James013

Oct 7, 2020
this leaked render kinda kills the anticipation for the update, since we already know nothing much gonna happen anyways
Some people thought there wouldn't even be a handjob, so that's not too bad.
My “naivety” makes me hope that the Legend vets haven't seen everything, and that there's a bit more... Naked Sophia... or Facial Ejaculation... or a little kiss on a dick(not a blow job, just a little lick.)... maybe

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I really laughed hard when I saw the comments above guessing that he will release the update on 12-13th Oct. :D ! Just check what a time spam he clam between the early and late date release :D ! 5 days! This guy is lazy as fuck, he don't give a shit about you and his supporters. I dont know how the game is still alive, the story should ended 2 years ago!

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Maybe the update come alone without the main game. L&P says the 2nd side job stands alone, and its not a part of the main story.
Yes, but with the old guys it is also not part of the Main Story. I hope, that he will put it back in the Game without the Patch thing.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sophia's a sucker for nipple play.

she's turned on probably from the compliments given to her by her students and her pussy was already damp before she got down on her knees.

the nipple teasing from the 3rd student seems like he did because he wanted to not cause she told him to do so. if this happens and there is a filthy path it may push her to let it happen.

nipple play always makes her lose control of herself before she catches herself in the middle or near end of foreplay and wonders how a married women could ever do this. she'll become increasingly hot and losing control of herself, i feel like the confident student with the bigger cock is going push it in her mouth unrequited. or she may get convinced (put under in the moment pressure) to agree with giving kisses to their cocks before (or doesnt) give them or one a blowjob. she'll catch herself with a reality check when the first string enters her mouth.

seems like a possibility to me

ippotimmo

May 21, 2022
Woooo! Our first bukake is coming! How exciting! :ROFLMAO:
I feel like the apostle's are going to be the first on everything, because they are the least threatening route for Sophia to fulfill her desires. If you remember earlier she already gave them a hand job, albeit not to completion and in a clinical manner and while she initially resister their groping she did eventually ease up and got a little aroused until her phone call ended. Of course this may all be heavily influenced by my fantasies. :geek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Real or Fanart? The dicks are bigger than previous updates, too much big :KEK:

3.20 star(s) 482 Votes