Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But if you don't have a morph,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just saying... :)
Whether it's worth the time and effort is something else entirely though. It's easy enough to spend days working out how to get something to fold and drape the way you want it. But if you're spending two or more days on a single render for an update of a few hundred, that's a problem

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
what does he mean by "aiden's tasks extreme" ?
It seems soft to me now
They've been "soft" up to now, despite which there are those who would disagree & just don't like blackmail to begin with. When L&P says that they won't be too extreme up to a certain point, it's anybody's guess what they'll comprise after that time. My own guess would be that, compared to other corruption games on this site, they still won't be "too extreme."

• Sad
Reactions: Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Lust&Passion I think the empty black screens between scenes are highly annoying and look cheap, I would recommend something like The Office does: the dialog being written big in the center of the frame, and not at the bottom as everything else:

View attachment 1328812

Actual transitions in AWAM

View attachment 1328802

Guys, what do you prefer? React with :love: if you prefer the first one. React with :unsure: if you prefer the actual AWAM's transitions.
It doesn't really bother me. In fact I'm playing the Office right now and I find the transition screens to be kinda a drag. It's only a second, but I find myself just wanting to advance the screen while I wait for the animation to playout. It doesn't add, or subtract, from the game so I don't really care. If L&P wants to do it fine, but it's a pretty low priority to me.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
How can I play new update in android ?
I try many save file but they didn't work and I still can't play new update help me plz

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes