NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well, good news! I finally finished the last update tonight and am now willing to gripe about the next update like everybody else. Nah... not really. It will get here when it gets here and still have as much sex as a Hallmark Channel Christmas movie. At least the last update made me laugh when Sophia was drowning Sam in her crotch to keep Liam from seeing him.

Arr0gant

Feb 27, 2022
Who do you think will be the first character Sophia's gonna fuck? I mean i know we can already fuck Liam if we go the Good Wife path. Not counting him.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Serious question guys i saw like 1 or 2 weeks ago that the 0.155 was ready but there was a problem with some add- on or animations i didnt remember what was the problem. And now i see that he is preparing the 0.160 without the 0.155 content so thats my question :
What is going on?
L&P added animations to the game, there are going to be 10 animations for this 0.155 version and this delayed the update until the 3rd week of March at the earliest. And L&P started with making version 0.160 while he finishes rendering the animations, this works as a way to reassure the patreons and not lose interest in their game and their lack of a word to meet the delivery deadlines of the updates of the game.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
As mentioned before AWAM is L&P retirement plan but almost 4 months now from what promised to be a short but quick update. Really dissapointing. We can not expect this project to reach an end in forecoming future. I believe it is a mistake to support financially a forecoming failure. :cool::cool:
We had 2 maybe 3 updates per annum without animations. You dont need a crystal globe to guess future update rate. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 468 Votes