Gogo1235

Jul 30, 2024
A better option would have been for Vicky to pull Sophia down to her knees and ask her if she wanted to taste DeShawn's cock, I mean she'd already jerked him off so why not? Then we could have had a scene with both of them sucking him off together with an end choice of either cuming on Vicky's face or on Sophia's face. The hand cum is only sexy if you've got some weird hand fetish, which L&P might well have, he certainly has a fetish for dragging things out
You need to understand that, in the game, Sophia tries everything with Dylan first and then she moves on to give others the same experience. If she hasn't given Dylan a BJ there is no way she gives a BJ to anyone else. What you said would have been better than what we got but it was improbable. One more scenario could have been this, Sophia jerking off DeShawn while Vicky is waiting for cum on her face, and at the very last moment when DeShawn is about to cum, Vicky directs his cock towards Sophia's face, and later on cleaning it by kissing her.

There are endless possibilities but we get what we get.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You need to understand that, in the game, Sophia tries everything with Dylan first and then she moves on to give others the same experience. If she hasn't given Dylan a BJ there is no way she gives a BJ to anyone else. What you said would have been better than what we got but it was improbable. One more scenario could have been this, Sophia jerking off DeShawn while Vicky is waiting for cum on her face, and at the very last moment when DeShawn is about to cum, Vicky directs his cock towards Sophia's face, and later on cleaning it by kissing her.

There are endless possibilities but we get what we get.
This thing that now Sophia is in "handjob stage" is quite annoying, because we essentially get the same thing over and over and over... with no sense of progression.

It would make sense if she kept getting hornier and with her morals becoming loser with each action... and needing more and more to get her fix... but that is not the best milking tactic, so we get this rinse and repeat.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
This thing that now Sophia is in "handjob stage" is quite annoying, because we essentially get the same thing over and over and over... with no sense of progression.

It would make sense if she kept getting hornier and with her morals becoming loser with each action... and needing more and more to get her fix... but that is not the best milking tactic, so we get this rinse and repeat.
She hasn't been horny for the past 7 years. Her only job is give us Blue Balls

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Bibifoc , Alley_Cat
After all this controversy involving L&P's exclusion from Patreon because of the SHOTA content (Life Model scene), do you think that this part of the game has been definitively abandoned even though L&P is now on Subscribestar?

By the way, I don't even know if that was the real reason for the game's exclusion from Patreon. Was it? I try to follow the thread, but there are so many messages every day that I get lost in the information.

I hope the Life Model scene stays on Subscribestar and maybe Shopie will continue teaching about sex education by showing the last part of its body that hasn't been explored yet: the vagina.

Do you think that's possible or is this part definitively abandoned?
I'm starting to think this is a move from the dev trying to get on Steam and has nothing to do with Patreon because the Aiden route still exists and rape is also against Patreon's rules.

How often has Patreon let a creator/game back on after being completely axed?

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
The limit for twist the bones was at its limit, so he manually added even more percent, what led to this effect!
Oh, so these models have limits set for join movements? Interesting, I did not know, but it does make sense.
As an artist you learn anatomy so it is easy to spot mistakes like these.

Reactions: L0b0ts

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Oh, so these models have limits set for join movements? Interesting, I did not know, but it does make sense.
As an artist you learn anatomy so it is easy to spot mistakes like these.
This is not a mistake, you just can’t do it any other way! There are limits, but you can edit them manually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes