3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
i dont know why people ask for save files from game with not many choises. Just start a New Game -> press "SKIP" and let the text fly until you get to a point where you want. If you cant use the Skip button because it will stop, then go to preferences, aktivate the unseen text skip and then press skip.

rtsman

Feb 12, 2024
This writer has a style that pushes the player towards the path of marital infidelity. I played with AI characters in the GPT-4 model, including the character of the cheating wife who hides secrets from her husband. I lightly nudged some other characters towards this path, and the site adopted this direction with some minor events. You find that the character who was once faithful betrays you. I noticed the style and the way events unfold and got used to it. However, the new update and the writing style surprised me, as it pushes the player towards this path in a professional manner.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
A really good game (even if the game idea is actually stolen :cool:) and I like playing it.
What I find almost unbearable though... the MC is obviously deprived of every bit of common sense.
As there are only a few options, the player can only watch as the MC becomes more and more of a clown.
Example:
The MC is standing in front of the boss's office, hears a moaning from inside and assumes that it is his wife.
Of course he doesn't wait for the wife to come out but simply goes home.
Really??? :rolleyes:
Please, please, please... give the MC at least a minimum of intelligence.
Thank you!

BigGamera

Sep 25, 2016
A really good game (even if the game idea is actually stolen :cool:) and I like playing it.
What I find almost unbearable though... the MC is obviously deprived of every bit of common sense.
As there are only a few options, the player can only watch as the MC becomes more and more of a clown.
Example:
The MC is standing in front of the boss's office, hears a moaning from inside and assumes that it is his wife.
Thank you!
Imo if you want a realistic smart MC then this game would not be possible. The goal of this game is not for you to catch the wife cheating and divorce her. It's a netorare game. The MC needs to have a certain level of obliviousness, gullibility, and naivety that would be unlikely in a real person. Although I would argue there are guys like that out there. I'm not saying the writing is perfect, far from it. But the problem isn't the MCs choices in my opinion.

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
The MC needs to have a certain level of obliviousness, gullibility, and naivety
I completely agree with you. But some of the MC's reactions are just so unrealistic that it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. :rolleyes:
But maybe I'm just worried that the game will turn into a cuckold story and there's nothing I can do about it.
I would like it if the MC found his backbone again and started to take revenge on his tormentors and maybe even on his wife.
We'll see. But the bottom line is that it's definitely a good and captivating game! (y)

dtester1

Dec 28, 2017
Example:
Thank you!
If you pick the other preceding choice about picking up alcohol, you'll find your wife outside the room and it turns out to be her friend in there. I'm not sure if the choice has any other effect, but that small path helps with the suspension of disbelief quite a lot.

Reactions: Camerun55

huddlestonkeith33

Apr 14, 2023
Like the game but it be nice to jump between Mc his wife and Mc's mothers perspectives throughout the game make the game dynamic alot better and give Mc more backbone he's also always one step behind and he nows what's happening but you not getting full dynamic because you only playing through just Mc perspective

huddlestonkeith33

Apr 14, 2023
Or even when you start new game have choice between playing as husband the wife but have the the mother's poo perspective in both versions same story dynamic just the people wouldn't be as let down because you playing but view points in game cuckold husband path or wife's path

huddlestonkeith33

Apr 14, 2023

Hello everyone,

About half of the new update is complete. Just wanted to let you know. If we can keep up the pace, the new version will be released sometime between the 15th and the 17th of March.

At the moment, it's kind of hard to divide the content into different branches, so we can just say that the story that began in the first version of the game will continue in the new update.

We really hope you enjoy it.
The game would be better from multiple perspectives between Oliver Laura and his mom or even at beginning choice of playing oliver path Laura path or mother's path but all intertwining together in the great plot and storyline you created

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes