GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Sorry to keep coming back with my issue about the error I'm getting when trying to unzip the files on page 1 to play this game. When I use 7zip, this is the fault-
Data error : A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.195-pc\game\images.rpa
It's really frustrating because this game looks great! Does anyone know where I can find the uncompressed versions of the files on page 1 please? For parts 1 and 2?
When downloading the game does your computer go to sleep at any point before it's complete? I know that can cause problems for me when I try to download games.

Are you using MEGA? If you are you might want to try a different host because it randomly stops after around a gig for me and when that happens the download is screwed even if I try to resume.

Reactions: CasualFan!

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
When downloading the game does your computer go to sleep at any point before it's complete? I know that can cause problems for me when I try to download games.

Are you using MEGA? If you are you might want to try a different host because it randomly stops after around a gig for me and when that happens the download is screwed even if I try to resume.
If using MEGA, you can always download MEGAsync and do it in parts. The file won't get corrupted between quota stops, just wait for the whole file to download and that's it.

Reactions: GokutheG

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022

Are you running a VPN with MEGA as I have this problem. When I download without VPN I have no problems.

Reactions: CasualFan!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Absolutely!!
I'm on my knees for Patricia to get involved with Dylan.
It will be interesting to see how it happens...
Maybe Sophia will tell pat about her newly found feelings towards her son. We know Patricia is a dirty slut she might take the responsibility of teaching dylan and Sophia might get jealous of their relationship.
Potential Mom/Aunt/Son 3som for my grandkids
Patricia should prove,she can be the best aunt.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'd say he should restart the whole game with the new skin mat to keep things consistent, but then we'd not see the end of it until the year 2070
You know, that's the one thing I don't get at all about the new model (apart from the fact that I personally preferred the old one over this younger looking version), or rather the timing of it all.

L&P started working on a remaster for early PD's like ~1.5ish years ago, but for whatever reason decided that now would be the time to update her model. Means no matter what, there'll be different versions of Sophia. It would have made so much more sense to rework her model beforehand so that the remastered bits have the latest model in them aswell. Textbook example of bad project management, in my opinion.

He didn't have to spent an entire month working on a new model, but instead could have done it alongside the remaster. Clearly he has extra time to work on that, so why not use that time to do the remodelling aswell instead of making your paying customers wait even longer than is already the case with how terribly slow things are going? Granted, seeing that the remaster is only at the point where the Parker family arrives at their new home in San Alejo (like what, 50 renders in?) means that it will take him 40 years to catch up, but to me this just screams for a remaster of the remaster at one point with L&P trying to justify it with something along the lines of; "Oh but the current model looks different, I just have to do this now. Trust me!".

And, where in all this are his already forgotten plans to release the game on Steam? With 50 remastered renders which already have ToS breaking content in them? What happened to the "break" he wanted to take after PD13 to work on a Steam trailer, the break he was gonna take to release on their platform? Knowing that the remaster has absolutely zero content just adds to this nonsense. He has nothing to release on Steam, and even if he did release the old stuff, who would potentially buy a VN with 2017 graphics that has zero adult content while also being butchered due to L&P having to remove several aspects of the game to make it Steam friendly in the first place?

This whole talk about Steam was nothing but a big old festival of bullshit, and in my opinion just a means to calm down the crowd who keeps questioning L&P's promises/statements about hiring a team, which he clearly never does. Just like so many things he says but never follows up on it. Another example would be the "I'm gonna hire a writer this year" statement back in 2023. Dude is like Santa Claus, except he doesn't carry presents but lies. Year after year. Hohoho.

karleston

May 20, 2022
You know, that's the one thing I don't get at all about the new model (apart from the fact that I personally preferred the old one over this younger looking version), or rather the timing of it all.

L&P started working on a remaster for early PD's like ~1.5ish years ago, but for whatever reason decided that now would be the time to update her model. Means no matter what, there'll be different versions of Sophia. It would have made so much more sense to rework her model beforehand so that the remastered bits have the latest model in them aswell. Textbook example of bad project management, in my opinion.

He didn't have to spent an entire month working on a new model, but instead could have done it alongside the remaster. Clearly he has extra time to work on that, so why not use that time to do the remodelling aswell instead of making your paying customers wait even longer than is already the case with how terribly slow things are going? Granted, seeing that the remaster is only at the point where the Parker family arrives at their new home in San Alejo (like what, 50 renders in?) means that it will take him 40 years to catch up, but to me this just screams for a remaster of the remaster at one point with L&P trying to justify it with something along the lines of; "Oh but the current model looks different, I just have to do this now. Trust me!".

And, where in all this are his already forgotten plans to release the game on Steam? With 50 remastered renders which already have ToS breaking content in them? What happened to the "break" he wanted to take after PD13 to work on a Steam trailer, the break he was gonna take to release on their platform? Knowing that the remaster has absolutely zero content just adds to this nonsense. He has nothing to release on Steam, and even if he did release the old stuff, who would potentially buy a VN with 2017 graphics that has zero adult content while also being butchered due to L&P having to remove several aspects of the game to make it Steam friendly in the first place?

This whole talk about Steam was nothing but a big old festival of bullshit, and in my opinion just a means to calm down the crowd who keeps questioning L&P's promises/statements about hiring a team, which he clearly never does. Just like so many things he says but never follows up on it. Another example would be the "I'm gonna hire a writer this year" statement back in 2023. Dude is like Santa Claus, except he doesn't carry presents but lies. Year after year. Hohoho.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If using MEGA, you can always download MEGAsync and do it in parts. The file won't get corrupted between quota stops, just wait for the whole file to download and that's it.
Thanks for the information I'll look into this.
Are you running a VPN with MEGA as I have this problem. When I download without VPN I have no problems.
Not a VPN but I do use Firefox with some plug-ins. That may contribute to the problem. I use the app on my tablet and have no issues.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Well he can make at least a teaser.
Something like this.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Yeah it actually would have made sense for him to change to a new skin mat when he converted Sophia from gen 3 to gen 8 at the end of the prison visit, that would have been the perfect time for him to do it. Then like you said he could have done the remaster and used her new skin right at the start of that, just really confusing

Reactions: Mars88 and LSC82

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Just because people like a fetish, doesn't mean it deserves to be in the game. Personally, I'd love to see a whole bunch cheerleaders naked in the showesr. And if the amount of likes I've received for fan art along those lines, there are others that do too.

The problem, like others have mentioned, is that these type of events add nothing to the story. The side jobs add absolutely nothing to Sophia's corruption.

He doesn't need an event to wrap up the side jobs. Just delete them like they were never started in the first place, like he did with The Twist.
Yes they do because it hellp her on the coruption path. The last 700 Render event with Dylan did NOTHING to the story because it was an alternate event. If you cut out everythig non Sophia reeated it brings much more. And we do not have our time wasted like the last update.

I would even Cut the Ellie Scene since it also does not help her with the coruption part at all.

Apr 30, 2020
The new skin mat doesn't bother me, she looks fine, although him having her OG mat as a vote option was stupid if he actually wants to use a new one. What does concern me is that it's changed her eyebrow shape and her nipples, and that's going to be confusing for new players, they'll play like half of the game with one skin mat then get to here and be like "What the fuck?!! Now she looks different!!!". I'd say he should restart the whole game with the new skin mat to keep things consistent, but then we'd not see the end of it until the year 2070
Her nipples changed?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes