milfer

Jun 13, 2017
Look guys, I was just first year at college when this game's first release now I'm a mid. engineer at a global company. Its still under development. I'll make a will to my children find and play this game and pray for developer the complete game. I wish my grandchild or children of them sees this game's end.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Look guys, I was just first year at college when this game's first release now I'm a mid. engineer at a global company. Its still under development. I'll make a will to my children find and play this game and pray for developer the complete game. I wish my grandchild or children of them sees this game's end.
Do you expect L&P will live that long? :LOL: or L&P may pass on his skills to his children and they somehow continue milking :LOL:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Yes we didn't like changes the way he diverted the main plot of the story and changed the whole family to MC instead of Sophia...these decisions and changes he made in the middle of the story is to milk the members so that he can keep rotating the character buildup story without sex instead of sticking to main Sophia story path. Members were being fooled while LP gave them a crown with the tag "I fooled you" to wear it proudly above their head.

But Dude he got love for sophia from his fans for the initial 4 years of story buildup and he changed her too due to teen lovers lobby lol...Obviously do the voting as he is left with teen lovers lobby only as his member...the new sophia will win ...no brainer there...Open the poll for public members too not just paid members and he will see twice the population that left his membership because of his idiotic changes liked old sophia.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Yes we didn't like changes the way he diverted the main plot of the story and changed the whole family to MC instead of Sophia...these decisions and changes he made in the middle of the story is to milk the members so that he can keep rotating the character buildup story without sex instead of sticking to main Sophia story path. Members were being fooled while LP gave them a crown with the tag "I fooled you" to wear it proudly above their head.

But Dude he got love for sophia from his fans for the initial 4 years of story buildup and he changed her too due to teen lovers lobby lol...Obviously do the voting as he is left with teen lovers lobby only as his member...the new sophia will win ...no brainer there...Open the poll for public members too not just paid members and he will see twice the population that left his membership because of his idiotic changes liked old sophia.
He has seen other bitching in this forum too. He spends quite sometime here on F95 looking for RATS, feedback from updates and anyone praising him.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
He has seen other bitching in this forum too. He spends quite sometime here on F95 looking for RATS, feedback from updates and anyone praising him.
He still got 10K people as a member on his patreon out of which only 2k is paying....so open the poll for public patreon members too....so that he can get actual view point beside his 2k teen lover lobby

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
OMFG he's such a narcissist :ROFLMAO: it's gotta be everybody else's fault not his stupid decisions and delusions. Like i love how he insult almost everyone who support him "You have shitty taste by the way but whatever".
And we all know what usually happens with polls with this massive cunt "The people have chosen but fuck the people". Im dying laughing right now.
Thank you L&P for the non-stop laugh you give me

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I really like the lesbian stuff so far, like every man of culture. Especially now, that I can ignore the douchy boyfriend again. Looking forward to the next updates. They now always seem to have at least one more spicy scene. Sam, Dylan and now Ellie - all were pretty good.

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
Damn, does this game still exist?! It had been so long since I released anything that I thought it had been abandoned... it was once my favorite and is aging very poorly, a shame :sneaky:

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes