dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Subscribstar lets one pay in USD rather than converting USD or EUR to your local currency. Patreon overcharges for currency conversion.

Subscribstar subscriptions don't get billed on the first of each month instead a month from the day you actually Subscribed. So if you Subscribed on Subscribestar on 15th April the next billing will be 15th May. Patreon doesn't work that way.

Hydra pro

Jul 9, 2021
Guys any news about that this update is going to be online?? Last time his plan failed do you think this time he'll release online

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Subscribstar lets one pay in USD rather than converting USD or EUR to your local currency. Patreon overcharges for currency conversion.
sorry, I selected (on Patreon) to be billed in EUR, I was billed in EUR (no conversion). The same for Paypal. The only conversion (mandatory, because my account is in local currency) was made by my bank (better conversion rate).
Subscribstar subscriptions don't get billed on the first of each month instead a month from the day you actually Subscribed. So if you Subscribed on Subscribestar on 15th April the next billing will be 15th May. Patreon doesn't work that way.
you are outdated, now Patreon works the same. But this option MUST be activated by the dev.

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023

The update will be released today between 3 and 4 pm CET.

Sorry guys, I could have released the update around 11:30 pm yesterday but there were a few things I wanted to fix before releasing it and I figured that this half an hour wouldn't matter much except that the release date would have been April:( So I used the night to edit some details.
1000001005.gif

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

The update will be released today between 3 and 4 pm CET.

Sorry guys, I could have released the update around 11:30 pm yesterday but there were a few things I wanted to fix before releasing it and I figured that this half an hour wouldn't matter much except that the release date would have been April:( So I used the night to edit some details.
1714534431763.png

Feb 8, 2022
========================================
REMINDER!!!
========================================

Alright, before hell breaks loose again let me put a reminder for ppl with the highest subscription.

NOT everyone has the highest subscription! Hence, would have to wait longer to be able to play the game! So please don't share the story or pics WITHOUT properly tagging them as SPOILERS!!!

NOT asking you to be a HERO!!!
BUT to NOT be a VILLAIN!!!

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

Patreon WORKS also that way (i.e. billing a 30 day period)… I’ve been following other creators on Patreon who charge you on a 30 days basis instead of the 1st every month…

To me it is unfair to charge on the first of the month for many reasons. Say you support the project only during production month and you want to enjoy it for yourself and there is only an online version… if the producer releases it on the 30th of the month 23:30 although you have instant access you loose it after 30 minutes…

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes