rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
as for me, just 14 days past. at april 1 L&P publish update
I believe that there’s a confusion between the two of you…

While cjcjcc means 50 days in real life from the latest release, you mean 14 days in the game… These 14 days are playable since within the game there have passed 21 days so far…

By any means I don’t believe LP will publish the new update on April 1st. If LP maintains the current speed of production I see the update being released between 15-31 May.

Let’s see…

• Hey there
Reactions: cjcjcc

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
as for me, just 14 days past. at april 1 L&P publish update
You need a better Calendar as there's clearly something wrong with it. The last update was released on January 6th.

I mean, you can obviously just lie to yourself and pretend like all the time before the progress bars started moving again doesn't exist. You do you!

Reactions: cjcjcc

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
You need a better Calendar as there's clearly something wrong with it. The last update was released on January 6th.

I mean, you can obviously just lie to yourself and pretend like all the time before the progress bars started moving again doesn't exist. You do you!
maybe you mean 14 days since L&P seriously started working on the new update and released the first 5%?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
maybe you mean 14 days since L&P seriously started working on the new update and released the first 5%?
Yeah, that's 100% what he means. From his perspective, a full PD probably takes L&P only about a year, because all the time with absolutely nothing happening doesn't exist. I guess L&P's financial supporters have to lose their minds to justify paying for it at this point.

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
Those who support him on the lowest tier $1.50 month do not feel particularly special or wanted. No teasers, no email updates and certainly no access to polls. All the benefits are purely used to raise dev's income and provide little tangible reward for the support. Especially when he fails to engage positively with his patrons. It constantly amazes me how many supporters he has many of whom behave like a pet dog with a bad owner. No matter how the dog is mistreated it still returns to its master with its tail wagging...

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
This thread is so fucking entertaining.
I'm gonna be honest, I haven't played this game since I'm not really a fan of corruption/slow-burn type of games, but I've been following this thread for quite some time. And it's gotten to a point that I'm starting to question my own sanity. I simply refuse to believe this is real, it's just so ludicrious. I know some avn devs can be really arrogant, but this one is on a whole diffent level. The number of excuses this guy comes up with and the amount of gaslighting, it's just WOW. And this thread(and his patreons, too, occasionally) makes it way more amusing. I despise posts that only have gifs in them, but this guy who spams Shaquille O'Neal laughing makes me burst out laughing every fucking time. I love you guys.
Do you guys find it extremely hilarious too?

P.S.: F to actual fans of this AVN though. Almost 7 years and still no sex content in sight.

sperminator

Mar 5, 2018
This thread is so fucking entertaining.
I'm gonna be honest, I haven't played this game since I'm not really a fan of corruption/slow-burn type of games, but I've been following this thread for quite some time. And it's gotten to a point that I'm starting to question my own sanity. I simply refuse to believe this is real, it's just so ludicrious. I know some avn devs can be really arrogant, but this one is on a whole diffent level. The number of excuses this guy comes up with and the amount of gaslighting, it's just WOW. And this thread(and his patreons, too, occasionally) makes it way more amusing. I despise posts that only have gifs in them, but this guy who spams Shaquille O'Neal laughing makes me burst out laughing every fucking time. I love you guys.
Do you guys find it extremely hilarious too?

P.S.: F to actual fans of this AVN though. Almost 7 years and still no sex content in sight.
Same here, i didn't care anymore for the game, i don't even remember the last time i played it, but guys, you have one of best thread in this website, even the SS one isn't as much as salty than this one

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes