3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.gif

Overview:
The plot of A Wife's Life centers around a young couple who have just gotten married and moved to another town. As the newlyweds settle into their new home, they face financial problems, which lead to a series of events. One day, the husband finds out that his wife has found a new job. He really doesn't like her new job. But what is he supposed to do? Should he get his wife to quit her job or support her to get rid of their financial problems? What will the consequences of his choice be? Play A Wife's Life to find out.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: Kerosine_NTR -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.gif 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Man, that main preview GIF is... Umm... I don't know what to think. :ROFLMAO:

The game looks interesting.
Thanks for the share. Kerosine_NTR

Worked on the overview a bit.

The plot of A Wife's Life centers around a young couple who have just gotten married and have moved to another town. As the newlyweds settle into their new home, they face financial problems, leading to several events. One day, the husband discovers his wife has found a new job. He doesn't like her new job. But what is he supposed to do? Should he get his wife to quit her job or support her to eliminate their financial problems? What will the consequences of his choice be? Play A Wife's Life to find out.​

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Oh yeah, the story is about MC (who is a skinny, small white dude whose dick is the size of his little toe) whose girlfriend was stolen by Jamal/Tyrone/Jax (a huge black guy with a two-meter dick). Very original and creative. We've never seen stories and games like this before, right?
Nothing is original, and everything is permitted.

Now for you, Kerosine_NTR
Making a game isn't an easy thing, some people come to our threads talking shit without considering that, I just hope you know that ignoring the haters and keeping working on your idea is the way to go!
I will be playing it later tonight. Good luck with your game! ;D

Also, I think kink-shaming is against the rules of the community, or am I wrong?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes