Dec 22, 2023
PD15 is the day with Patricia at the ranch of her friend Zoey-so that must be the lesbian sex scene.
Also same day should be the dinner with Liam.
So the oral is possible.
PD16 is Ellie's day and probably at least 2 of the 3 plannes sex scenes will be with Ellie.
And even more likely all 3 will be without Sophia.
What playable day is this? What do you think we should expect? Oral or just another lesson

Dec 22, 2023
I noticed this as well! So what do you assume will happen with this update with Ellie? She seems to be a head leading the pace, so now that Dylan leading she would be put further ahead again I assume? If Dylan got the HJ, then what would Ellie get or do to surpass or equal him without them having sex? We did reach those playable days yet right?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I noticed this as well! So what do you assume will happen with this update with Ellie? She seems to be a head leading the pace, so now that Dylan leading she would be put further ahead again I assume? If Dylan got the HJ, then what would Ellie get or do to surpass or equal him without them having sex? We did reach those playable days yet right?
Leading the pace(female)is Nat not Ellie so Ellie will have to either match or go one better than Nat.
Ellie/Sophia and Dylan/Sophia are two different things.

Joker3149

Nov 13, 2023
Ok jumped back into this thread and seeing photos.

So i am guessing L&P refused to go with option C like everyone wanted. So if L&P does not care then we should people funding the game.

Look at the state of that design of Sophia face. Why redesign the face just get on with rendering and update the story telling.
I am seriously close to not caring anymore. AWAM is the best game on here but my god L&P does not care about the paying subs.

WTF is with the eyes the look weird!!!!

Dec 22, 2023
Leading the pace(female)is Nat not Ellie so Ellie will have to either match or go one better than Nat.
Ellie/Sophia and Dylan/Sophia are two different things.
If it’s Nat then Ellie lead the pace along time ago. Starting with the pool scene, which later was matched with the bikini show with the boys. Then fast forward, Ellie shower scenes, which where match later with Sam in his room and Dylan shower scene. Now Dylan took the lead from both characters.
Dylan, Sam then Ellie.
At one point it was Ellie, Sam, Then Dylan

Sam, Ellie, then dylan
Now
Dylan, Sam then Ellie

They will always be the 3 side main characters then it drops down to Patrica, Aiden and so on. No particular order.

Seems like those 3 characters don’t stray to far off from one another. Plus LP has already mentioned Dylan will get the most actions then I assume next would be Ellie then Sam maybe. Dylan, Ellie and Patrica have the most access to Sophia naturally. Which makes sense why the first big scene is with Patrica. That’s why I assume Ellie will take lead but the questions is how much…. I guess. HJ is the form to match or beat.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
PD15 is the day with Patricia at the ranch of her friend Zoey-so that must be the lesbian sex scene.
Also same day should be the dinner with Liam.
So the oral is possible.
PD16 is Ellie's day and probably at least 2 of the 3 plannes sex scenes will be with Ellie.
And even more likely all 3 will be without Sophia.
I really doubt that LP’s stated plan is going to remain in place. An entire day devoted to only lesbian progression? I’m really doubtful he’ll do that. Because of how long it takes to make a single scene, an all-day event with just Patricia would mean that Dylan and Sam would be MIA for 2+ years. There’s no chance that happens. So something is going to change.

But ok, maybe PD14 is the more likely day for a BJ.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
ellie is definitely hot off of watching her brother get a bj from the sleepover (if your down that route). ellies, going to definitely be leading the pace with this one and sophia is going to be susceptible to letting her lead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
it looks like fake

it's like I'm looking at fan art

in the fan art topic it was not possible to make a face like the original

and now LP himself cannot

:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I don't think that image is a fake one, but the new original one, as L&P morphed Sophia model for the next update of the game. Personally, I like the new tweaks on Sophia model, because now she has lines genes similar with Ellie and Dylan, with real appearance as she is their true mother.

p_l_a

Oct 6, 2018
I don't think that image is a fake one, but the new original one, as L&P morphed Sophia model for the next update of the game. Personally, I like the new tweaks on Sophia model, because now she has lines genes similar with Ellie and Dylan, with real appearance as she is their true mother.
Yes it's not fake,
but it looks like this.

People have already voted for the option they liked better,
the choice has already been made.

but LP thought differently.

The face is beautiful, but it’s not Sofia yet.

You can look through the fan art topic. there is not a single render of Sofia's face.
There are similar ones.
no one managed to replicate Sofia's face.

There was something intangible that I liked about Sofia’s face, but now I don’t see it.

Unfortunately...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes