Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can i have the 0.08 save file please?
1) We're up to v0.09, not v0.08.
2) You need to be more specific, as the game has passed several branch points. Are you on the Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Aiden or Bennett path for example. It would be helpful if you checked out the walkthrough to tell us which scene you want.

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
1) We're up to v0.09, not v0.08.
2) You need to be more specific, as the game has passed several branch points. Are you on the Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Aiden or Bennett path for example. It would be helpful if you checked out the walkthrough to tell us which scene you want.
I need a save from Day 16 where Sam and Dylan are having breakfast with Sophia and I want it from filthy wife route.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I need a save from Day 16 where Sam and Dylan are having breakfast with Sophia and I want it from filthy wife route.
Not unless you're more specific! I can give you a save to those specifications, but if for example you're on the Dylan and Sam route, it's not going to be what you want. I'm on the Filthy Wife/Lesbian route - no points with Dylan and Sam, but max with the female characters.

If you hit CTRL (maybe it's Tab), or check "Skip Unseen Text" in the Options menu, you can skip straight to the decisions, without the need for saves.

Reactions: regicide123

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
Not unless you're more specific! I can give you a save to those specifications, but if for example you're on the Dylan and Sam route, it's not going to be what you want. I'm on the Filthy Wife/Lesbian route - no points with Dylan and Sam, but max with the female characters.

If you hit CTRL (maybe it's Tab), or check "Skip Unseen Text" in the Options menu, you can skip straight to the decisions, without the need for saves.
Okay i will try that

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes