial release (or in some cases just hours) very interesting
Shhhhh, be quiet.., now he will do like one a not very good dev and make individual versions! :sneaky: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cloudstrife

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 3384991
Even fan arts are far better than this face
Apart from the fact that it depends on the personal taste of the individual whether a woman or a man is considered attractive, I think you are greatly exaggerating.
In this case, let go of your prejudice against the developer. There are certainly models of Sophia in the fan art thread that come close to the original but rarely surpass it.
Very often I find the faces shown there to be mediocre and sometimes even scary. But since I know that this is also a question of personal taste and that there are amateurs at work there who simply work with the model for fun, I will never judge it negatively.

kalifrey20

Aug 31, 2020
Apart from the fact that it depends on the personal taste of the individual whether a woman or a man is considered attractive, I think you are greatly exaggerating.
In this case, let go of your prejudice against the developer. There are certainly models of Sophia in the fan art thread that come close to the original but rarely surpass it.
Very often I find the faces shown there to be mediocre and sometimes even scary. But since I know that this is also a question of personal taste and that there are amateurs at work there who simply work with the model for fun, I will never judge it negatively.
This kind of game, it is like a serie, if you change the face of characters (only Doctor who does it becaue it is a regeneration) and the story in stuck on time, because new and new paths that go to a deadend. So it is a non sense; to make changes, changing nothing

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This kind of game, it is like a serie, if you change the face of characters (only Doctor who does it becaue it is a regeneration) and the story in stuck on time, because new and new paths that go to a deadend. So it is a non sense; to make changes, changing nothing
That wasn't the point I was responding to.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I really like the new Sophia for just one fundamental reason: Now she appears in a realistic figure, she no longer has that cartoon wasp waist and therefore looks more like a real character. Her face always retains the look of a forty-year-old. It's not true that she looks twenty years younger. So: Ok and let's move on.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I really like the new Sophia for just one fundamental reason: Now she appears in a realistic figure, she no longer has that cartoon wasp waist and therefore looks more like a real character. Her face always retains the look of a forty-year-old. It's not true that she looks twenty years younger. So: Ok and let's move on.
Finally Someone agrees with me

• Red Heart
Reactions: SophiawantsSam

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Dylan said he wants a stripper for the upcoming birthday party
Maybe Sophia will arrange something for him ;);)
Sophia can only appear with a wig and face mask. And won't be allowed to show up at the birthday party afterwards. But none of the birthday guests know her sister Patricia and Patricia would be crazy enough to do that. And would enjoy it.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The new skin mat doesn't bother me, she looks fine, although him having her OG mat as a vote option was stupid if he actually wants to use a new one. What does concern me is that it's changed her eyebrow shape and her nipples, and that's going to be confusing for new players, they'll play like half of the game with one skin mat then get to here and be like "What the fuck?!! Now she looks different!!!". I'd say he should restart the whole game with the new skin mat to keep things consistent, but then we'd not see the end of it until the year 2070

Reactions: Chaosguy and Mars88

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
the 3 spoilers seemingly have the same picture effects in comparison to when sam emphasized his story flash back of being a pervert child, during sophia and sam event. it could be a dream?

she did go to sleep from last play through believing she went through remorse of what she did with dylan in the swimming pool. the spoilers wouldn't excuse the idea of it being a wet dream during her rem sleep at night and we from the outside are watching the dream state of how increasingly sexual she's becoming.

why could it be sam instead of the mailman?

you could go to sleep with remorse of your actions but your brain will still use any opportunity it could get to feel what it wants to feel even during sleep. after persistent occurrence of sexual moments the brain could find that be top priority of not wanting to feel a certain way, enough to override negative emotions.

the mailman route is exciting and at the same time theres not enough of play through time between these two characters for the mailman to be part of recent memories. on the other hand, sam is which is probably why she sees him instead of mailman. she did accept him as her boyfriend and they did go through their first relationship sexual experience regardless of what happened between dylan and sophia during the beginning of the night after the fact. she currently sees sam as her love partner.

im assuming that when the actual day begins and she sees the mailman outside (probably peeking first out the window (most likely nervous whether it could be sam)) the wet dream could become reality to lead down the filthy route of whether she wants to take off her bra under her sheer gown. that could intensify sexual feelings for the rest of the update with ellie.

Reactions: Golomolo

CasualFan!

Feb 20, 2024
Sorry to keep coming back with my issue about the error I'm getting when trying to unzip the files on page 1 to play this game. When I use 7zip, this is the fault-
Data error : A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.195-pc\game\images.rpa
It's really frustrating because this game looks great! Does anyone know where I can find the uncompressed versions of the files on page 1 please? For parts 1 and 2?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Sorry to keep coming back with my issue about the error I'm getting when trying to unzip the files on page 1 to play this game. When I use 7zip, this is the fault-
Data error : A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.195-pc\game\images.rpa
It's really frustrating because this game looks great! Does anyone know where I can find the uncompressed versions of the files on page 1 please? For parts 1 and 2?
IMO, for starters, I would get rid of 7zip for good.

- Download a trial version of WinRar (can be used forever if you want).
- Download the game from any of the options in the OP, except Mixdrop.

Install and see what happens..
GL

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Sophia can only appear with a wig and face mask. And won't be allowed to show up at the birthday party afterwards. But none of the birthday guests know her sister Patricia and Patricia would be crazy enough to do that. And would enjoy it.
Absolutely!!
I'm on my knees for Patricia to get involved with Dylan.
It will be interesting to see how it happens...
Maybe Sophia will tell pat about her newly found feelings towards her son. We know Patricia is a dirty slut she might take the responsibility of teaching dylan and Sophia might get jealous of their relationship.
Potential Mom/Aunt/Son 3som for my grandkids

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes