dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
Best Case : HJ
Worst Case: Simple teasing and posing while they jerk off

This year has been basically Sophia reaching the point of grabbing dicks and even giving a HJ, so at best the same will happen here still keep your expectations low.
Let's declare this year as handjob year.for betterment of society

• Haha
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
I really don't believe them showering her with well worded compliments and making her horny. They are kids after all, it can be something more naive and almost innocent praising that may turn her on.
Can this be like a simultaneous masturbation class where Sophia and the boys are masturbating and later on Sophia helps them finish on her breasts and/or face (as per choice)... Sophia rubbing one out in front of them in all her glory would be something else....

Reactions: Krat0$

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
[...] i dont say these game better than AWAM but it has a same concept type of storyline like AWAM
Yes, they are not better than AWAM. They are (my very subjective opinion. However, it's based on trying more than 1700 games) much, much worse than AWAM, with wooden dialogues and/or bad story. I may criticise AWAM or L&P for many things but, gosh, they play in different leagues. At least these three games - this may be not true for some other games proposed below.

I am afraid that discussing other games in this thread may be seen as off-topic (for me it's not, as far as we compare the games. But for the moderators... who knows. I don't know. They know ;) ).

Reactions: RockSpice
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes