89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Its been nearly two years of development of this game and we still get disappointed with each update.....

Reactions: tiran

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
a sophia/ellie/dylan path makes sense :unsure:. but i want a christine/dylan path more:love:.
A Christine/Dylan path would be interesting and a good fit since Sophia made hints to her daughter that Christine likes him. But, Ellie did say that Christine already had a BF. If that match would happen, I wonder if that would be part of the Good Wife, Bad Wife or Both Path?

I think first we need to find out why Ellie has such a attitude to Dylan. I'm sure she still loves him. :unsure:
Just by her attitude and what she is saying about him, I wonder if she is jealous of him. If it is Jealousy, I would like to know what events lead up to it. The story is getting intriguing about those two.

Reactions: Matt1 and farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
but in walktrought are more scenes but i can see anything
You probably mean you can't see anything?
The scenes are only if you accept Aiden's "offer",are on Dylan and Ellie's route,and did watch Nathalie two times so far.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
uhh started out liking dylan path but after the aidan blackmail crap decided too start over, cheated in filthy points and now playing a pure lesbian route, including ellie and patricia the worst thing that could happend for me now in the future, would be suddenly you need dylan points for progressing ellie that would kill the game for me. I still don´t understand why blackmail was needed, suddenly its like any other blackmail game, at least there are so many other games out there ahh and logan damm i hate that character lol.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
uhh started out liking dylan path but after the aidan blackmail crap decided too start over, cheated in filthy points and now playing a pure lesbian route, including ellie and patricia the worst thing that could happend for me now in the future, would be suddenly you need dylan points for progressing ellie that would kill the game for me. I still don´t understand why blackmail was needed, suddenly its like any other blackmail game, at least there are so many other games out there ahh and logan damm i hate that character lol.
Well to continue both Ellie and Patricia you must accept first tha advances of the masseure towards Ellie and the club invitation from the sauna guys.So be prepared.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
2.1) "Sophia/Dylan" - Event

2.2) Or: "Sophia/Amber/Dylan/Sam" - Event

Afternoon:

1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event

So after returning from the shopping center Sophia persuades Amber to show the bikini?
how many of you invited Sam to a bikini show?

Reactions: YvanelLoyd

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh i know i finished the latest update the shower was nice, at least in the club you can stick too only doing something with patricia and get mad at that guy. Are you saying you need too let the masseure continue until sophia stops him honestly can´t remember what i did there but we will see in the future, will take years before anything serious will happend between ellie and sophia anyway.

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, i have a Question.
I put the savefile in the save folder and extract it but it dosnt work.
I stil see my old savefiles when i load the Game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi, i have a Question.
Did you rename the save before you put it in the folder?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hi, i have a Question.
Make sure you have hidden folder checked. then it should be in this path.

Main Drive Letter > User > (User Name) > AppData > Roaming > Renpy > AWifeAndMother Folder

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
There are two paths for saved files:
main disc:\Users\userName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWifeAndMother-1508977879\3-1-LT1.save
and save subdir in game dir. Copy file into both paths and then select page 3 1st position

Sam39

May 9, 2018
(Sorry for my english)
Hey guys i am from year 2030..
I played this game year from 2018..
I saw lot of guys complaining about slow developing speed.. N teasing teasing teasing only..
I can tell you.. here is no sex scene either in year 2030 so don't waste your time in this :(

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes