oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
LP is f***ing mental for pulling this shit again ... I'm gonna subscribe for 5$ now just to make fun of this .. oh, wait, I can't cause SS doesn't accept virtual cards... it wants my REAL NAME :KEK: and real bank account

PS: check out the advertisement on F95 - :BootyTime:
View attachment 3966864
i think he got kicked off of patreon for the game looking like there was cp in it and this story line does. i guess on the new platform it's the same type of policy and dev doesn't want to risk it. it would make sense as to why the teasers are designed this way. anticipate this to be the theme until the update releases.

Reactions: Luis2008

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I played this game through once replay/remember value is zero. Did somewhere in this game her husband and her have an open marriage or is it a unworded agreement. Due to this game being extremely slow I can't remember.

Reactions: Couto25

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
i think he got kicked off of patreon for the game looking like there was cp in it and this story line does. i guess on the new platform it's the same type of policy and dev doesn't want to risk it. it would make sense as to why the teasers are designed this way. anticipate this to be the theme until the update releases.
There's nothing wrong with having kids in the teaser, as long as they're not naked. (and even then, as long as their genitals aren't exposed)

Even if the kids are naked, erasing the entire area around Sophia is still excessive.

I'm guessing he erased the area for completely unnecessary reasons.

For example, someone on this forum mentioned a basement concept art and since then the kids' rooms have started to be whitewashed. (Coincidence?)

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes