Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I can volunteer for the scripting work.

You all can see that I am Gandhi and I would do justice to the game.

But jokes aside.... L&P HIRE ME, cant wait for the update.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And I also didn't introduce any new characters like many like to criticize. I'm already done with it for a while. If some new characters appear then they won't play a big role and just are a story staffage! All characters of the next update except Don Morello are in the game since the demo!
If isn't Zac, the misterious friend won't play a big role.

MoonlightJAM

Jun 21, 2020
Thank you for che
I just checked your streaming out of curiosity and I must say that I was surprised, you have a nice voice, girl. I thought you were from Asia before watching it because of your avatar and the name of that site. I had never watched a video of someone reading these VNs, but that was interesting. There are still things you should try to improve, like a better mic and a more fluent reading. Also there are some technical problems, some interruptions in the audio and sparks from time to time and when you click is a bit annoying sometimes, you should try to keep away the mic from the mouse and the keyboard. But the voice is there, It reminds me of ASMR.

You should post a link to your streaming page in your signature, saying that is for streamings of these VNs. https://f95zone.to/account/signature
Thank you for checking out my streams. I appreciate your feedback very much, yes still saving up for a better mic. will post it there. thanks again

MoonlightJAM

Jun 21, 2020
I just checked your streaming out of curiosity and I must say that I was surprised, you have a nice voice, girl. I thought you were from Asia before watching it because of your avatar and the name of that site. I had never watched a video of someone reading these VNs, but that was interesting. There are still things you should try to improve, like a better mic and a more fluent reading. Also there are some technical problems, some interruptions in the audio and sparks from time to time and when you click is a bit annoying sometimes, you should try to keep away the mic from the mouse and the keyboard. But the voice is there, It reminds me of ASMR.

You should post a link to your streaming page in your signature, saying that is for streamings of these VNs. https://f95zone.to/account/signature
was a very new streamer when I streamed awam and I've since improved my mic and settings on obs hope u can check my other streams the more frequent ones. hehe I rememeber that and oh my it was really bad. Thank you for the link and feedback again

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I need a hero for Sophia's pics
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
I need a hero

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It would help if I remember what day we actually on in VN, I usually never look at what day we on or the phone much. lol

Now I get it, the bottom part is rest of day 18 but in the past, I read the top part is what was next, which was why I thought Aiden's task was in next update, but that be the update after the next one.

Nathalie is the woman they hired as a maid eh?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It would help if I remember what day we actually on in VN, I usually never look at what day we on or the phone much. lol

Now I get it, the bottom part is rest of day 18 but in the past, I read the top part is what was next, which was why I thought Aiden's task was in next update, but that be the update after the next one.

Nathalie is the woman they hired as a maid eh?
Yes Nathalie is the maid

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
why is he taking so long? i think he will die before he finishes the game that is sad to think about:(
This is not a case (like some other games) where the developer is just trying to get a lot of money from people and not work on the game. L&P, the developer, is really passionate about wanting this story to be as good as he can make it and he wants the game to be as good as he can make it. He's learning as he goes. If all he wanted was money and praise he could just throw out stuff on a regular basis. I'm a patron, and I can tell you it pains him to hear the dissatisfaction of people who want the updates now, when he is trying to make each one as good as he can make them. I will just say that I've withdrawn my patreon support from some other games where it is clear the developer is in it purely for the money, but I'm sticking with L&P. My advice, if you like what he is trying to do with the character development and trying to do something different than other games where everyone has sex with everyone else without any hesitation, is play the game all the way through, maybe keep some saves to explore different paths, and then find another high quality game to play while waiting for the next update. At least that's what I'm doing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Am I the only one who gets a sinking feeling when looking at this? I see this new 3-part update structure for each day and all I see is each day now taking one whole year to complete if each part takes at least 4 months.

Compared to Day 11, the one we're waiting for the 2nd half of, this day does have slightly less events when adding the alternate and optional ones; Day 11 has a total of 14 events, 6 of which are alternate/optional, and Day 12 has 12 events and what appears to be 7 potentially alternate/optional events. The first half of Day 11, with its 6 events, is 515 renders. The 2nd half of Day 11 is going to be around 1300 renders with its 8 events, one of which alone is 25 renders short of the total render count of the first half of Day 11.

Now, it's possible that each part of the day could have as few renders as the first part of Day 11, and that only took about 2 months which would be a good timeframe for each part of Day 12. But my worry is that by splittling the day up like this it could balloon their render counts just like the 2nd half of Day 11 has done should L&P feel like they have to make them bigger to keep fans happy.

Of course, a large part of the reason why these events have so many renders will likely be due different choices the player can make to see different things, but hopefully, moving forward, most events can be kept at around 100-200 renders each, even with alternate parts, as keeping each day to around 500-600 renders could mean updates every 2 months and that would be preferable to what we have right now.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes