AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I am doing my own review about the current update and I have to say that I am bit of curious why L&P had perform the scenes with Dylan and Ellie in different ways. I mean, in the end of each scenes, when each character reach their orgasms, L&P made the story had more impact of conscience for Sophia with Dylan than with Ellie.

Also, back in the day 20, we can visually see the result after Dylan orgasm, when he spread all his cum over Sophia's body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Different from Ellie orgasm, as she not spread her cum over Sophia's face and body as well.
And my question is: Why L&P had made both scenes in different ways, by making Dylan's cumming visually and Ellie's not?

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Anal of course!
Lol yea in your dream. Sophia didn't even spread her leg to show her pussy yet and you are dreaming about anal lol.

Oh ok so maybe he had 25 potential partners and wanted to give his supporters the illusion that their opinion mattered kinda like our election here in the states.
Trust me if he would have made that instead of what he's making now...he would not have lost his subscribers. I don't want to go back on this thread but i think he had more than double subscribers few years back. Because it was Sophia's storyline with different characters in different scenario...It's not teenagers sex story. Even if Dylan and all teenagers got more vote, he should had continued with original storyline with sophia having sex with different people in school, museum, janitor, party, home etc rather than developing story only on Dylan and Ellie for an year and adding their 1300 addional friends.
Yea he do give illusion all the time... he change his plan every now and then. First he say it's 5 year project ..it's 7 year now and 8th year running...and sophia.

Why L&P had made both scenes in different ways, by making Dylan's cumming visually and Ellie's not?
Your question should be when L&P will make a scene where Sophia cum. Why Dylan, Sam and Ellie didn't make sophia cum and he showed only Sophia serving as a whore to satisfy their needs? Sophia has sexual desire right?? So she should spread her leg instead of satisfying others..Every update starts with sophia is getting hot with sexual feeling and end up with she giving HJ/BJ to others...

That's common sense...if I am excited, I will do sex rather than giving someone else fingering... LP IS DUMB.
If Sophia is excited she should do sex or some other character should make her reach orgasm...but nope whenever sophia gets excited, she gives handjob to everyone. Like that will satisfy her sexual feelings.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Also someone please clear this up for me , did tyler finger sophia? Or she stopped him from entering her and he just played with her labia?
Why is that important?
It’s important to Tyler :p. And to me I guess, as I geek out on these filthy details.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Lol yea in your dream. Sophia didn't even spread her leg to show her pussy yet and you are dreaming about anal lol.

Trust me if he would have made that instead of what he's making now...he would not have lost his subscribers. I don't want to go back on this thread but i think he had more than double subscribers few years back. Because it was Sophia's storyline with different characters in different scenario...It's not teenagers sex story. Even if Dylan and all teenagers got more vote, he should had continued with original storyline with sophia having sex with different people in school, museum, janitor, party, home etc rather than developing story only on Dylan and Ellie for an year and adding their 1300 addional friends.
Yea he do give illusion all the time... he change his plan every now and then. First he say it's 5 year project ..it's 7 year now and 8th year running...and sophia.

Your question should be when L&P will make a scene where Sophia cum. Why Dylan, Sam and Ellie didn't make sophia cum and he showed only Sophia serving as a whore to satisfy their needs? Sophia has sexual desire right?? So she should spread her leg instead of satisfying others..Every update starts with sophia is getting hot with sexual feeling and end up with she giving HJ/BJ to others...

That's common sense...if I am excited, I will do sex rather than giving someone else fingering... LP IS DUMB.
If Sophia is excited she should do sex or some other character should make her reach orgasm...but nope whenever sophia gets excited, she gives handjob to everyone. Like that will satisfy her sexual feelings.
But Sam did make Sophia cum when he was sucking her breasts, I know it was a long time ago but it did happen

Reactions: Bondager1982

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
And my question is: Why L&P had made both scenes in different ways, by making Dylan's cumming visually and Ellie's not?
Men ejaculate during orgasm, women do not.. and squirting isn't the same, it's very rare. Not saying it couldn't be done here, but let's not give LP more excuses to slow development.

LOL not my dream, I'm not a fan, it's just natural progression in most cases. I was just answering the question in no way do I ever expect that to happen.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
But Sam did make Sophia cum when he was sucking her breasts, I know it was a long time ago but it did happen
Screenshot 2024-05-07 050511.png
Yea right...Sophia touched herself above the pants and thats how she came and said Sam made her cum. That's the way to make sophia cum lol. None of the characters so far satisfied sophia..Sophia act like a street whore.. whenever she gets excited, she show boobs and give hj/bj to satisfy others till now. Like whenever you hire whore from a street and pay them.. that's what they do.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 3610425
Yea right...Sophia touched herself above the pants and thats how she came and said Sam made her cum. That's the way to make sophia cum lol. None of the characters so far satisfied sophia..Sophia act like a street whore.. whenever she gets excited, she show boobs and give hj/bj to satisfy others till now. Like whenever you hire whore from a street and pay them.. that's what they do.
Where is this mythical Sophia beej you speak of? :unsure:

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
So the update should definitely be ready in May?! :devilish:

The only thing that is definitely going to happen on May is for an unknown reason this thread will reach 10000 pages! I hope F95zone to have a limit on 10000 pages so to stop this parody. And of course the second thing that will happen on May is to continue supported from his patrons.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes