Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I'm thinking of making a poll where folks can rank their preferred pairings in order. I'd limit the number of options you can choose to rank, so if there are 15 different relationship pairings you could only pick and rank your top 5. That would allow us to get some sort of weighted scoring on preferences. I'm think it might also be more useful to divide it into three separate rankings (polls):
  1. Sophia with the kids (Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Julia, and so on) in various pairings (Sophia + Dylan, Sophia + Ellie, Sophia + Dylan + Sam and so on)
  2. Sophia+Liam +1 or +2, various combinations
  3. Sophia with the adults (Carl, Claire, Alyssa, etc.) in multiple combinations.
I still have to double check but I think I've found a free platform that allows for anonymous survey responses. Anyone interested in this?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Nathalie keeps playing with her employer during her cleaning up to see her reaction.

This is the last teaser of the Nathalie event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Poor Sophia, so many temptations, she needs to let off some steam.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
I keep coming back to this game in hope for one threesome between Patricia, sophia and ellie....but it would seem that is impossible due to the fanbase as well as the update schedule.....well see ya folks....if we meet again on another game lol.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :coffee: I deliberately altered the image, I should have blurred :p

many here are not accustomed to so much actions. o_O

I don’t want to be responsible for an accident in underwear or an epileptic seizure.:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1298471
Actually, Nathalie giving a bath to Sophia after running would have been a great idea to speed up the things more.

Talking about maids, this reminds me of The Handmaiden, the greatest erotic movie of all time, hands down. By the same director of the legendary Oldboy.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes