derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
are there any other scenes of sophia with neil, him not getting slapped in the end?
From memory, Sophia hasn’t had any interaction with Neil since he roofied her. Right after that, she watched Neil and Amber have sex in their yard and noted that Neil was well-endowed, but also that he didn’t last very long. Later she heard Neil through Sam’s bedroom door making a crude comment about her.

I don't recall any indication that Sophia told Liam that his good friend Neil drugged both of them and fondled her ass and tried to yank her bra open. She didn’t bring it up when Liam told her that Neil might be coming over to watch a basketball game.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I am going to say something that will give me a lot of flack here but, when you look at the render count the pace of development is not slow.
View attachment 3738174
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-201-lust-passion.5944/post-4284722

4.25 renders per day is a very good number, when you also consider their quality. These things take time.

I also do not understand the constant complain about the lack of sex. I may be wrong but the whole schedule has been laid down and L&P is pretty clear when to expect it. You know it is not going to happened for a long time still so just move on and come back in few years. There is plenty of decent titles here.
This is especially true if you are not a supporter. I can understand the frustration when you are long term financial contributor to the title, but in that case one always have the option to withdraw the funds.
When you are just leeching this title for free from here (and it is leeching, no question about it), you have absolutely no right to anything and L&P does not owe you a thing in terms of quality or quantity of the content!
Just bookmark the game and come back when there is substantial content or it matches your expectations.
V0.201 contains no animation or additional work as it was tied into the v0.200 Sophia/Ellie story. So, the bulk of the work was completed. These CS/renders are for the replacement part in the sauna for the lesbian side. So, the CS/renders per day should be higher. You shouldn't use v0.201 as a comparison.

If you are going to compare them to other versions, then you would need to add v0.201 to v0.200 and then do the math.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
It’s been a while since anybody has rubbed Sophia’s belly, which seems to be a little fetish of the dev’s. It’s a nice little piece of early foreplay. Sophia’s new outfit seems to invite it.

Speaking of belly rubbing, could Ryan the gym employee make an appearance? Probably not. Unless maybe it’s so DeShawn can put him in his place. Sophia swoons when guys act tough.

We’ve seen a gym rat rub her belly, a Latino rub her belly over her skirt (Alley scene), her sister, her son, a teen girl, her young female employee, her male teen neighbor, and her student. But no black belly-rubbers yet.

BellyTouching1.jpg

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
4.25 renders per day is a very good number, when you also consider their quality. These things take time.
Do you actually know the process of producing renders? The majority of time goes into creating the scene (environment assets, lighting, whatever DAZ settings you use, setting up characters and their clothing). Once that's done, you mostly just pose characters and change camera angles for each render. Render times are in the single digit minutes with L&P's rigs.

So no, 4.25 renders is abysmal, especially considering your example only has renders inside an empty Sauna asset with women wrapped in towels and nothing else (see Dr.SigmundFap's post above).

You also seem to not really be aware of the fact that L&P is getting slower and slower every single year. Good render quality does not mean you produce less overall renders every year either. You might be new to this project and so I can't blame you for trying to be positive about this, but you'll eventually come to the realization that with L&P it is ALWAYS a downhill ride, never up or even a constant.

And no, I'm not here "demanding" him to work faster or provide me with any particular content as yes, I'm not paying this guy anymore. Been there, done that. He can do whatever he wants, and I can come here and criticize his statements, straight up lies, slow development and the above mentioned constant downhill ride for years.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I am going to say something that will give me a lot of flack here but, when you look at the render count the pace of development is not slow.
View attachment 3738174
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-201-lust-passion.5944/post-4284722

I also do not understand the constant complain about the lack of sex. I may be wrong but the whole schedule has been laid down and L&P is pretty clear when to expect it. You know it is not going to happened for a long time still so just move on and come back in few years. There is plenty of decent titles here.
This is especially true if you are not a supporter. I can understand the frustration when you are long term financial contributor to the title, but in that case one always have the option to withdraw the funds.
When you are just leeching this title for free from here (and it is leeching, no question about it), you have absolutely no right to anything and L&P does not owe you a thing in terms of quality or quantity of the content!
Just bookmark the game and come back when there is substantial content or it matches your expectations.
Why the fuck would anyone still support it? 7 years no sex in an AVN is just plain awful. I dropped patronage years ago.
BTW some of the comments defending him here are supposedly multiple accounts he has here to do that - and to bitch about bad comments/reviews to the mods - might notice how many bad reviews get removed. Wouldn't be surprised if he has alts to make good reviews. Who the fuck cares how good the renders are if there's no good content? So far this is basically a bad marriage simulator. Definitely milking. It seems though lately the comments/reviews are staying - so maybe even the mods/admins got tired of the bullshit. This guy makes Icstor look good.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Do you actually know the process of producing renders? The majority of time goes into creating the scene (environment assets, lighting, whatever DAZ settings you use, setting up characters and their clothing). Once that's done, you mostly just pose characters and change camera angles for each render. Render times are in the single digit minutes with L&P's rigs.

So no, 4.25 renders is abysmal, especially considering your example only has renders inside an empty Sauna asset with women wrapped in towels and nothing else (see Dr.SigmundFap's post above).

You also seem to not really be aware of the fact that L&P is getting slower and slower every single year. Good render quality does not mean you produce less overall renders every year either. You might be new to this project and so I can't blame you for trying to be positive about this, but you'll eventually come to the realization that with L&P it is ALWAYS a downhill ride, never up or even a constant.

And no, I'm not here "demanding" him to work faster or provide me with any particular content as yes, I'm not paying this guy anymore. Been there, done that. He can do whatever he wants, and I can come here and criticize his statements, straight up lies, slow development and the above mentioned constant downhill ride for years.

Yeah, actually I do know what I am talking about.
Granted I am 2D artist myself, but I have seen 3D assets being used in a workflow in both amateur and professional setting.
Does not matter if you are using DAZ or more advanced software pro use. Getting the scene, models, the lighting, and postprocessing right takes time and effort.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
It’s been a while since anybody has rubbed Sophia’s belly, which seems to be a little fetish of the dev’s. It’s a nice little piece of early foreplay. Sophia’s new outfit seems to invite it.

Speaking of belly rubbing, could Ryan the gym employee make an appearance? Probably not. Unless maybe it’s so DeShawn can put him in his place. Sophia swoons when guys act tough.

We’ve seen a gym rat rub her belly, a Latino rub her belly over her skirt (Alley scene), her sister, her son, a teen girl, her young female employee, her male teen neighbor, and her student. But no black belly-rubbers yet.

View attachment 3738368
It’s time for one to do so…

Reactions: derek1957

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This guy makes Icstor look good.
Nothing makes ICSTOR look good. L&P atleast releases something.

might notice how many bad reviews get removed.
Mods only remove reviews that violate forum rules. I've seen a bunch of reviews along the lines of "dev is a scammer". Those are not reviews saying anything about the game itself, hence why they get deleted.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
So you basically just decided to ignore the important part of my post, as you literally just repeat what I said in the first part. Well okay I guess.
No I did not.
I thought I made it obvious that better quality renders take more time, which in turn explains why things get slower.
This is the exact point I have been making this whole time.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Nothing makes ICSTOR look good. L&P atleast releases something.

Mods only remove reviews that violate forum rules. I've seen a bunch of reviews along the lines of "dev is a scammer". Those are not reviews saying anything about the game itself, hence why they get deleted.
Not defending Icstor, as the guy fucked up royally with the end of Milfy City his most popular game to date. But your comparing a dude that at least has 5 finished games no matter if you liked the endings or not, to a dude that doesn’t even want to complete one for fear of not striking gold again…

I said it once, I will say it 100 times, L&P is a sad little coward, dude could have easily been another Dr Pink, he has better renders, it’s just his fear and attitude that holds him back, if he had or was already showing hardcore scenes in AWAM, and nearing its end, people would be happier and looking forward to his next project.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
No I did not.
I thought I made it obvious that better quality renders take more time, which in turn explains why things get slower.
This is the exact point I have been making this whole time.
So you're saying his renders are getting better every year? Because otherwise it wouldn't make sense that things are getting slower year after year. And with that said, you might wanna check out renders from ~3 years ago.

Oh, and while you're at it you might wanna check out the overall amount of renders produced every year aswell and then tell me it's completely normal that this number is going down by roughly 30% every year.

Also this;
chart.jpg

Hint: If you think L&P's render quality has gotten any better the past 2-3 years, that's only due to a tool called Topaz Labs which enhances images using AI aswell as a much more powerful rig. None of this affects development time. Sorry, let me rephrase this. Development should actually become faster with more powerful hardware and years of experience working with the same tools.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So you're saying his renders are getting better every year? Because otherwise it wouldn't make sense that things are getting slower year after year. And with that said, you might wanna check out renders from ~3 years ago.

Oh, and while you're at it you might wanna check out the overall amount of renders produced every year aswell and then tell me it's completely normal that this number is going down by roughly 30% every year.
Does he know that L&P used AI for Sophia/Dylan's events 1 and 2 and for Dylan/Ellie/Christine's event before removing AI on these updates and reverting to his other renders? I'm not sure if he knows that. He is bouncing all over the place on what models to use and their appearance, which seems like every update he's changing. So you would have to factor in how many times he changed their appearance before and after the poll on Sophia's looks this year, which adds to the overall time for CS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Does he know that L&P used AI for Sophia/Dylan's events 1 and 2 and for Dylan/Ellie/Christine's event before removing AI on these updates and reverting to his other renders? I'm not sure if he knows that. He is bouncing all over the place on what models to use and their appearance, which seems like every update he's changing. So you would have to factor in how many times he changed their appearance before and after the poll on Sophia's looks this year, which adds to the overall time for CS.

Yeah, good point actually. L&P's back and forth wasting time on crap isn't exactly making it better. lol

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Except that L&P has gone over backwards to say that what you're talking about is exactly what we shouldn't expect. He's even told us that there'll be events on the bonus storyline on PD15.

It's in no way whatsoever going to be the lesbian day fans like me are going to enjoy. The last Elliie route event proved that.
Believe me, I would personally love it if he would have stuck to his word on axing the side jobs just for the sake of streamlining a bit, but whatever, I guess some people like them. I'll try and stay consistent, and accept that if I think Vicky and Deshawn should stay, I have to acknowledge that the old farts and the students are in it for the long haul too.

"Except that L&P has gone over backwards to say that what you're talking about is exactly what we shouldn't expect."

You must be more keyed into this than I am. I was under the impression that almost the entirety of PD15 was going to be taken up by the ranch day, and that was for sure going to be the first "real" lesbian scene. That's just from glancing at the schedule a while back, I don't follow whatever the guys says at any given moment. Maybe something changed, and I'm not privy to it, in which case I'm not above admitting that I'm wrong.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 3738174

Are we dismissing the dev statement the sex will happen in second or in worst case scenario third year of the game?
With current speed we will be lucky if the sex happen in a decade.

Reactions: Anteron
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes