3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Character perspective matters, netorare, by definition, requires the POV character to be cheated on

There can be NTR from the female perspective of course but for some reason not many devs make fem-protag games in her husband/partner is stolen by an/other woman/en
People like NTR because they like to see the corruption of the female lead or because they self insert themselves into the cuck. I doubt an NTR game with a female protagonist will appeal to many people lol.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
People like NTR because they like to see the corruption of the female lead or because they self insert themselves into the cuck. I doubt an NTR game with a female protagonist will appeal to many people lol.
True although players who, like me, tend to play from a god's eye perspective, might get something from it
Why all those kind of games never release apk
Maybe because they use apple devices in their real life and don't want to buy an android just to test out a fap game that, realistically, costs more than they'll make from the game in 6 months

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Why all those kind of games never release apk
Yes especially this game woultd be much more immersive on a tablet or mobile phone...hope dev considers it in any of the next updates...until now its anyway still too short to do the effort..

Reactions: Arios Valdo

KJA21

Dec 3, 2018
White text on white transparency box not optimal. Maybe add change text color and text size to preferences. Kind of hard to read. Otherwise, well done.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This game seems to slightly improve..

Plot is dull.. but gameplay is smooth and the game is well designed without giving grind to the users.

Hopefully the Dev, will try to be slightly more sophisticated during the corruption path.

I hope dev adds drugs, rape and forced sex as well as..."Oh I like black cock"...

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok now I understand why she didnt tell where she works ... bc the dev is or made all the male characters racists douches.

"Hey migrants are feral beasts with no self control .. I guess .. or maybe." ...

The tideious busywork isnt that much fun - i mean it is just linear clicking - but instead of a general click you have to click on a specific button. That doesnt add any choice or gameplay. You dont have any choices that matter - you cant even avoid the images/video that Rick guy sends you. Or avoid hacking her phone.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Ok now I understand why she didnt tell where she works ... bc the dev is or made all the male characters racists douches.

"Hey migrants are feral beasts with no self control .. I guess .. or maybe." ...
i mean the dev actually made the migrants (at least the one we interact with) act like this.....

Reactions: Absolom

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

The tideious busywork isnt that much fun - i mean it is just linear clicking - but instead of a general click you have to click on a specific button. That doesnt add any choice or gameplay. You dont have any choices that matter - you cant even avoid the images/video that Rick guy sends you. Or avoid hacking her phone.
Dude, honestly, Are you on your period?

This game is not a masterpiece, but still nobody (dev, game or us) deserve reading this bitching.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Dude, honestly, Are you on your period?

This game is not a masterpiece, but still nobody (dev, game or us) deservers reading this bitching.
What? Because I point out the blatant racism and linear progression of the story/game?

Oh and on that note ... the MC is complaining when his GF is at work and not instantly on her phone if he calls ...

And to be clear - its ok that the dude is a gas lighting asshole - but the prejudices are stupid and racist. It could have simply been said that he was worried that so many people in such a small space and under such poor conditions would react irrationally or something like that. Because the fact that there is violence and rape in refugee facilities is not so surprising - but here it is presented as dangerous because they are immigrants/refugees (and/or) that they come from another country.

You can tell the story in a similar way, without being blatantly racist, the HOW is relevant.

Awn0021

Jun 2, 2018
This game seems to slightly improve..

Plot is dull.. but gameplay is smooth and the game is well designed without giving grind to the users.

Hopefully the Dev, will try to be slightly more sophisticated during the corruption path.

I hope dev adds drugs, rape and forced sex as well as..."Oh I like black cock"...

You're literally listing everything I hate. To me, it's too cliché, uninteresting, and also too easy a path. I prefer when a lady voluntarily and gradually corrupts herself without any violence or due to the narcotic effect or hypnosis.
As it is very easy to coerce someone, but much more challenging to corrupt them, seducing them progressively so that the victim willingly immerses themselves into the abyss of depravity.

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
What? Because I point out the blatant racism and linear progression of the story/game?

Oh and on that note ... the MC is complaining when his GF is at work and not instantly on her phone if he calls ...

And to be clear - its ok that the dude is a gas lighting asshole - but the prejudices are stupid and racist. It could have simply been said that he was worried that so many people in such a small space and under such poor conditions would react irrationally or something like that. Because the fact that there is violence and rape in refugee facilities is not so surprising - but here it is presented as dangerous because they are immigrants/refugees (and/or) that they come from another country.

You can tell the story in a similar way, without being blatantly racist, the HOW is relevant.
Sounds like you made yourself go massively in debt trying to get an extremely useless and progressive college degree.

diko12345

Oct 20, 2017
Is it just me who has a big problem clicking on the pictures and videos? i keep clicking on them and it feels like a game of luck whether they will open or not ...

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes