AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
The fact that you can't is more of an indictment on you, lmao.

There are devs that talk about sex like The 40yo Virgin talked about tits feeling like bags of sand. If you can't tell, you lack basic skills of discernment or are also a virgin. Sorry about your luck.

Also, why you have to edit a post that was just a lame gif is...special and unique. Great job with that, bud lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Geigi

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
L&P is a great developer, i cant wait to play another scene with Sam i hope for the next year and i hope L&P make final the sex scenes
It's really refreshing to read such an opinion, for a change. And I am not kidding. Not that I share the opinion, but it seems to me that there is too much drama over L&P's performance or non-performance (well, I know that to some extent I am a part of it, with very limited rights to complain as I have never spent a dime on the development of the game). We are talking about one of the games available on F95. There are lots of non-performers here, hundreds of abandoned games and VNs with updates as rare as a four-leaf clover.

So why the emotions are so strong here? Is this a betrayed love syndrome? Missing the past ('those were the days...')? Or... I don't know. I'm not a shrink :).

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah that was weird. It shouldn't have been an option, rather Sophia kissing Vicky with cum in her mouth should have been an option or Sophia giving a kiss to DeShawn while she was giving him HJ would have made more sense.
A better option would have been for Vicky to pull Sophia down to her knees and ask her if she wanted to taste DeShawn's cock, I mean she'd already jerked him off so why not? Then we could have had a scene with both of them sucking him off together with an end choice of either cuming on Vicky's face or on Sophia's face. The hand cum is only sexy if you've got some weird hand fetish, which L&P might well have, he certainly has a fetish for dragging things out

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's really refreshing to read such an opinion, for a change. And I am not kidding. Not that I share the opinion, but it seems to me that there is too much drama over L&P's performance or non-performance (well, I know that to some extent I am a part of it, with very limited rights to complain as I have never spent a dime on the development of the game). We are talking about one of the games available on F95. There are lots of non-performers here, hundreds of abandoned games and VNs with updates as rare as a four-leaf clover.

So why the emotions are so strong here? Is this a betrayed love syndrome? Missing the past ('those were the days...')? Or... I don't know. I'm not a shrink :).
I think for me it's that the game started out with such promise, and the things we hoped we'd see would have been amazing because Sophia was such a sexy milf. But updates just keep getting shorter and shorter and taking longer and longer to develop while using more duplicate images, if he could go back to half a day updates that only took about 2 months to make then things would progress a lot faster and better a lot better

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I'm not following this thread in detail, so this may be a silly question.
Has all the content of private "teaching" gone into the trash?
This is not in the new version of the game.

View attachment 3885055
View attachment 3885058

EDIT:
If so, the update looks exceedingly poor. 274 images added, 230 images deleted.
The 44 images are the entire update. Greetings to the supporting patrons.
He removed the teaching content to please Patreon. Someone might make a patch though.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
In terms of writing or images? Because in terms of writing there are a few I'm starting to like already.
That’s what’s making me think that we might actually be closer than one might think. All the individual ingredients are coming along nicely, with as you mentioned, image and text AI are continuing to evolve exponentially, and even the music generating AI is pretty damn good.

There’s that one, Suno I think it’s called, that I was farting around with, and I just told it to make a pop song about the Resident Evil franchise, and in a few seconds, it had pumped out a song called “Welcome to Raccoon City”, which sounded like it could have been a song dem Imagine Dragons, and had lyrics that referenced specific events, locations, and characters from the franchise. I was fairly impressed that it did all that from one simple prompt.

Really, it’ll just take a little more time of letting all these techs ripen a little more, and then someone figuring out how to combine them all into a single relatively easy-to-use program. VNs will probably be the first things to make the transition, because the tech is basically already there. Video AI is really the only one that’s kind of lagging, but it’s continuing to advance as well.

That will also let me make another dream come true, and make an Evangelion VN with all the social/time management elements of the Persona franchise.

Last edited:

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
CG Day 1 Mega
CG Day 2 Mega
CG Day 3 Mega
CG Day 4 Mega
CG Day 11 Mega
CG Day 12 Mega
CG Day 13 Mega
CG Day 14 Mega
CG Day 15 Mega
CG Day 16 Mega
CG Day 17 Mega
CG Day 18 v 0.095 Mega
CG Day 18 v 0.100 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.115 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.130 Mega
CG Day 19 v 0.150 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.160 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.161 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.165 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.170 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.175 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.180 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.185 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.190 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.195 Mega
CG Day 21 v 0.200 Mega
CG Day 21 v 0.201 Mega
CG Day 21 v 0.205 Mega
Thanks Kai Andersen
I hope you become a fan of the game again.
If possible, add bath videos as well.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-14418413

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Going through the update I noticed how LP expands his "updates" a little without doing anything but typing. He makes a render. And let it stand when you scroll on. Than typing another sentence still with the same render. Some renders stand still for 5 to 6 sentences.

That even more easy money that way.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
A patch that restores the shotas content.
Workupload
Thank you!
It would be good to report your post so that the moderators can pin this patch to the OP with the warning that it is for version 0.205 and explaining what the purpose of the patch is. (SAHC)

My interest was to make the OP's post more complete and informative, especially the CHANGELOG which is lacking in information.

CHANGELOG:

v0.205

- Removal of SHOTA content / LIFE MODEL scene (which can still be restored with the patch (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-14428924)
- Added new event: Gym with Vicky/DeShaw

v0.201
- Here, I really don't remember what the update was in relation to version v0.200. If anyone knows, please write below.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Thank you!
It would be good to report your post so that the moderators can pin this patch to the OP with the warning that it is for version 0.205 and explaining what the purpose of the patch is. (SAHC)

My interest was to make the OP's post more complete and informative, especially the CHANGELOG which is lacking in information.

CHANGELOG:

v0.205

- Removal of SHOTA content / LIFE MODEL scene (which can still be restored with the patch (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-14428924)
- Added new event: Gym with Vicky/DeShaw

v0.201
- Here, I really don't remember what the update was in relation to version v0.200. If anyone knows, please write below.
Perfect! I'm out right now but I can update the OP again later if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
How do you follow the different paths and new events related to them? massive amount of saves with good descriptions?? I am just human and would like a save before this update :D :D

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes