VN - Ren'Py - A Wife and Mother [v0.201] [Lust & Passion]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Luffy.PitateKing

I hate this game like every other games were you can make decision but if you will make your own decision the game say you have not enough points. Or even worse you have missed a scene look at the walkthrough.

If you want make a game with decisions make it.

Otherwise make a visual novel with point and klick and the only decision is the path wich you want to see. I have played it previous with the same feeling. I gave it only a try because there was a cheat mod. The Mod work fine but the programmer had that in mind and because of that he do not give you the decision even you have enough points.
    I give it one star because the story and the concept is good.
    But the game is in this version nearly unplayable.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Feuggn

I love the rhythm, the drawings, and the slow decline of Sophia who goes from model wife to sexual object. She who controlled everything, and more and more finds herself guided by her desires, and manipulated by those around her. I hope same passion for the next updates.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Azt1234

A great tease

There's plenty of choices, plenty of paths, and A LOT of pictures, but most of them is just teasing. Dylan's pathis RIDICULLOUSLY hard to figure out, even with walkthrough (i had to replay it 3 times, because due to seemingly irrelevant choices i skipped important scenes) and even after this, all i got was teasing.

It's slow paced game and you probably can get here much more character development than in most games, and more "realistic" relationships (atleast for hgame). That being said, after all, im disappointed. Well, i wish there will be as much "real content" at the end of each path as there's teasing on the way.

Gameplay: 1/5
    Graphics 5/5
  4. 1.00 star(s)

nizz

game have nice render and backstory but the pacing is horrible. if the pacing of the story and the content could be increased it would be a great game if not perfect one. unfortunately from what that have been observed for now, this wont change.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

phill_leotardo

This game is not optimized the space required for this game is 4.21 GB yet there isn't much content that justifies such amount, there are better games in there both in story telling and animations that have half this game size.

The concept of this game is unclear and open to interpretation which is bad, is this a text novel based PDF with background images? A roleplaying game? There is an unbalanced amount of text in relation to the amount of renders/animations.

This game opens a lot of plotlines that are promised to be revived in the future, not only it is impossible to finish said plotlines in a reasonable time, it is probably going to be rushed and will serve just as filler for the game, at this point in time every update content that is not related to pushing Sophia towards sex, is just considered fillers.

This game has been dragging 3 years and there isn't much replayable content other than more texts with different choices of texts.
    In general this game is clearly not committed to be finished and has no compromise to progress in a reasonable time.

The lack of content in this game is more asserted by a handful of patreons in this forum than the developer itself. The characters personality do not have consistency throughout the years, Dylan is originally shown as being originally driven and self motivated to irresponsible sex hungry. Sophia, the mother, is originally displayed having a thin figure and suffers random breast changes alongside randonly spawning curves.

Each update is much more a continuation of the long text of the previous version, than a continuation of the game itself.

Another thing makes absolutely no sense is the main character Sophia, not having other sexual options in the good wife route, Sofia having sex with other people is not OK but lesbian acts that is also cheating is continued in the good wife route.

To summarize, the game is mediocre and the qualities in it are gourmetized by a few patreons and when you look in to the game, you wouldn't see said things in-game, which is a huge let down, the story is purely text based and yet the game has not such tag.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

.N9

If you wanna get cucked by the dev, download this VN right now and experience it yourself. BUT if you don't want to, download this VN when there is a 'completed' tag, by 2033 it should be completed!

~If you are a horndog, steer clear from this VN~ :KEK:

Pros :
    • The renders looks good, the girls, the MC and all that
    Cons :
    • The story is slow as hell, i get the point of slowly building it up but damn the dev took that to a whole new level
    If you are wise wait until its completed, use your PC/android space for something else more useful

For a 4 GB VN, it is not worth your time and money if you wanna support the dev.

DO NOT DO THIS TO YOURSELF, WAIT UNTIL ITS COMPLETED!

~THIS VN WILL INCREASE THE SUICIDE RATE~
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
  7. 1.00 star(s)

hax

A project that exceeds human life expectancy.. not for me. 3 or 4 years of development and hea still introducing new characters and paths? Only partial nudity towards others? In 10 years we can expect the first handjob? This is the longest prologue I've ever played...
  8. 1.00 star(s)

3r1z0

Someone please explain how this cloistered prude managed to have two teenage kids and be too shy to wear a swimsuit at her own pool? There's no actual sex scenes to speak of, but then you'll eventually be denied narrative options because the MC isn't filthy enough. Add to that every tired trope found in the genre, from the neglectful gambler husband, to lecherous blackmailing co-workers, to powerful gangsters with cops on the payroll. No payoff, just setup. I was going to give two stars because it's nice looking and the lesbian aspects aren't predictably abusive, but then dev had the improbably naive MC do something unspeakably stupid and I just stopped caring.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

abrahammoshe

I think the game has too much useless daily details, excessive use of meaningless dialogs and quite amount of illogical choices. Yes, a lot of work seems to be put on this, but it feels most of this effort used in wrong way.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Nixi111

This game is simply amazing. The story is really detailed and graphics are awesome. Experience is too immersive as you may feel more like a real life story than an adult game (I know, sometimes it feels too slow and unrealistic). You will only find it fun if you actually have time to read the story.

What makes this best among all is the anticipation of next event.
    If our main character started to bang people left and right (Many people expected just that), that will make it just any other adult game. It will happen at some point but it will be really interesting to see how.

This game is taking a slow but interesting approach. A very faithful wife getting corrupted ever so slightly and still trying to resist (As if we, Players let that happen lol. We will take all decision to take her on the wrong path. )

As I said before graphics are amazing and best part is the facial expressions. Facial expressions in this game are on point and hyper realistic. Thats make the story even more immersive.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

quency77

(I will update the stats after every update, so you can see the progress in one page)
    Duration of an update per playable day (excluding day 1 and 2):

Duration
    (in days)
    from - to (dd.mm.yyyy)
    Day 3
    102​
    22.10.2017 - 01.02.2018​
    Day 4 & 11 (playable day 4)
    ( -14 )
    01.02.2018 - 30.04.2018​
    Day 12 (playable day 5)
    ( -38 )
    30.04.2018 - 19.06.2018​
    Day 13 (p.d. 6)
    ( -22)
    19.06.2018 - 17.07.2018​
    Day 14 (p.d. 7)
    ( +49)
    17.07.2018 - 02.10.2018​
    Day 15 (p.d. 8)
    (+18)
    02.10.2018 - 05.01.2019​
    Day 16 (p.d. 9)
    (+58)
    05.01.2019 - 07.06.2019​
    Day 17 (p.d. 10)
    (+51)
    07.06.2019 - 28.12.2019​
    Day 18 (p.d. 11)
    (+54)
    28.12.2019 - 11.09.2020​
    Day 19 (p.d. 12)
    (
    +177)
    11.09.2020 - 20.11.2021
    Day 20 (p.d. 13)
    (+342)
    20.11.2021-06.01.2024​

You can find an detailed update history here.

As you can see clearly the game development got slower and slower.
    From ~80-90 days per playable day to over 200.
    The devs render speed increased over the time, but not much (see in spoiler), while he unnecessarily increases the amount of renders by three times (without counting animations in).
    Now the dev wants to release day 19 in 3 parts to assure faster updates...
    But with that the game processes slower, cause the dev will certainly add even more renders and each render will require more time.

That's a step in the wrong direction in my opinion.
    If each playable day needs 200 days to create and they're 19 left, then the dev won't finish it until 2030!

The dev says it takes so much time cause of the quality of the renders. Saying the render speed will be faster, but it just has taken a merely noticeable step forward.

I have no complains about the slow development, but in the last updates there is a noticeable stretch in the content, so you are getting less and less story progress in the same amount of time.

It is something I noticed during time and I wanted to share it.
    To be fair, it's a great game, has good visuals and I like the teasing.
    It's one of the biggest points in this game and will be after the first non-husband sex scenes.
    I would give it 4 /5, if the game was finished.
    But it isn't finished and I'm rating the current state of the game.
    I don't like that the look of the renders isn't consistant.
    That's cause this project takes more time than it should be.
    Although the newest renders looking great, it disturbs the gaming experience a bit and does not feel like a polished game.
    I also don't like how a couple of non-relevant events are unnecessarily dragged out which forces you to skip it.

Update November 2022:
    The game is currently at playable day 13. Now we are getting 1 event per update instead. That means this playable day is split into 11 updates.
    The reason for this is the same: faster updates.
    But when you begin to add animations to the game, it just contradicts with the purpose of event-based updates.

The critique is basically the same as for the 3 updates per day, only now it's gotten worse.
    One year has passed since the last PD, and PD 13 is just halfway done.
    Back when I first wrote this review, I thought the development wouldn't get much slower. PD 11 took around 250 days, PD 12 around 430. Now PD 13 is likely gonna take around 2 years. The initial thought that the game could get finished in 2030, just forget it. It would be a miracle that by 2030 the game doesn't get abandoned and reaches PD 18.

It's sad to see that such a promising game will not reach it's potential, just because the dev does everything he can to slow down the game process.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

manoleteado

So we're at Day12 of I'm guessing 30 and the only remote sex scene that we've seen is the MC with her husbands toothpick...not to mention that the game is gaining considerable size.
    Going through it again, I noticed more character diversity in the hobos and random guy's on the street as almost all the women in the game have the same bland and below average look with no interesting features other than they are breathing.

There's also quite a bit of filler content that doesn't lead to anything and the cliche boob/ass grabs are getting embarrassing to look at. You either get to fucking, or you don't....the MC is a mature woman that still blushes at stupid random encounters and acts like she doesn't know what a penis is.

Rename this game to "A Christian Wife" and at least people will know what to expect.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

dosenspezi

IMO still representing the most relatable female characters on F95. That's quite impressive 3 years after the 1st release! Now you can tell there's not much progression ever since then, but the truth lies in details as much as in the eye of the beholder. You know, a fine wine needs time to mature. Too slow? Well, I can't see no deadlock yet! Just mind their tags. A guide is virtually inside.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Jaam

Excluding the extremely slow development there is one key issue with this game. It is a prime example of a "walkthrough game". To successfully get the scenes and paths that you want you're essentially forced to follow the walkthrough step by step. You're basically playing the guide and not the game itself. A prime example of this is going with the Ellie/Patricia lesbian route in which you have to help Ellie get a boyfriend to then later activate some lesbian scenes. How does that make any sense ? Logically this choice would prevent you from pursuing her, but for some reason it does the exact opposite. Oh and miniscule choices might derail an entire path which only further supports the idea that this is a "walkthrough game".

Art and scenes are great, but that alone does not save the game from being average, especially in terms of playability.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

m00nsh1ne

All my complaints about the game are about its scenarios/scenes. All the mechanical stuff like models and working properly is top notch. My main issue with this game is that you have to suspend reality way too many times for most of these scenarios to happen. Also there are just way too many sleaze balls with a lack of just normal people. If the game had some more (for the lack of a better term) wholesome scenarios and options it would've helped. Or if they just toned down the amount of just undenialble sleazos then I could enjoy this. The scene that broke me was the whole situation involving the bullying and the blackmailing of the mother. That whole scene was poorly written and just wouldn't happen in reality which would be fine if the author didn't base his game in reality. Anyways, for me this game will just be another wasted oppurtunity for a well made game with a female protagonist. There just are not that many good ones within Adult VG's.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

protoholic

The storyline is excellent. For example, I wonder what 10 things Sophia will be forced to do in order to protect her son. The user has direct control over her level of corruption which informs how far she is willing to go. The characters are nuanced. The CG is excellent along with the GUI's intelligent design. Provided its level of excellence is maintained and does not devolve into sex-for-the-sake-of-sex trash, it has the potential to become one of the most successful, additive, and respected games of its ilk.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Profinity

I think it's excellent. It really is. Other games they jump to the sex part way to early.But this game provides realistic corruption story. When i say corruption i dont mean like the other games does.This one is realistic and my opinion is its one of the best games this f95platorm has.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

EricF

Outstanding attention to detail with the amount of clothing, scenery objects, locations, vehicles, etc.

Character design is especially nice, without overly unrealistic design, but still attractive proportions to characters.

Amazing amount of renders for this stage of the game, rivaling entire alpha or beta releases with single updates.

There are multiple branching options for player, which breaks things up a bit, which is usually difficult to implement, given the time it adds to development.

As I'm currently developing my own visual novel, AWAM serves as great inspiration.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

hapmash

It's not finished yet, but this is my favorite game already. The storylines are really ambitious, and the future content is going to be really exciting. There are so many options and it becomes clear pretty fast that you need to make certain decisions. You may play through several times before you get all the content.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Icareolivier

I like this game ! The characters are nice and the corruption come slowly, the main characters is not going to fuck everywhere at the second episode !
    Some may find this too long but this xlow corruption is so good, hope to see more in a few moment
    Maybe the updates take a little bit too long sometimes but if we want something good we need to wait ;)
    havfe fun