palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I

Thanks for quick reply. I thought that was the case. So LP does not release the event when it's done according to his gauges, but places the development to end of month cycles.
I knew that too based on Patreon subscription payments but he is not being subtle about it.
He did release updates all across the board. Check this post (and bookmark it) to see all the info you could ever need in regards to render count, renders/day, release dates, development time per PD...etc;

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-200-lust-passion.5944/post-4284722

*removed the rest as it's apparently out* LMAO

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130) updated with v0.201
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Wife and Mother [v0.201] [Lust & Passion]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
seen the shit and it sucks compared to being with the boys it was pointless to even do the lesbo scenes anyways even if it were to be a prelude into a a threesome with dylan/ellie and sophia . i could care less about either of those updates lesbo and the hetro ones im not on the path but was curious about it to see what the fuck took so fast at updating the thing the hotness of the boys being their at least had some finger play somewhat the lesbo one seems to have just the ending were mommy "licks" daughters Vajj i mean yes their was kissing and such and the other random bitches that were in it did some dike stuff but outside of that disappointing at least to me and others as well i just hope the fucker moves just as fast with the next update and one after it like he use too. i guess he can claim he will have 4 updates this year not PD but updates but still is impressive for LP

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes