Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
But your task shouldn't take a lot of time putting in gallery code right. 10 minutes to code and 40 minutes to test the new update. Don't know what L&P is still waiting on.
You're way off base with your numbers. It takes hours. I didn't track my time for this update but last time it was 7-8 hours I think. And during this time, I'm usually not even able to carefully read all dialogs (It's not really my job, but for the little I read, I always manage to catch 2-3 typos).

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You're way off base with your numbers. It takes hours. I didn't track my time for this update but last time it was 7-8 hours I think. And during this time, I'm usually not even able to carefully read all dialogs (It's not really my job, but for the little I read, I always manage to catch 2-3 typos).
May 1st seems to be the reality for release.

Reactions: Luis2008

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Please let us know when you are done. It’s the most important information at the moment ;)

Reactions: Kirill86

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Don't you automate the boring stuff with Python? ;)

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes