3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Well that Update was ok i guess. I dont want to be too rude, but the "revelation" why the wife did what she did is little bit, hmm simple. She refuses the advances of samuil, later on agrees to smoke weed with them to relax. The consequens are revealed to her by Samuil later, that she twerked in front of them. At this Point the Husband warned her about the Group. But despite all of that she smokes with the Group a second time because and thats the WEAK Part of the revelation: If she does not, Samuil lies to her, that he will become an Outcast in the Group for Lying to the other Homies that she will come to them. She feels pity for that and joins them from where things escalates.

I just dont understand how that could make any sense. The Reason why she Cheated with Chris is even more plain. I hope there is more to her Reasons, than that what we know right now, she is a hidden Slut or something, that would be more realistic. Right now the Writing is average at best.

BigGamera

Sep 25, 2016
Well that Update was ok i guess. I dont want to be too rude, but the "revelation" why the wife did what she did is little bit, hmm simple. She refuses the advances of samuil, later on agrees to smoke weed with them to relax. The consequens are revealed to her by Samuil later, that she twerked in front of them. At this Point the Husband warned her about the Group. But despite all of that she smokes with the Group a second time because and thats the WEAK Part of the revelation: If she does not, Samuil lies to her, that he will become an Outcast in the Group for Lying to the other Homies that she will come to them. She feels pity for that and joins them from where things escalates.

I just dont understand how that could make any sense. The Reason why she Cheated with Chris is even more plain. I hope there is more to her Reasons, than that what we know right now, she is a hidden Slut or something, that would be more realistic. Right now the Writing is average at best.
The writing in these games is generally awful. This one is no exception, no offense to the creator. Even so, I enjoy it because I just make up head canon until the story makes sense. Just give me the gist and I will fill in the details myself. I am excited about this game and it's been awhile since a game has made me feel that way. I hope it inspires more games like it.

Reactions: Grimmzzz1

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
The writing in these games is generally awful. This one is no exception, no offense to the creator. Even so, I enjoy it because I just make up head canon until the story makes sense. Just give me the gist and I will fill in the details myself. I am excited about this game and it's been awhile since a game has made me feel that way. I hope it inspires more games like it.
Yeah im doing that too, creating a more realistic scenario in my head to improve the immersion. But such big drawbacks in the logic just makes it so much harder to think of something else. I cant get excited enough for this game.

Reactions: asaremoqua

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
what confuses me is that some update before the mc talk about getting a hack for the mothers phone to read her messages. So i hoped for that to happen, but nothing. And now they talk something about giving her email adress. Not sure why its now about the email. Samuil can sent to her phone to, for what the email? . Hope in some update he will still hack her phone :)

luciuslou

Jul 25, 2022
I'm getting a little worried this is going to drag on for too long and become convoluted. Hopefully I am wrong, but if you are planning on extending this ad infinitum, I would strongly suggest not to. You have a great concept here, and you clearly know how to build good tension. It would be better to release multiple stories within this framework, then try to fit any and every thing into the same story. or maybe you have a plan for how you're going to pull all this together? idk, we'll see I guess!

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Disappointed with the revelation being the simplest of all blackmail schemes. The Ever present "I'll show your husband these pics of you, unless you do sexual favors for me" trope! It's old and tired, But that wasn't what bothered me. I 'm cool with reused cliches and tropes, but why does the husband never actually respond to anything the wife actually does? They are at a club 30 mins from home. She asks him to go get her a drink while she stays with the black dude, and also promises more than once that she'd be there when he returned. Well... she was not there when he returned and neither was the guy lol.
MC had no reaction to that, just looked for her, and thought "well maybe she already went home".
WHAT? He wasn't upset that she's just ditched him at the club. No reaction at all from the MC about it. He's always emotionless and just goes to the next part of the story like I'm watching someone else play a game instead of playing a game myself. Like I'm watching an AI generated protag.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2022
Disappointed with the revelation being the simplest of all blackmail schemes. The Ever present "I'll show your husband these pics of you, unless you do sexual favors for me" trope! It's old and tired, But that wasn't what bothered me. I 'm cool with reused cliches and tropes, but why does the husband never actually respond to anything the wife actually does? They are at a club 30 mins from home. He she asks him to go get her a drink while she stays with the black dude, and also promises more than once that she'd be there when he returned. Well... she was not there when he returned and neither was the guy lol.
MC had no reaction to that, just looked for her, and thought "well maybe she already went home".
WHAT? He wasn't upset that she's just ditched him at the club. No reaction at all from the MC about it. He's always emotionless and just goes to the next part of the story like I'm watching someone else play a game instead of playing a game myself. Like I'm watching an AI generated protag.
its an unwritten law of NTR that the cuck can never react like a normal human. This is how NTR writers maximize frustration and rage. Realistic human behavior is just not allowed in NTR.

If realism were added, it would be a short game about divorce and possibly murder.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
its an unwritten law of NTR that the cuck can never react like a normal human. This is how NTR writers maximize frustration and rage. Realistic human behavior is just not allowed in NTR.

If realism were added, it would be a short game about divorce and possibly murder.
i think this game used to show MC getting aroused by the idea of being cucked in some path, not sure about the recent updates.
edit: yea its strange MC used to hate the cheating stuff but suddenly he just stopped hating it for no reason.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes