Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I hope there is another lingerie that Sophia will wear that hasn’t been spoilt because the bonus lingerie is trash. So release mid October?
Most likely. With the +100 additional renders at the last moment + 70% stucked animation progress bar since several days, I'm really skeptical about a " first week of october " release.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
The point system has become irrelevant as has the idea that this is a "game". I guess if you are just discovering AWAM part 1 then you might think of it as a game but after 7 years of development and only 3-4 new "scenes" per year it's more like an added chapter to an existing story. I only started playing last year and I can't even remember some of the early scenes but remember when you needed so many "filthy points" to unlock the hotter version of a scene. I don't think the points even matter anymore as L&P seems to only be creating one version now. Yeah, you can choose where DeShawn cums at the end, but for the most part you just follow the story that L&P sets. When a new scene drops I just unlock it in the gallery and view it as my previous progress has no bearing on anything anyhow.
I get you. After 7 years I dont "play" the game. I download the script and read it against the CG images. Get all routes without dealing with past decisions.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I get you. After 7 years I dont "play" the game. I download the script and read it against the CG images. Get all routes without dealing with past decisions.
Second that. I've been playing updates through the gallery ever since part 02 started back in 2022. My saves have become entirely useless due to the massive stretch between added content for a route I might be playing. Another downside of this garbage event-based snoozefest.

Some people go years without any content for their route, choices have become so pointless and boring due to these mentioned issues, so might aswell just use the gallery. This game is falling apart so hard, it's like watching someone on lifesupport slowly fading away.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I hope I can still be alive to see the shota impregnate her by accident, she is doing the demostration class of her pussy full expose, and she goes all 4 to pick up her cellphone or some school papers that fell, and the kid takes advantage fucking impales her like a rabid ape, fucking nutting her into the fucking ground. As he dumps his load and grabs her big ass as tight as a fucking tick sssucking blood. we see pop up an internal cam pov of the thick massive dick twitching and seeding her eggss !!!

.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! AJASNDJASNDASDNKASLDKNMAS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I hope I can still be alive to see the shota impregnate her by accident, she is doing the demostration class of her pussy full expose, and she goes all 4 to pick up her cellphone or some school papers that fell, and the kid takes advantage fucking impales her like a rabid ape, fucking nutting her into the fucking ground. As he dumps his load and grabs her big ass as tight as a fucking tick sssucking blood. we see pop up an internal cam pov of the thick massive dick twitching and seeding her eggss !!!

.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! AJASNDJASNDASDNKASLDKNMAS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should stop drinking.Smoking.Or whatever influence you are under.
Again,why he can't make it all in one update?
Don't tell me he is planning another 100 renders for this event in the update with the old gents.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes