3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

Muad_Dib

Sep 12, 2021
I decided to write a review about the game based on version 3.5 with criticism and advice, this is just only my opinion:

I am absolutely fine with gaming conventions, for example, in this game there are drugs that make women behave wantonly, well, let it be so. Or that there is a hypnovideo here, which in the universe of this game affects the human mind, too, let it be. Or that there is an application here that allows you to read your wife's messages on her phone, is also normal. But a situation in which a wife cheats on her husband just because she liked the idea of a new job for her husband is a mistake. I would understand if at least the MC had debts, for example, debts for studies, plus debt after a road accident in which the husband crashed a very expensive car of some rich man. It's not so difficult to make a couple of dialogues in which this would be mentioned. I hoped to the last that the MC's wife did not cheat with the boss, so that this plot twist would remain for later. MC's boss is also his enemy, but he goes to the bar with him, and now imagine that there would be nothing between the boss and MC's wife and immediately this situation becomes normal, both with the boss and with the arrival of a friend. An error in the scenario led to further idiocy.

Or let's take MC's friend, more precisely, now we know that he is actually an enemy, he tried to blackmail your own wife, why the hell didn't MC break off relations with him at all, or even better, didn't meet him at the airport and beat him up? Moreover, MC invited him to his house, I just damn up when I read it. Just imagine yourself in wife's place, your husband invites the man who blackmailed you home.

Take MC's mother for example. MC doesn't talk to his mother at all? Either his mother is a complete bitch. His mother knows that Samuil is her son's enemy literally, but she still communicates with him, even sends intimate photos, which means that she doesn't care about her own son, that she considers her son to be worthless, because I don't know how else to explain it. Why didn't MC just approach his mother and show what Samuel was sending him in the chat, this is actually a reason to contact the police. Everything that happens to MC's mother has zero logic.

And of course, MC behaves like a fourteen-year-old child who is afraid to talk directly to his own mother and wife. Instead of just showing both his mother and his wife what Samuil and others are sending him in the chat, he pretends that everything is fine and just drips in his thoughts.

A separate error in the Scenario is the disclosure of information about drugs, it was necessary to save this plot twist for a later time. Playing for his wife, only an idiot can agree to go for a smoke, knowing that there are drugs there.

Next, just imagine that at the very beginning of the game, MC did not just call Samuil, but came to deal with him and got into trouble, which is why this migrant is now blackmailing him, and now MC is forced to read what they write to him without having the right to show this information to someone else. It's better to let the MC be an active fool, but not a pathetic.

The story of a woman who just dumped information about drugs had to be played in a different way, for example, MC faced with blackmail and worried about what was happening in the camp with his wife, he began to look for a way to find out what was going on there, using a hacker friend found women who had quit their jobs from the camp. Further, only one of them would agree to meet with the MC, and this woman looked like a madwoman, so that it was not really clear whether what she was saying about drugs was true or it was a conspiracy theory, the ravings of a madman. So we would have received a more logical act from the wife when she went to smoke with the migrants. And in general, the actions of the MC's wife and mother would be more logical, because it would not be completely clear whether drugs really work that way, or it is a placebo, and in fact the wife and mother behave the way they want, their inner desires would come out.

I'm sorry if the review was too rude. Measure it seven times, cut it off once.

Last edited:

KJKSZPJ162

Nov 17, 2021
I haven't played this 3.5 update so no comments on the update, I like the story of the game at the start but as the game progresses suddenly too many characters appear, now look I don't hate it, but sometimes I just want to focus more on wife, although I liked the work dev has done with MC's mom, after some time it felt like there should be a choice if someone wants to continue with mom NTR or not. This is just my opinion no offense, otherwise a great game.[I don't have any issue with the character of the wife's bestie as she helps to corrupt the wife]

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
i just dislike wife pov insertions,
ruins the whole idea of the game where mc and player character learn stuff by either hacking other peoples phones or by some asshole who sent pics and videos to gloat
for example last update black jerk phoned in and said your momma is sucking my dick right now which was not taken seriously by mc, it may be true or not but pov angle removes that mistery.
Wife may be fucking behind his back or not, most of the allure of the game is not being certain
is mc a paranoid jealous idiot or just an idiot
Black guy for some reason hates the mc and obsessed with him and i do not understand why they never met
before have they?

Gab777bro

Nov 7, 2022
i just dislike wife pov insertions,
ruins the whole idea of the game where mc and player character learn stuff by either hacking other peoples phones or by some asshole who sent pics and videos to gloat
for example last update black jerk phoned in and said your momma is sucking my dick right now which was not taken seriously by mc, it may be true or not but pov angle removes that mistery.
Wife may be fucking behind his back or not, most of the allure of the game is not being certain
is mc a paranoid jealous idiot or just an idiot
Black guy for some reason hates the mc and obsessed with him and i do not understand why they never met
before have they?
i agree

Reactions: exsomon

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
before have they?
It's most likely simply put in there to scratch an itch for people who like feeling patheic, and has a bbc fetish and white man inferiority complex. In short for those who like to be harassed and belittled by the "superior" *Gigglesnort* black man who says all white women wants black guys and will think he's pathetic...

Something like that I guess, makes absolutely zero sense to me, so I wouldn't KNOW.

DGMAI01

Jan 13, 2024
i played it so ;
1-) update is bad
2-) who tf are jenavive & emily ( there is no point )
3-) what is this glitchy pic thing (yeah sure drinking is bad )
4-) i don t accept this as a update
ps . JUST FOCUS ON HONEY AKA JULIA

Agreed. I ALWAYS just skip any Jenavive and Emily content, two completely useless characters that add zero to the story.
Please just focus on Julia, which is the game's main theme... You already have a new promising game going on, there's no need to bloat this one with unnecessary content.

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
Thanks for the update. I liked your highlight through the eyes of GG’s wife. This is your trick, I hope you continue it. It will be especially useful if the wife finds out about GG’s betrayal. or in helping him how to resist everything that has befallen him. So that we not only read but also see what is happening. Adding new characters should happen. someone should help the GG when there is so much intrigue and ill-wishers around him. and if possible, give us more choice in decision making. as in the last update.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes