3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Looks good, but I guess this will be much clicking, it would be better to get the complet phone chat with just on click and then you can scroll down.
But it`s kind of a downer that`s it`s again an MC you can`t satisfy his wife.

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

Hello everyone,

About half of the new update is complete. Just wanted to let you know. If we can keep up the pace, the new version will be released sometime between the 15th and the 17th of March.

At the moment, it's kind of hard to divide the content into different branches, so we can just say that the story that began in the first version of the game will continue in the new update.

We really hope you enjoy it.

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

Hello everyone,

I have good news for you. The new version of the game is almost ready for release. All we have to do is finish working on some parts of the code, and we need a little bit of time to test the game. But we’re pretty sure we can release the new update within 2 or 3 days. And it'll be available for everyone.

Content-wise, the new version is a little bigger than the first one. Alas, we can’t devote much time to game development at the moment, so the amount of content is relatively small. But we hope you enjoy what we have prepared for you.

Let’s all look forward to playing the new update this weekend

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
You must be easy to please of you think its good the story is terrible it makes no sense but this game does not even try its the most basic you can get
There aren't many games of that style on this site, and the amount of different paths makes people like it. but I agree with you, it seems like a bad game to me in the sense of story and design, it doesn't make much sense, and the design is bad because you can get into paths that don't make sense with the other one. I gave 2 stars to that game but for some reason they deleted my review. and I like ntr but it's just an annoying game to play

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game has a great and immersive UI and can beat "a wifes phone" in this genre if done properly. I ll keep an eye on it and if it is promising with next update i ll consider to support the dev in future on patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kerosine_NTR

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
The MC acts and sounds like one of those locals from Sweden, or worse, Netherlands. I know that it's mostly so the plot can happen, but, god damn...

Reactions: xxxGmanxxx

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yes in her eyes... but not from her boyfriend's eyes ;)
Character perspective matters, netorare, by definition, requires the POV character to be cheated on

There can be NTR from the female perspective of course but for some reason not many devs make fem-protag games in her husband/partner is stolen by an/other woman/en

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes